It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas You can repeat your claims till your face turns blue.
The eyewitness acounts would not hold up in court. Where is the actual,, physcial evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Can you show 1 photo (with a source) that shows flight 77 hitting the Pentagon? Can you show any parts that match flight 77s tail number? I will say it agin, you have no real evidence that flight 77 hiti the Pentagon. [edit on 23-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_ The pilot in your scenario (whether true or fiction) should have climbed to avoid birds, not dived. I've never heard of a pilot that tried to dive away from birds before. In fact, you are instructed to do the opposite.
It is very true. I can even still tell you the tail number of the plane.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, you say 'tail number'......that tells me, right there, that you have no idea what you are talking about!!!! Because, someone who knows even a little about aviation would not use that term!!! ULTIMA....fess up! You are way out of your depth, here.....you are not who you claim to be!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker ULTIMA, you say 'tail number'......that tells me, right there, that you have no idea what you are talking about!!!!
So if i show you photos of the tail of an F-4 with a TAIL NUMBER will you admit i do know what i am talking about? [edit on 23-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA....please do not confuse a 'tail number' that you may be used to in the Military with an 'N' number, which is civilian. What is more, civilian commercial jets will also have the 'ship' number....an in-house way of tracking the airframe.....it may match the registration, but may not.....it is sometimes painted on the nose gear doors, or it is painted on the aft fuselage.....or where ever the particular Airline wishes it to be displayed..... If you didn't know this, then you really don't know anything.... WW

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker ULTIMA....please do not confuse a 'tail number' that you may be used to in the Military with an 'N' number, which is civilian.
Oh you backed off as soon as imentioned i could show proof of the tail numbers. So please be adult enough to admit i do know what i mam talking about. I am still waiting for any reports that match parts found with any of the serial numbers for the 9/11 planes.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jthomas You can repeat your claims till your face turns blue.
The eyewitness acounts would not hold up in court.
Red herring. You don't know what would or would not hold up in court. Eyewitness accounts are either consistent with ALL of the other evidence or not. Until you demonstrate, with substantial evidence, what the wreckage was that those hundreds of eyewitnesses saw and/or recovered; why those people have never contradicted that it was from AA77, or had knowledge that wreckage was planted, you are just whistling in the wind.

Where is the actual,, physcial evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon.
You can't tell us without YOU doing a proper investigation IF you don't believe it was AA77 that hit the Pentagon,can you? You've just dismissed those hundreds of eyewitnesses as irrelevant so why should anyone believe you? Where is the evidence the Titanic hit an iceberg and resulted in sufficient damage to cause it to sink? How do we know it is true or not?

Can you show 1 photo (with a source) that shows flight 77 hitting the Pentagon?
Nope. Not one. As you well know, you can't peddle that strawman argument. To repeat it is considered trolling. No one needs any photo or video when ALL of the other evidence converges on the conclusion that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Can you show any parts that match flight 77s tail number?
AA77's tail was destroyed. Sorry. We rely on the convergence of all the other evidence, the evidence you've acknowledged you haven't even bothered investigating.

I will say it agin, you have no real evidence that flight 77 hiti the Pentagon.
Say it all you want. You've told us evidence doesn't matter and that there is no evidence whatsoever that the Titanic hit and iceberg and sank. [edit on 23-5-2008 by jthomas]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA....I 'backed off' ???? What planet are you from, anyway???had to add this edit.....I've already, a few pages ago, explained how the serial numbers argument you are fond of, is a bunch of BS..... why do you, ULTIMA, keep trying to lie????? [edit on 5/23/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I would like to know the tail number, only because I'm curious.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas Red herring. You don't know what would or would not hold up in court. Eyewitness accounts are either consistent with ALL of the other evidence or not.
Well common sense states that when people cannot agree on what type of plane it was, and when people state they were told afterwards it was a 757 we can figure they would not hold up in court. Any decent lawyer would tear up these testimonies.

You can't tell us without YOU doing a proper investigation
You claimed that there is evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon so either show it or admit you do not have any evidnece.

Nope. Not one. As you well know, you can't peddle that strawman argument. To repeat it is considered trolling. No one needs any photo or video when ALL of the other evidence converges on the conclusion that AA77 hit the Pentagon.
You just admitting you have no photos or vidoes of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. What other evindece, there is no other evindece?

AA77's tail was destroyed.
Do you have evidence it was destroyed or is this just another opinoin?

Say it all you want. You've told us evidence doesn't matter and that there is no evidence whatsoever that the Titanic hit and iceberg and sank.
Please be adult enough to stay on topic. We are talking about flight 77 not the Titanic. So either show the evidnce you claim to have or admit you do not ahve any. [edit on 23-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 It is very true. I can even still tell you the tail number of the plane.
Ok. Without directly challenging your assertion, I'm still curious enough to ask what the tail number was and what the date of this incident was.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_ Ok. Without directly challenging your assertion, I'm still curious enough to ask what the tail number was and what the date of this incident was.
Tail Number 66-555 This happened at RAF Alconbury in 1981-2 timeframe.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jthomas Red herring. You don't know what would or would not hold up in court. Eyewitness accounts are either consistent with ALL of the other evidence or not.
Well common sense states that when people cannot agree on what type of plane it was, and when people state they were told afterwards it was a 757 we can figure they would not hold up in court. Any decent lawyer would tear up these testimonies.
Common sense is way ahead of you, Ulltima1. It says that eyewitness testimony can either corroborate or contradict all of the other evidence, or have no bearing whatsoever. You admitted to everyone here that you do not know. Therefore your claim is meaningless.

You claimed that there is evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon so either show it or admit you do not have any evidnece.
So you are claiming there is no evidence, no eyewitnesses, no investigations? How so? Explain yourself.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Do you know if its serial number was 66-7555? I have it as a F-4D-30-MC and it was sent to Korea in 1988. My new hobby is aircraft tail numbers and their history. I know that some aircraft in that time period went to a five digit tail number instead of six. Just being nosy.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Do you know if its serial number was 66-7555? I have it as a F-4D-30-MC and it was sent to Korea in 1988. My new hobby is aircraft tail numbers and their history. I know that some aircraft in that time period went to a five digit tail number instead of six. Just being nosy.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas You admitted to everyone here that you do not know. Therefore your claim is meaningless.
No, i stated the witness testimonies would be worthless because common sense says they would not hold up in court, any half decent lawyer would tear the witness statements up. Its you that has proven you cannot post any real, hard evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon

So you are claiming there is no evidence, no eyewitnesses, no investigations?
Yes, there is no evindece (released) that proves flight 77 hit the Pentagon. I never stated there were no investigations, (do not put words in my mouth and misquote me). Just that they have not released most of the information. [edit on 23-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870 Do you know if its serial number was 66-7555? I have it as a F-4D-30-MC and it was sent to Korea in 1988.
Well you have the wrong model of F-4. You should read my post Try an RF-4C By the way, my plane was 69-382

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 That aircraft was lucky it was just on take off roll when it had the bird strike and it made back. Would you like to post other bird strikes that did crash ?
how about this american Airlines Express jet....hitting geese: Around 10,000 or 15,000 feet up. They did not crash. www.krqe.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1Well common sense states that
Seems like Common Sense is not that common anymore

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 Well you have the wrong model of F-4. You should read my post Try an RF-4C By the way, my plane was 69-382
The list of tail numbers for the RF-4Cs doesn't show any that have a 555 in the tail number. And they all used a four digit tail number after the year. The RF-4Cs made in 1966 only went up to 0471. home.att.net...

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join