It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain's Big 2012 POTUS Endorsement!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Are you ready?
This is unbelievable!
It's groundbreaking!
It's .... it's .....

Newsmax

Herman Cain, the former Republican presidential candidate, has promised an “unconventional” presidential endorsement in recent days, but it turns out that he’s not backing a specific primary hopeful after all, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The retired businessman says making an endorsement would detract from the campaign to promote his 9-9-9 tax plan.

Cain will speak on Jan. 19 at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference in Charleston, S.C., just two days before the South Carolina primary. He will announce his “unconventional endorsement” — i.e. non-endorsement — then, the Journal-Constitution reported.

NOBODY!

That's right .. his big sneaky 'oh it's going to be unconventional' (sarcasm) talk ...
He's going to endorse NOBODY!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Seriously dude ... go home!
edit on 1/12/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
lol yeah that's pretty lame. Not that anyone really cared anyway, but I was curious. Der 999! Now he is really lookin kinda dumb. No-one is going to join a 999 movement...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

"Hello folks, I'm Herman Cain. You may remember me as the pizza guy. 2012 is one of the most important election cycles in recent memory as we simply must get Obama out of office before he completely wrecks this country. As such, I feel it is important for me to lend my considerable grassroots support and political influence to this goal in the most effective way I can think of.

To this end, I announce that effective today - I am endorsing 9-9-9 for president of the United States. Thank you, and gold bless us all!"

It might just be my lack of sleep, but I believe I lost at least a dozen IQ points after finding out about this.

edit on 1/12/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey Herman, thanks for wasting everyone's time.

You're is such a tool.

By the way, I'd like to have a large pizza with everything on it. So hop to it once you pull your hand out of that woman's shirt.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire
Hey Herman, thanks for wasting everyone's time.

... time and money and dignity and air and bandwidth and TV time and radio time and paper to print his crap on and ..... Seriously.
You said the right word. What a waste. And now he's playing with people ... 'big unconventional endorsement' ...
He's acting like a Hollywooder trying to keep their name in the press. Any attention is good attention .. that kind of thing.
edit on 1/12/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is the guy who held his own with the rest of the republican candidates -- in debates. The right is so screwed

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I thought for sure
it was going to be
Ginger White!!

I am really let down,
I can see Cain backing
her up right now.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Who's Herman Cain?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Actually, I think it's awesome that he's not publicly endorsing any of the establishment dolts. Thumbs up for Herman Cain in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What's really amazing ... this guy was HOT news for a few weeks ... LOTS people wanted him as POTUS .. and yet when he played the endorsement game, no one stopped to listen to him. This didn't even make the news. No one cares.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Typical lame corrupt big-business type of fella for you.

I guess nobody offered him a nice enough kick-back for him to endorse one of them. Politicians and corrupt business type people will say and do ANYTHING as long as it fills their wallet or enhances their job position.

So guess he couldnt get one of those things out of the deal, hence no endorsement.

new topics

top topics

join