It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yeah, Howard... Not to mention all those bodies that mysteriously ended up inside the building... You still haven't told us why the 'static' Pentagon clip was fiddled with... Oh, that's right...you couldn't really 'pick the difference' could you ? Well, should I put the clips up for a third time, to see if anyone noticed ? I'm talking about the concaving of the cover glass (or perspex) from the blast wave.. And the flash of light along the Pentagon wall...can you see it ? Look closely.. Now meditate carefully on these clips...notice anything else ? I see a plane moving across in two of these four frames...am I mistaken? I also see an explosion in three of these four frames..what does this mean ? Could it mean the explosion happened before the plane hit the wall ? Isn't this what some say happened at the WTC...pre-impact missile ? Naaah..that's just wacky....well, here's those clips again....
Peace to all [edit on 4-5-2005 by Ganesh2005]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I will tell you once again. It is obvious that the second video was manipulated after the fact. The so called concaving that you refer to is nothing more than an artifact of that manipulation. Basically someone went through the frames, extracted them from the clip, and used a image manipulation program to fiddle with the contrast and brightness. At some point in this process, they cut and pasted the image data into new files. Because they were sloppy at this, the images are no longer centered in their original positions as in the original clip. This is why it appears that the cover glass is moving. Since everything else in the frame is also moving, including the added date and time tag at the bottom, this is glaringly obvious. Why do you keep insisting that this is something that it is not? You should be asking yourself who did the image manipulation on that second clip, and what was their agenda? $5 will get you $10 that it was a conspiracy theorist that was trying to prove some bizarre theory by manipulating the images on a home PC. And you fell for it hook line and sinker. Yep, there is one born every minute.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ganesh2005 Could it mean the explosion happened before the plane hit the wall ? Peace to all [edit on 4-5-2005 by Ganesh2005]
Ganesh, I agree with you, you can see the explosion happen before the object hits the wall.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So, Howard...you're still saying it's the 2nd clip that's been severely photoshopped, eh? Even after I put these clips up 3 times, you still refuse to look at this.... Why don't you read the text of my post ? It's the 1st 'static' clip that's been 'photoshopped'....can you not see this ? The fact is, Howard, that both these clips have been tampered with..... you're basically saying that because the 2nd clip has had the subtitles added in an amateurish fashion, then the 1st clip must be real......huh? I'm on this thread to point out Pentagon crash discrepencies.... but it looks like I'm gonna prove the existence of 'mind control'... I'll just wait for 'Popular Mechanics' to explain it all to me.....sheeesh!! [edit on 4-5-2005 by Ganesh2005]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi Sauron... Glad to see someone noticed?..has this been brought up on other threads? Just when the Gov-liners thought they had 'case closed'.... What will they come up with next ? Who cares if it was a 757 ?.....that's not the issue.... Show us the footage.... Peace to all

SMR

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A new Documentery is out. LOOSE CHANGE: Click here to read about it I have downloaded the Divx and DVD version via torrent,here,and this is not just another film like 911 in Plane Site.This one blows that one out of the water! 2 years of research and NEW articles and evidence as well as NEW footage,makes this film great. I encourage EVERYONE,if they can,either buy or download this movie and view for yourself.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR A new Documentery is out. LOOSE CHANGE: Click here to read about it I have downloaded the Divx and DVD version via torrent,here,and this is not just another film like 911 in Plane Site.This one blows that one out of the water! 2 years of research and NEW articles and evidence as well as NEW footage,makes this film great. I encourage EVERYONE,if they can,either buy or download this movie and view for yourself.
I'm just back from watching it. This is a great documentary that all americans and people of the world should see to know the real truth. And no, skeptics, this is not hype, this is pure facts. It's time to open your eyes and accept that you've been fooled.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark What is pathetic is your obstinate disregard of the simple physics of an airplane hitting a structurally reinforced masonry building at over 400 mph. Do you honestly think that the wings or the tail would be intact in any recognizable form after that? It is your understanding of physics that is flawed.
Intact, no. Outside of the building in pieces, all over the lawn, yes. Your understanding of physics is not only flawed, it's nonexistent.

Originally posted by SMR I have downloaded the Divx and DVD version via torrent
How is the DivX version? Is the quality good, or should I just get the DVD rip? [edit on 10-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

SMR

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Divx version is fine.I have both and while the DVD is best as it is uncompressed and has all the menues and whatnot,if you just want to see what this video has,the Divx version will do fine. There is also a low bitrate avi at 120 MB but havent seen that one.I imagine it is not all that great and small in aspect ratio.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well, I decided to get the DVD. It'll take alot longer, but I'd rather have the real thing. I'm also dnlding "Confronting the Evidence." I ordered the free DVD, but haven't received it yet. I'm not sure they're ever going to send it. It's been awhile.

