It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State health officials discuss outbreak of tics in Le Roy, but say they can't share the cause

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
does the Gardasil vaccine have RNA in it? I wil check the Gardasil thread I just don't know does anyone else?

found it ... yes gardasil has RNA in it ..

sanevax.org... dna-found-in-multiple-samples-of-gardasil/
edit on 20-1-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: add content

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
there is even worse news about this.. synthetic HPV DNA ..... franken-diseases along with franken food is a big threat to mankind!

One of the HPV DNA fragments detected in the vaccine is part of a synthetic construct (GenBank Locus SCU55993) for HPV11 major capsid protein L1 gene, a recombinant DNA genetically engineered specifically for manufacturing of the Gardasil vaccine. Its unique sequence is copied below for your reference.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Maybe these girls tried some drug at a party that was tainted in some way that lead to all having the same adverse reaction. Being that they are not wanting to label them they may not want to exspose they had tried illicit drugs. It could have been the only time they had done something like this and it backfired on them. I have read recently about teens injectng bath salts to "get high"and this has had serious side effects on those individuals. The whole thing seems more like a high gone bad than any outside source. If it had been a vaccine why haven't there been more reports from outside this one area. Drug lots are sent to lots of offices for use and some of the drug lot would have been used somewhere else. I can see where a group of girls at a party would have tried something for fun. That woulod explain the group as they all seem to be friends etc.
That's just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Could be a new drug like whip-its or some type of birth control they are giving the girls?

They said they "didn't want to see the girls "labelled" " but as what? Druggies? sluts? Victims of some government testing?

Maybe its something they don't want other people copying?
edit on 1/20/2012 by GunzCoty because: ETA: DOH!!!! not copying the person above me (should of read all the replys)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They found out that the girl from the other town that had similar symptoms has Lyme disease. MSM isn't covering it. Id bet that's what they all have.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i am bettingt something in enviormeent school and city dont want to admit it because of lawsuits. im muy area they have a new housing devlopment that i know 30 years ago was the county trash dump
and no trash was not hauled off it was buried
and sat empty for 20 years now it is new housing devlopmement and golf course

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
No... same symptoms do not always point to a single cause. Think about it.

I'm sorry, but you are kind of talking rubbish now, no offense intended.

In that kind of limited sample, 12 individuals presenting the same symptoms at roughly the same time clearly DOES indicate a common cause. To suggest otherwise would be pure ignorance.

The mathematical probability of twelve students in that relatively small cluster of Humans developing similar tics at the same time without a common cause must be astronomical.

As for what it could be, I have no idea. I don't buy the idea that there's any real conspiracy here. Humans are susceptible to suggestion, and a clever student studying the mind could have exposed random people to a suggestion and successfully affected these students.

My first instinct would be to assume a psychological or subconscious cause, instigated by a student who has been playing around with subconscious suggestion techniques.
I would be looking at who in the school has an interest in psychology, hypnosis, subconscious and people like Derren Brown. All it would take is for someone to put a couple of signs up in the appropriate places to suggest something and those who are susceptible will succumb to it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
They found out that the girl from the other town that had similar symptoms has Lyme disease. MSM isn't covering it. Id bet that's what they all have.

could be but i still think it's odd that it's all girls of similar age with this. i still think there's a vaccine link. why would they cover up lyme disease?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join