It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA.....that is not a solid answer. You just dodge, bob and weave, when presented with the hard questions. I, and others, bring solid testimony to this discussion. At times, I have lost my temper....for all who have seen this, I apologize!! There is a frustration element, in a Forum....because we can't speak, face-to-face, one-on-one..... The old adage, "A picture is worth a thousand words" is quite apt....even though it was coined well before the modern age of the Intenet. (I like to call it the 'interwebs'.....just my personal bias!) We use pictures, sometimes, to make our point. I prefer words, because if I use pictures, then I am stealing from someone else...my words are my own.....i may 'lift' a phrase or two, from other's writings....but only a phrase. If I wish to steal, I will not...I will provide the reference to any quote that I find. I wish I could speak, face-to-face, to some ATS members....because I'd like to hear their side, and wish they could hear my perspective, as well.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed Roger just admitted Flight 77 hit the Pentagon?
I never stated FLight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, just we do not have solid evidence that it did. You guys really should read my post.

So the passengers were mutilated elsewhere, and their remains trucked to the Pentagon, to be scattered in the debris pile?
There is no evidence that the passengers were in the building.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker It breaks my heart....there is not a human being who could kill them in could blood.....except those bastard terrorists.....who were blinded by their idiotic ideology. bastards......
How many people died at Pearl Harbor, how many young people? They also were basically killed in cold blood when the government let the attack happen. Where and when the people on the planes were killed is anyones guess until we get all the facts.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jthomas Oh, we all know that you didn't admit it outright,
So you admit you lied and twisted what i posted?
LOL. Not at all. Read your own post. You agreed with Mary Schiavo. You can't go around lying to all of us here what you posted above, Ultima1, and trying to back out of the goof YOU made. What a hoot.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker [I'm not intending to pile on here, ULTIMA....but you have still to answer the question.....IF AAL77 did not crash into the Pentagon, then where are those passengers, and crew??
I never stated Flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, only that we have no hard evidnece since most of it has not been released.
We know that you know that AA77 hit the Pentagon. We also know that we do not need "official reports" to know that AA77, a Boeing 757, hit the Pentagon. But now that your own quotes show you know AA77 hit the Pentagon, any further attempts at weaseling out if it are moot.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, would you care to start a 'Pearl Harbor' thread? I mean, you mentioned it just now, as an indication that you believe 'false flag ops' have occured before 9/11. But, really.....Pearl Harbor?? I think that notion has been debunked to death, but if you have evidence, start a thread!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 I never stated FLight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, just we do not have solid evidence that it did. You guys really should read my post.
So you agree then, there is evidence that Flight 77 hit the building. Maybe not the solid evidence you want, but evidence? Flight 77 hit the pentagon, but just no solid evidence....Just want to be clear about that.

There is no evidence that the passengers were in the building.
Do you have evidence that the [assengers were someplace else then?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas LOL. Not at all. Read your own post. You agreed with Mary Schiavo.
Can you showm em whin the quote i posted where Mary Schiavo stated anything about FLight 77. If not you owe my an apology.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker But, really.....Pearl Harbor?? I think that notion has been debunked to death, but if you have evidence, start a thread!
Well last post on this in this thread, if you or other are interested i can start a new thread. I guess you have not seen the declassified and decoded documents that show the government knew about the Pearl Harbor attack. There has aslo been a recent release of declassified information on the USS Liberty attack.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas LOL. Not at all. Read your own post. You agreed with Mary Schiavo.
Can you showm em whin the quote i posted where Mary Schiavo stated anything about FLight 77. If not you owe my an apology.
www.abovetopsecret.com... You quoted Mary Schiavo to support your case. Further reading demonstrates Mary Schiavo used the the terrorists hijackings of all four flights on 9/11 to back up HER case. You tried to cherry pick quotes to support a claim and were caught red-handed. Cherry picking quotes is intellectually dishonest. Now you're trying to weasel out of it. Sorry, Ultima1, you need to apologize to all of us.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas You tried to cherry pick quotes to support a claim and were caught red-handed. Cherry picking quotes is intellectually dishonest. Now you're trying to weasel out of it.
Sorry i still do not see anywhere that she stated anythign about flight 77 or any evidence of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. Can you show me the page and paragraph? [edit on 29-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Let me try.....I know it's pointless.... ULTIMA has said.....there is no 'evidence' that AAL 77 hit the Pentagon. True, or false? However, when pressed, ULTIMA doesn't dismiss the idea that AAL 77 hit the Pentagon.....he just continues to say (there is no evidence to confirm) that AAL 77 hit the Pentagon. Circular, and not logical. Obfuscation, no real evidence.....circular logic.....and when challenged, by me.....after HE challenged me first.....no answers! Done here.....jfj123, Del....have we rested our case yet??

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Only one question everyone seems to ignore. How come some of the supposed hijackers have been found ALIVE?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Why is ULTIMA's green bar longer than mine? Not going for the cheap sez joke here....it's a valid ATS question!!! Maybe....wrong venue, but anyone can contribute!!! ((Just trying to lighten the mood)) end....WW

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker However, when pressed, ULTIMA doesn't dismiss the idea that AAL 77 hit the Pentagon.....he just continues to say (there is no evidence to confirm) that AAL 77 hit the Pentagon. Done here.....jfj123, Del....have we rested our case yet??
Why do people state for a fact that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon whan i have proven time and time again that most of the actual evidence has not been released yet? If we went to court and you presented a case that flight 77 hit the Pentagon using the information you have now you would probably be laughed out of court. So i rest my case that the there is no evidence that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Until we have more evidnece.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 So i rest my case ...
Please do.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_ Please do.
Gee and people talk about my short responeses. So you do agree that there is not enough evidence to prove in court that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon? [edit on 30-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_ Please do.
Gee and people talk about my short responeses. So you do agree that there is not enough evidence to prove in court that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon?
I do not. But I have never seen a prosecutor allowed to use burden-shifting in summation. Nor have I ever heard a defense attorney blather about aimlessly while delivering a summation either. Perhaps it would be more effective than I anticipate, but it seems unlikely. I have seen them ignore evidence, however, so you've got that going for you.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_ I have seen them ignore evidence, however, so you've got that going for you.
Well in this case there is no evidence. I mean all they would have to do is show the bad witness statements and that there is no evidence that shows that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Case closed.

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join