SMR

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The DVD is best since it has extras as well. The extras include interviews and that 9/11 Pentagon flash video. Plus it has chapters and all. Where did you find the download for 'Confronting the Evidence' DVD? I too ordered it when first announced,but havent recieved it.Been almost 3 months now.I would like to see it.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
At this place. You have to register, but it's free. Lots of good stuff here... www.conspiracycentral.net:6969... [edit on 11-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moe Foe At this place. You have to register, but it's free. Lots of good stuff here... www.conspiracycentral.net:6969... [edit on 11-5-2005 by Moe Foe]
Indeed, thx for the link.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All this article really does is show that it could have been a plane that hit the Pentagon. What still remains is that it could also very easily been a missile, and there is as yet not one single photograph I have seen that shows even the smallest amount of legitimate looking airplane debris. I think that saying a plane and not a missile caused the explosion on the side of the Pentagon is denying the obvious.

SMR

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moe Foe At this place. You have to register, but it's free. Lots of good stuff here... www.conspiracycentral.net:6969... [edit on 11-5-2005 by Moe Foe]
Thanks bud
On the post above...... What you state has been said before,but for whatever reason,what we 'think' is nothing more than a 'delusion'

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Howard ...what is your real name and who pays your salary and why do you persist with your fantasies ? The FACT that the DOD has not released any video of the "craft" that hit the the Pentagon on 9/11, but one badly doctored one, is proof alone that what you state is wrong. this puts it in better terms than I can : www.freedomunderground.org... it was interesting that Popular Mechanics put the 9/11 "conspiracy" theories on the front cover for March 2005, and carefully sidestepped any input from those with alternative views. Our government participated in and covered it up, as they have many, many thousands of other heinous acts ( as posted below by me ). Deal with it. [edit on 14-5-2005 by 25thID]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
www.serendipity.li... Some magazine by the name of Popular Mechanics recently came out with an issue in which the main story was called 9/11: Debunking The Myths: "PM examines the evidence and consults the experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11." Really? Upon examination it turns out to be a shoddy piece of disinfo produced in a desperate attempt to defend against the fact that Americans are finally waking up and realizing that 9/11 was an inside job, that about 3000 people died at the hands of elements within their own government. When Popular Mechanics set out to "debunk the myths" surrounding the events of 9/11 they ignored the myth created and propagated by the US government itself. One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11 ... is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they "hate our freedoms." Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell. ... These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them, and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand-down of the US Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks — linked to the CIA, the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about 19 Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer 4 planes simultaneously and fly them around US airspace for nearly 2 hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the US intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to do. — Gerard Holmgren: Debunking Conspiracy Theorists Popular Mechanics presented sixteen "Claims", which it attributed to 9/11 "conspiracy theorists", and to each one added its "Fact", which it intended to be a debunking of the "Claim". These "Claims" and "Facts" are reproduced verbatim in the boxes below, followed by a reply to Popular Mechanics' "debunking". The section headings are the titles used by Popular Mechanics, and the order of the sixteen items follows their order in the magazine. It is not the intention of this article to defend all of the "Claims" given by Popular Mechanics. Some of them may in fact be ludicrous. This is the "straw man" tactic, where an intellectually dishonest proponent sets up some ridiculous claim, which he attributes to "conspiracy theorists", and then proceeds to knock it down. This tactic is well-known to intelligent people, though apparently Popular Mechanics does not regard its readership as belonging to that class. When thinking about the attacks on the World Trade Center one should keep in mind the layout of the complex. Here is a diagram showing WTC 1 (the North Tower), WTC 2 (the South Tower) and WTC 7, and the impact points. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Where's The Pod? No Stand-Down Order Flight 175's Windows Intercepts Not Routine Widespread Damage "Melted" Steel Puffs Of Dust Seismic Spikes WTC 7 Collapse Big Plane, Small Holes Intact Windows Flight 77 Debris The White Jet Roving Engine Indian Lake F-16 Pilot Summary Further Considerations Cui Bono? Concluding Remarks ................................................Lots more there

