It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Strategist: Ron Paul Is the Only Electable Alternative to Mitt Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am absolutely learning to LOVE the Judge. How is this guy on the air making so much sense?

And why is fox supporting Ron Paul of sudden?

link

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

"5 of those 6 candidates are repugnant to Freedom, they don't believe in the constitution, they don't believe our rights come from our humanity, they just believe in a republican version of big government"

Wow..I might reconsider my take on the "Judge".

That is some fearless truth.

Here is some more difficult truth...the GOP is split three ways..

(1) those that favor a "Republican Version of Big Government" and will ONLY vote Romney

(2) those that don't favor big gov, but will vote for Romney out of pragmatism (electability), but will also vote Paul if he gains ground.

(3) those that are committed to the principles of the constitution and limited Government and will ONLY vote Paul

And the big problem for the GOP is that whoever the nominee is, they will need all three of those groups to compete against President Obama.

Paul supporters don't strike me as the "hold you nose and vote" crowd...and the "Republican version of Big Gov" crowd, aka establishment (Bush remix) will not be motivated to go to the polls for Ron Paul...he is not in anyones pockets...won't get the Big GOP Businesses, Military industrial complex, wall street bailout recipients etc behind him.

I see two of those factions uniting, but not three and three are required.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I am absolutely learning to LOVE the Judge. How is this guy on the air making so much sense?

And why is fox supporting Ron Paul of sudden?

link

I wouldn't say it's fox, I think it's this [Freedom Watch] show. If you also notice, Neil Cavuto gives props to Ron Paul quite often. Of course, these guys aren't as visible as O'Reily or Hannity and they emphatically denounce Paul.

new topics

join