It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_ That's funny because the source you posted said they were going to continue to collect evidence, and they had been "working the crime scene" for two weeks prior. Those are your sources...
I am going to keep posting the following untill you guys get it through your closed minds that the FBI did not take over the crime scene untill Sept. 21. www.defenselink.mil...

WASHINGTON, Sept. 24, 2001 -- The FBI assumed crime-scene jurisdiction at the Pentagon terrorist attack site Sept. 21 from the Arlington County (Va.) Fire Department, officials said.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker[/i It can drop below line-of-sight radar coverage.....it can be while until another facility picks it up...
So your saying that a commercial jet could avoid radar by dropping below line of sight?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well!! I'm seriously concerned if this poster using the screename ULTIMA1 works for the NSA....I certainly hope he/she doesn't work in data entry or anything, since the keyboard skills are so abysmal. It's as if Dubya HIMSELF were trying to type!!! OK, back to the points....still waiting for ULTIMA to ask me a question that ties in with the NTSB report I have in front of me. Ask any question, as it involves the AutoFlight system, and how it was used, per the DFDR data.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870 Flight 77 was visible on other radar screens, therefore, it was on radar the entire time it was in the air with the exception of a few seconds before impact.
What other radar screens, do you have evidnece or just an opinion?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA....do you not comprehend the differences between an ARTCC radar track, and a TRACON radar track....or even the military radar that exists at Andrews AFB??? Some research would seem to be needed....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker OK, back to the points....still waiting for ULTIMA to ask me a question that ties in with the NTSB report I have in front of me.
I am still waiting for answers to the first set of questions, they really did not get answered. NO real answer about the flight path. NO real answer about the altitude at point of impact. [edit on 16-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker [ULTIMA....do you not comprehend the differences between an ARTCC radar track, and a TRACON radar track....or even the military radar that exists at Andrews AFB??? Some research would seem to be needed....
I do happen to know a litlte about radar,, like the fact that their are joint FAA and NORAD radars.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA...I will try to explain again..... I have already posted this, but once more....a minor difference (300 feet)in the DFDR altitude info can be explained. The pitot-static systems of an airplane that is not RVSM certified will exhibit certain errors. AND....the airplane was flying close to sea level, at a speed that exceeded normal parameters....there are bound to be errors.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 I am going to keep posting the following untill you guys get it through your closed minds that the FBI did not take over the crime scene untill Sept. 21.
We can always check the FBI.GOV site and see what they say. www.fbi.gov... That link shows a number of things:

The Disaster Squad deployed to the three crash sites, assisting the New York Police Department’s Missing Persons Unit at the World Trade Center. The Laboratory’s Latent Print Units conducted 126,632 fingerprint comparisons from approximately 3833 pieces of evidence received between November 12, 2001, and January 17, 2002.

After September 11, personnel from the Laboratory’s Investigative and Prosecutive Graphic Unit and the Structural Design Unit (now the Special Projects Unit) completed site surveys of the Pentagon crash site, detailing victim and evidence locations, building damage, and the path of the airliner and its debris (FBI Laboratory 2002). Unit personnel also created hundreds of displays for court. These ranged from simple organizational charts, to scale models of the Pentagon and the World Trade Center, to complex digital displays showing multilayered interactions between individuals and events (FBI Laboratory 2007). In June 2003, an FBI executive testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI had collected and submitted for analysis more than 7500 pieces of evidence, helped process more than 2.8 million tons of debris in New York alone, and took more than 45,000 crime scene photographs (Rolince 2003).
Sounds like they worked more than just 5 days...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed Sounds like they worked more than just 5 days...
Funny how no where in your site does it debate the fact that the FBI did not take over the Penatgon as a crime scene untill Sept 21. And it does not deabte that fact that they turned over the crime scene on Sept 26. Keep trying though.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker AND....the airplane was flying close to sea level, at a speed that exceeded normal parameters....there are bound to be errors.
So are the errors in the FDR or in the official story?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Again, another one-line post. You keep saying 'FDR'.....the B757 has a DFDR...the old Flight Recorders used to use a piece of foil tape, with needles making tracks on it, and had to be interpreted. The 'D' in DFDR means digital....does that make sense yet? This data is recorded in Ones and Zeros.....binary code. Wanna try to fake that? Then, you'd be a genius. There are three altimeters in a B757....the Captain's, the First Officer's, and the StandBy. The DFDR usually records the Captain's....so if it remained set at 29.92, and only the F/O's was re-set....IF....then that would account for the 300 feet difference. You said, in an earlier post, the local Altimeter Setting that day was 30.24. 30.24 minus 29.92 equals .32 Every one/tenth of inch equals approximately 100 feet.....getting it yet??? Go learn to fly....or at least, take an aviation Ground School course.....perhaps your High School will offer one???

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 Funny how no where in your site does it debate the fact that the FBI did not take over the Penatgon as a crime scene untill Sept 21.
Nowhere in my site? You mean the FBI.GOVsite? So now the FBI is lying?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker Again, another one-line post.
Again you did not answer the question. You believers are really good at aviding answering questions, what is that ?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed So now the FBI is lying?
Please show me in the site you posted where it stated the FBI did not take over the crime scene on Sept 21. Also show me on the site where it states they did not end on Sept. 26. Otherwise your site agrees with mine. I will be waiting for your answer. [edit on 16-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 Please show me in the site you posted where it stated the FBI did not take over the crime scene on Sept 21. Also show me on the site where it states they did not end on Sept. 26.
Please go to the FBI link I posted, and you will find both of the answers you need. C'mon, Roger....you're an analyst arent you? It's not that hard to do. Hell, I even GAVE you the link. All you need to do is click on it.
Do I really need to hold your hand and show you how to do research?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by weedwhacker Again, another one-line post.
Again you did not answer the question. You believers are really good at aviding answering questions, what is that ?
ULTIMA, once more....you deflected with a 'soft' attack....even though you never posed a direct question, which is a tactic you're getting very good at....you infer, you imply, then attack. Your question was, if I recall....was the 'FDR' wrong, or was the 'official story' wrong.....you seem to intentionally ignore my entire post about the DFDR, and deflect, pathetically, to a new tactic. You see, I DID already answer about the possible discrepancies in the DFDR....but, per your motus operandi, you continue to obfuscate. I know, tomorrow is Saturday, so you can't go to your High School Library to look up those big words....thankfully, you can Google them, so you'll understand....hopefully....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed Please go to the FBI link I posted, and you will find both of the answers you need. C'mon, Roger....you're an analyst arent you? It's not that hard to do. Hell, I even GAVE you the link. All you need to do is click on it.
?
Please show me in the site you posted where it stated the FBI did not take over the crime scene on Sept 21. Also show me on the site where it states they did not end on Sept. 26. Otherwise your site agrees with mine. I will be waiting for your answer.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker Your question was, if I recall....was the 'FDR' wrong, or was the 'official story' wrong.....
Still waiting for an answer. I know you will be there since you are still living in mom and dads basment.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 Please show me in the site you posted where it stated the FBI did not take over the crime scene on Sept 21. Also show me on the site where it states they did not end on Sept. 26. Otherwise your site agrees with mine. I will be waiting for your answer.
Please go to the FBI link I posted, and you will find both of the answers you need. C'mon, Roger....you're an analyst arent you? It's not that hard to do. Hell, I even GAVE you the link. All you need to do is click on it.
Do I really need to hold your hand and show you how to do research?

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join