It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Russia arms ship docks in Syria despite vow to change course

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

I would disagree to your comments but only partially. West needs to be put into check i.e. contained in its belligerance over other small countries like Libya, Syria, Serbia etc.

West should not be destroyed. Actually 75% of their way of life is something I agree with. 10% needs some improvements. Rest of the 15% is outright ugly and needs to be put into a freezer.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by SLAYER69

perceived view? To be many years ago I had better view of the West,till I saw the real face of the West.You people are psychopathic monsters who drool for war and genocide on the third world.

Evil you Westerners are.If there is a God he won't forgive you.

Most of the civilians in the west do not call for war. Most of us, would like the world to live in peace. You think we vote these people in, that's false. Who we vote for doesn't even count, that's just an illusion the people in charge have set up to make us think we have a say. The voting is rigged. In the US especially, voting is very corrupted, and many people brainwashed by their media. Canadians aren't as divided by colour and race as the US, as we are a true melting pot of immigrants from everywhere.

I don't know where you are from, and I won't even pretend to understand what you may have gone through. I'm only hoping you see that we are all victims of the elite running this show.
Hate the politicians.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity, Asia is considered the "east".

Then there's the "west" which is North American, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe......

Russia's culture is closer to the western ways than the east or the middle east.
Yet they aren't the west, east, or mid east.

Are they the "north"? Or is Russia, just "Russia"?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Could you sit there and watch somebody rape your daughter when you were holding a shotgun? Now the mans moved on to raping your wife....and Russia just sits there watching.

Push the god dang button already. Wussy Russians.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Are they the "north"? Or is Russia, just "Russia"?

Russia doesn't believe the Jews should rule Earth and they should bow before their greaters.

thus why they ain't the in the club. not even in the WTO. They'll soon bow before Israel.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Could it be possible that the munitions are for this naval force?

Nope. They are now gone. And they don't need an arms ship for a battlegroup.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by leosnake

Putin is a weakling. Zygunov or zhirinovsky are heros.The presidential elections will be won by communists and this time commies will not tolerate what that sissy Putin has.

Not gonna happen. Communists winning in Russia? What a joke. No way it happens.

And guess what pals, most Americans hate the people running the US government. So please.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Good this time Russia better be prepared to lay waste and destroy the Western civilisation.Western psychopathic imperialists will not stop till they conquer the world and mass murder most of its population.

West needs to destroyed.

So that the west can be run by Russian psychopathic imperialists?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As much as I would like I highly doubt they delivered the S-300vm or S-400 SAM system which are caps able if taking out the f35 and certainly capable of taking out Israeli f15s and f16s.
edit on 12-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

........Communists winning in Russia? What a joke. No way it happens.

I agree. Communists use force to get power. Russians today fear using force.

They were easily broken and failed to stop themselves from falling apart. Now they can never pull themselves back together. America is giving free mega billions to former soviet territories, Vietnam, and other former allies of Russia.

Printing Press defeated Russia/KGB......plus America use force to put Dictators in charge of countries so PrintingPress dollars kept getting something. America is better at Communism than Russia.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Well Russia has already S-400 installed at their base in Tartus, bet on it.

Maybe, just maybe, they gave Syria S-300s... but I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That certainly would be a game changer if the s-400 system or even s-300VM is installed at Tartarus, the only aircraft that could possibly defeat it are the F-22, and even then it is still risky. Not only would the S-400 be defending the tartarus base, but it will have point defense weapons such as the Tor-M2e which will be used to shoot down incoming PGMs such as HARMS, tomahawks, JASSM-ER and laser guided munitions that were released.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Syria already has the S-300. Just google it...the system was delivered a while back.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

not Russians but Putin!

forgive words Russia or Russians n talk bout regime of Putih,please

Putin is the only stateman worth of such name, Ahmadinejad is second. The rest are eunuch of the banksters.

Look at Italy and Greece, they have as of now two unelected presidents linked to Goldman Sachs. Give me one Putin any time and stick the banksters!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

They may have but they have to be trained in techniques and tactics such as shoot and scoot and have it fully functioning with point defense weapon systems to be a truly effective system otherwise it is useless.

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
As much as I would like I highly doubt they delivered the S-300vm or S-400 SAM system which are caps able if taking out the f35 and certainly capable of taking out Israeli f15s and f16s.
edit on 12-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Syria has ultra advanced S300s and these missiles cannot be defeated by the 'Suter' program assault which takes over the SAMs operating system and blinds its radar to any intrusion. Israel used this program to blind Syrian Panister point defense systems when attacking their nuclear site in 2007. Syrian air defense guys saw everything as normal and all the while attack was taking place, Now Russians have upgraded their SAMs and they are not vulnerable to 'Suter' type assault.

I doubt even Russians have S400s installed in Moscow as of yet. I do not think there is much difference between S300 and S400s. May be that of the range of coverage etc. But I am not sure either. Btw, Russia has stopped the production of S300s few months ago.

link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

WTF are you?The RUSSIAN KKK?
jeebus!2nd

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Not gonna happen. Communists winning in Russia? What a joke. No way it happens.

The bloodthirsty West has to be contained and Russia will do it!

Communists won't be a majority but they'll reach a good 1/3rd. Russians knew Communism and lawless Capitalism and many prefer the first.

A coalition of Putin's KGB nationalists and Communists seems like the perfect mix to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Excellent point Brasov! Putin is my choice also.

Hope he does something substaintial about cleaning the corruption in Russia and also confiscating the Russian money stolen by Jews in the 1990s. Khodrovsky should remain in jail for 25 more years. Bezerovsky should be killed by Spetsnaz squad in London................a mission that will certainly boost the 'self belief' of the Spetsnaz boys.
edit on 12-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7

Bezerovsky should be killed by Spetsnaz squad in London................a mission that will certainly boost the 'self belief' of the Spetsnaz boys.

Yes, it's taking him too long!

Russia is not joking in Syria, it hasn't delivered its best antiship and antiaircraft technology just for show. NATO will back down as it did in Georgia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join