It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney.. why would anyone vote for this guy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by demonseed

Because ANYONE is better them 0bama.
That's why.

No.

There is no substantial difference between Obama, Romney, and Gingrich. And Santorum is crazy, a few cards short of a full deck and a miserable weasel to boot.

Unless of course this is only about race. Then yeah, I could see a racist agreeing with that sentiment as the only real difference between them is ethnicity. Even then it is a petty difference as Obama himself is half English American.

But actually the real reason just came to me in a sudden thought: Johnson. He supports gay marriage.

Most in the Entertainment industry are gay or overly sympathetic to homosexuals. Ron Paul on the Republican ticket would end Johnson's chance on the Libertarian ticket. Ron Paul is in favor of ending the states role in marriage so it would mute the point of gay marriage.

Let's face it, Johnson could easily beat both (insert trash psycho Republican candidates Romney, Gingrich or Santorum) and Obama.

The only one Johnson couldn't beat is Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I still have yet to meet a Mitt Supporter, as far as I can tell their fictitious. Its like Jon Stewart said, Hes the first candidate to have won two primaries without anyone actually liking him. Colbert said "I shouldn't think of myself as a voter but a 12 year old in a arranged marriage in India"

Honestly how I feel about Mitt

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Yep.

It is all about race.
How many people are going to continue to pitch that tired, old false BS?

Don't you either have anything new to suggest? Or are you just so lazy that you depend on talking points from known sites to provide you with your stances?

Good hell.

No, it is all about how he is flushing the US down the toilet.

Said it before, and I will say it again.
If Inanimate Carbon Rod

would be better then 0bama.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Why would anyone vote for any of these guys on the Republican side? They all believe that the rich are entitled to everything they have but that the lower classes only deserve what the rich are willing to give them. People who vote for these guys are only helping to dig their own graves. You are running out of chances of getting out alive.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I just found the "flip-flop" video about Mitt posted in the OP, on a different site, and I'm glad there is a link here.

To me, this is just astounding. The guy has the integrity of an opportunistic infection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join