It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The security video that has been released only shows a blur. It doe snot show a 757. The FBI and NTSB has not released the largest majourity of photos and videos.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is a post-9/11 radar study. You have to scroll down a bit. Link

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Where's the bodies? There should be at least a few pieces of human remains. Oh right they all burned up in this obviously huge crash. I have a list of the supposed people on board and I have never seen any proof of them being on the plane.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870 Here is a post-9/11 radar study. You have to scroll down a bit. Nice link, but already knew a little about radar. Just no one has posted evidence of flight 77 being on any radar screens the time it was off radar on 9/11.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Boone!!! Excellent, as always.....it's late, for me.....but I'm starring this one, and looking at it tomorrow!! WW

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nice link, but already knew a little about radar. Just no one has posted evidence of flight 77 being on any radar screens the time it was off radar on 9/11.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

'Lack of evidence' is not the same as 'It wasn't there!' In the heat and confusion of the events of that day....after everyone's attention was already diverted to the WTC....then confusing reports about other airplanes going NORDO... Remember, the ATC system is not perfect....and NORAD was focused outward, to protect our borders....there had to be a lot of land-line comm between facilities, as this happened 'live' right in front of them....not a training excercise, a real-life scenario tat no one had expected!! After the fact, the radar tapes can be re-constructed to show coverage....it was human communications that broke down, mostly....it's our reliance on computers....when the computers fail (the transponder return is gone) then the old training kicks in, but it takes time.... AAL77 was picked up, eventually....but too late to intercept before striking the Pentagon. We see this, after all of the radar data has come to light. Care to ignore the facts, then stay in the dark...your choice....

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker 'Lack of evidence' is not the same as 'It wasn't there!'
Well if you do not have evidence you should not post an opinion as fact.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, you are very fond of stating your opinions as 'fact'.....when you claim to bring in supporting evidence, it is usually a red-herring, or just a nonsense diversion from the thread you happen to write on.... You have nothing....except the twisted, quote-mined versions you purport as 'evidence'.... Do you really believe in what you write, or do you just do this for fun???? If you really believe, then you should seek help. If you do it for fun, then....you should find a new hobby. Radio Control is fun...I do that....and building model airplanes, that's fun....I like Model Railroading too....all good hobbies, I hope you find one you excell at!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker ULTIMA, you are very fond of stating your opinions as 'fact'.....when you claim to bring in supporting evidence, it is usually a red-herring, or just a nonsense diversion from the thread you happen to write on....!!
Just too bad i can show evidence to support what i post. I have posted eividence that a wing can be sheard by a light pole. I can also show that small birds can put holes in the wing and airframe of a 767. Again showing how fragile the wings and airframe are. What esle would you like me back up with evidence?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The that question "did a plane hit the pentagon?"...you could have just said 'no'
Well compiled though!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bingmat The that question "did a plane hit the pentagon?"...you could have just said 'no' !
Since the FAA , FBI, and NTSB have not released most of the information we do not know what hit the Pentagon. If it was a plane we do not know what plane it was.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Yup! I saw your pics of a bird making holes in the nose and the wing....did the airplane crash????? No, since you have pics of the airplane after the bird encounter, safely on the ground. Why do you continue to insist on exaggeration??? You are not showing anything of substance.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker Yup! I saw your pics of a bird making holes in the nose and the wing....did the airplane crash?????
That aircraft was lucky it was just on take off roll when it had the bird strike and it made back. Would you like to post other bird strikes that did crash ?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

No, because the only one I ever heard about, a birdstrike in the civilian world, that was fatal was an old Republic Airlines Convair 580....in the 1970s, I believe....it went through the windshield and killed the First Officer (co-pilot) Of course, the airplane landed safely....one fatality. Edit to capitalize 'Republic'....and add 'Airlines'...oh, and to add, I believe it was a goose that broke through the F/O's windsield..... [edit on 5/23/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker Edit to capitalize 'Republic'....and add 'Airlines'...oh, and to add, I believe it was a goose that broke through the F/O's windsield.....
Yes, i have seen bad birdstikes up close. 1 of our F-4s flew into a flock of wild geese at about 600mph. The pilot made a dive to get away, 1 of the geese went throuh the rear canopy and knocked out the backseater. 1 of the geese hit the vari-ramp in front of the right engine and sent shrapnel and itself into the engine and destroyed the engine. The pilot just barley made it back. We had to pull the back seater out and put him in an ambulence. We thought at first he was dead, but we found a weak pulse. Then we had to do the same with the pilot later. Kind of proved that the old F-4 could take some punishment and still get back.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by bingmat The that question "did a plane hit the pentagon?"...you could have just said 'no' !
Since the FAA , FBI, and NTSB have not released most of the information we do not know what hit the Pentagon. If it was a plane we do not know what plane it was.
Gee, you guys claim to use the flight data recorder info provided by the NTSB to claim AA77 couldn't have hit the Pentagon. I guess Ultima1 thinks the NTSB deceived him. Don't mind Ultima1's absurd claims. He knows perfectly well that all of the evidence that exists conclusively demonstrates that AA77 hit the Pentagon. For his own political agenda, he has to insist that certain information is "required" over and above what actually IS required to demonstrate that AA77 hit the Pentagon. This is standard fare for the 9/11 Truth Movement. But he won't even provide any statements from the many hundreds of witnesses who saw and/or recovered the wreckage from inside the Pentagon. He hasn't even bothered to do his homework! Now that Aldo Marquis has finally confessed that he and Ranke never interviewed those witnesses either, much less, like Ultima1, ever have come up with any evidence to support their claims, the whole charade is up. We've known that all along. Aldo and Ranke have to start over again with their so-called "investigation." Maybe they'll pay for Ultima1's expenses so he can join them. Get to work, Ultima1. LOL.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas I guess Ultima1 thinks the NTSB deceived him.
Well if people like you kept up with whats going on in the real world you would know that there are questions about the FDR from flight 77. You really should wake up from the fantasy world and take notice to reallty once in a while. I will reapat again for the closed minded. There is no actaul evidence released that proves that flight 77 hit the Penatgon. [edit on 23-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jthomas I guess Ultima1 thinks the NTSB deceived him.

Well if people like you kept up with whats going on in the real world you would know that there are questions about the FDR from flight 77.
You really should wake up from the fantasy world and take notice to reallty once in a while. I will repeat again for the closed minded. There is no actaul evidence released that proves that flight 77 hit the Penatgon. [edit on 23-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]
You can repeat your claims till your face turns blue. Please, Ultima1, no more evasions and trolling ok? We live in the real world and we want you to join us. You need to re-read my post above and provide the statements of those many hundreds of eyewitnesses who saw and/or recovered the wreckage from inside the Pentagon. You are obligated to support your claims. You cannot choose to ignore evidence. Just as Aldo realized when he finally was forced to confess that he did not interview any of the hundreds of key eyewitnesses. It's you against the real world, Ultima1. Will you keep evading your responsibility to deal with the evidence, Ultima1? Why are you not interested in the truth of the matter? [edit on 23-5-2008 by jthomas] [edit on 23-5-2008 by jthomas]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

The pilot in your scenario (whether true or fiction) should have climbed to avoid birds, not dived. I've never heard of a pilot that tried to dive away from birds before. In fact, you are instructed to do the opposite.

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join