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com... Popular Mechanics Hit Piece Debunks 9/11 Skeptics Popular Mechanics | March 2005 The Hearst-owned Popular Mechanics magazine takes aim at the 9/11 Truth Movement (without ever acknowledging it by that name) with a cover story in its March 2005 edition. Sandwiched between ads and features for monster trucks, NASCAR paraphernalia, and off-road racing are twelve dense and brilliantly designed pages purporting to debunk the myths of 9/11. Read Jim Hoffman's rebuttal to the Popular Mechanics hit piece. 911research.wtc7.net... ------------------------------------- 9/11: Debunking The Myths PM examines the evidence and consults the experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11. From the moment the first airplane crashed into the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001, the world has asked one simple and compelling question: How could it happen? Three and a half years later, not everyone is convinced we know the truth. Go to Google.com, type in the search phrase "World Trade Center conspiracy" and you'll get links to an estimated 628,000 Web sites. More than 3000 books on 9/11 have been published; many of them reject the official consensus that hijackers associated with Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda flew passenger planes into U.S. landmarks. Healthy skepticism, it seems, has curdled into paranoia. Wild conspiracy tales are peddled daily on the Internet, talk radio and in other media. Blurry photos, quotes taken out of context and sketchy eyewitness accounts have inspired a slew of elaborate theories: The Pentagon was struck by a missile; the World Trade Center was razed by demolition-style bombs; Flight 93 was shot down by a mysterious white jet. As outlandish as these claims may sound, they are increasingly accepted abroad and among extremists here in the United States. To investigate 16 of the most prevalent claims made by conspiracy theorists, POPULAR MECHANICS assembled a team of nine researchers and reporters who, together with PM editors, consulted more than 70 professionals in fields that form the core content of this magazine, including aviation, engineering and the military. In the end, we were able to debunk each of these assertions with hard evidence and a healthy dose of common sense. We learned that a few theories are based on something as innocent as a reporting error on that chaotic day. Others are the byproducts of cynical imaginations that aim to inject suspicion and animosity into public debate. Only by confronting such poisonous claims with irrefutable facts can we understand what really happened on a day that is forever seared into world history.--THE EDITORS THE PLANES The widely accepted account that hijackers commandeered and crashed the four 9/11 planes is supported by reams of evidence, from cockpit recordings to forensics to the fact that crews and passengers never returned home. Nonetheless, conspiracy theorists seize on a handful of "facts" to argue a very different scenario: The jets that struck New York and Washington, D.C., weren't commercial planes, they say, but something else, perhaps refueling tankers or guided missiles. And the lack of military intervention? Theorists claim it proves the U.S. government instigated the assault or allowed it to occur in order to advance oil interests or a war agenda. Where's The Pod? CLAIM: Photographs and video footage shot just before United Airlines Flight 175 hit the South Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) show an object underneath the fuselage at the base of the right wing. The film "911 In Plane Site" and the Web site LetsRoll911.org claim that no such object is found on a stock Boeing 767. They speculate... ................... lots more here

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
for those who find that our government's complicity with 9/11 is "beyond the pale", look through this list..... +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Our benevolent "government" has consistently and callously used its citizens and servicemen and women as guinea pigs ( see below ), and then denied that they did it and denied benefits to them until forced to by court order. Ask yourself...how much is still secret ????? Any one that breathes the air now..... ( chemtrails ... www.carnicom.com... drinks the water ...... ( flouride ... www.fluoridealert.org... ) and uses artificial sweetners ....... ( aspartame ... www.holisticmed.com... www.dorway.com... ) is participating in the continuous chemical poisoning of the environment and our minds... ************************************************** ** Atomic Veterans ******** www.angelfire.com... MK Ultra *************** www.parascope.com... US Army LSD experiments ****** www.levity.com... biowar experiments ***** www.whatreallyhappened.com... CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales reports that during the 1960s, the Pentagon conducted more than 100 secret biological warfare tests at sea. www.cbsnews.com... Gulf war 1 biowar vaccine connection ******* www.whale.to... Atomic Poison gas experiments ******** www.whale.to... 1949 – 1968 simulant organism released off coast of San Francisco and in New York City subway lib-sh.lsumc.edu... Jail time, not payoffs -- that's the way to deal with 30 years of secret, gruesome government medical experiments, the Libertarian Party said today. A Congressional subcommittee hearing in Washington, DC on September 28, 1994 revealed that up to 500,000 Americans were endangered by secret defense-related tests between 1940 and 1974 -- including covert experiments with radioactive materials, mustard gas, LSD, and biological agents. For example, between 1949 and 1969, the Army released radioactive compounds in 239 cities to study the effects, according to General Accounting Office testimony the hearings

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
25thID, First, what does any of that have to do with the pentagon on 9/11? Secondly, All of those subjects have corresponding thread elsewhere on this site. In fact there are a couple of chemtrail/contrail debates going on right now.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join