It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney.. why would anyone vote for this guy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"Corporations are people."

"Money Corporations make ultimately goes back to the people."

www.youtube.com...

"Hanging an index over obama's neck."

"So to speak, metaphorically." chuckle chuckle. What a joke to use on a black man. Go Mitt.

Huge flip flopper:
www.youtube.com...

Doesn't know the constitution:
www.youtube.com...

I have a question...

WHO is voting for this guy?

Who in their right mind would pick this guy?

He stands for everything wrong with the country today.

Flip flopper, pro-war, anti-gay, racist, doesn't know anything about the constitution.

He's essentially the guy version of Sarah Palin.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What other options do people have? Romney looks like a good candidate, when you compare him to the other candidates(Besides Ron Paul).

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If Romney somehow gets the Republican nomination millions of people will be voting for him. There are millions of people who will vote for anyone but Obama. For me personally it will be a question of who is less worse than the other. Not a great choice!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Who in their right mind would pick this guy?

How many people do you know in this country "in their right minds"? I know maybe 2 people out of 100s personally. Not too many people have a spare 10 mins to watch a Ron Paul speech, or do research on anything "real".

Romney is actually 196 years old, he was the prototype politician that started the assembly line of robotic politicians that have been thrown at us ever since. He IS a corporate politician incarnate.

He is so big government and a corporate shill puppet that there is no room to add to it, he is maxed out on scumbaggery. He can't be anymore shallow, fake, plastic, or controlled than he is now.

edit on 12-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
WHO is voting for this guy?

People who think he's less-bad than Obama.
What I can't understand is why no one is seriously looking at Jon Huntsman for POTUS.
The guy has more qualifications and experience than Obama and Romney combined.

He's essentially the guy version of Sarah Palin.

He's more like a white obama - Meet the white Obama

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Why would anyone vote for Mitt Romney? I really don't know for sure.

Here is a website that tells what his views are on the issues: www.issues2000.org...

I am thinking that some people agree with his stances on the issues. I also think too that some people are into apathy...and will vote for whoever they see as popular... without really looking into what the candidate currently believes and what their history is.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Unfortunatly its not about vote, its about cash.
If you think you got a voice some individuals got million.
Its been 2000 years that way, asleep.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Old dinosaurs that are going to die in 5-10 years are the 'people' that vote for Romney. They have nothing to lose, frankly. They probably feel like he's the cowboy that's going to start World War 3 and bring their jeebus back to Israel before they croak.

What do they care if the youth suffer after they're dead?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Why would anyone vote for Mitt Romney? I really don't know for sure.

Here is a website that tells what his views are on the issues: www.issues2000.org...

I am thinking that some people agree with his stances on the issues. I also think too that some people are into apathy...and will vote for whoever they see as popular... without really looking into what the candidate currently believes and what their history is.

You think people really care about the issues? Heck, the media doesn't even care.

Personally, i think that most people don't really know who stands where on what issue. Romney is the media's choice, therefore most people will vote for Romney.

He looks like someone that could play the POTUS in a movie. He flip flops to make that certain group happy.

I just think the average american doesn't really care about the REAL issues, i'm talking foreign policy, economic policy, etc..

So i agree with you! Most people will agree with Him because of what he's said in the debates, on his campaign, but if you look at his history and where he really stands with certain issues, you'll see that he isn't the man he claims to be.

I mean, he WAS the pioneer of Obamacare..and now he's the one slamming him and obamacare?

strange.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

My recent favorite sayin'

Ronmey has more flip-flops than Florida at Spring Break.

Greasy, Conniving, Unconvincing, etc. I could go on.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

supporters.

there's no difference between Football supporters or Party Supporters.

My football team robbed every other team in the league, then went bust. i STILL support them. they got relegated and faulted on payments to the local community - i STILL supported them. sold all our best players and sacked the manager i liked. i STILL WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT THEM.

It's exactly the same with politics. People vote for the party their parents raised them to vote for and couldn't give a toss about policies. in fact, they're much more likely to agree with a policy they couldn't give a toss about if it happens to be plainted blue or red, or whatever coloured team they support.

politically blinkered from birth.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Your analogy reminds me of Cleveland, Ohio. They support the Browns, but are constantly "rebuilding the team". going on 13 years now and still not a contender as a team. No consistancy.

And they always vote Democrat, look where that has got them as well.

Spot on!
edit on 12-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This video seems to belong here...

WHO ARE THE IDIOTS VOTING FOR MITT ROMNEY?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Not quite sure why anybody would vote for him . . . so I tried a bit of research.

Maybe this has something to do with it.

That's probably gonna cost me some ATS points.

Either way . . . point made!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
Not quite sure why anybody would vote for him . . . so I tried a bit of research.

Maybe this has something to do with it.

That's probably gonna cost me some ATS points.

Either way . . . point made!!!!!

#2 is what we'll be saying come Jan. 2013...

...Byrnes and I went to Trappers last night and we were knee deep in Mitt!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I love Jon Huntsman and I hope I can vote for him in NJ, but come June he might have run out of money... Romney has Billions!!!!! But he's better than Obama for sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well Mit has the money and the media on his side. Plus there's no way they are going to let someone who is planning on getting rid of the fed reserve become the republican nominee.

Not to mention that Mit is playing his debates well by focusing on Obama rather than the other repub candidates (makes him look like the bigger man). He looks the part too; I mean, look at Santorum; he looks sneaky as a weasal. The others are just dead weight... besides Paul. However, with voter fraud being as easy as it is to pull off, Paul is going to need nothing short of a miracle.

Even if he does get the nomination, those newsletters will haunt the heck out of him. I understand he has explained them countless times already, but it won't matter when MSM pushes it down america's throat everyday until the election.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Because ANYONE is better them 0bama.
That's why.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've read somewhere that Mitt Romney is worth somewhere between $50 - $80 million. Now why would he want to take all the heat and want to become the POTUS? He could retire and spend the rest of his life on a remote island and practice polygamy. So what's his true motive? Did he make a deal with TPTB a long time ago and now he can't back out? I wonder what the deal is that he has to fulfill.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Because sheeple are so wrapped up in thier own lives they no longer can see the bigger picture.

TV.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join