It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the heck have I stumbled across????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
These IP addresses have been out in the open for many years now. They used to be listed with the document title Ip addresses you should not scan and they were listed so that people using mass TCP/IP scanners to scan for open ports can exclude them from their scanning address ranges.

If i were you i would just leave that stuff alone. Its nothing new , its of no use to you and you just might get yourself in a bunch of trouble..

You are not hacking.

edit on 12-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Oh my FREAKING GOD.......... EVERYONE START SAVING THE DOCS NOW!!!!!

If you try going to pbadupws.nrc.gov... (I'm not going to do it again until I get a proxy up and running!) there is a RESTRICTED ACCESS DENIED message that comes up.

SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND NOW!!!!!!!!

What we have learned here is that SOPA should be used for people like YOU.

Your a fantasist of the worst kind and one that can't tell relevant data from public information.

I hope you get a knock at the door and they take you away, not for finding "secret info" but for being one of the most clueless people to grace the interwebs!
edit on 12-1-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Thank God/Science SOMEONE not only had the sense to think this, but also say it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well, for all you doubters..... I just found an official document indicating the US was shipping nuclear material to Korea. I wonder where else we've sent nuclear materials?

As indicated on the license application, the supplier of the material will be the Argonne National Laboratory -Illinois Site. The intended receivers are the Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute in Taejon, Republic of Korea, and the National Atomic Energy Commission of Argentina (CNEA) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
These IP addresses have been out in the open for many years now. They used to be listed with the document title Ip addresses you should not scan and they were listed so that people using mass TCP/IP scanners to scan for open ports can exclude them from their scanning address ranges.

If i were you i would just leave that stuff alone. Its nothing new , its of no use to you and you just might get yourself in a bunch of trouble..

You are not hacking.

edit on 12-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I never said I was hacking. Hacking is against the law......

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Do you think using a proxy to save documents from a site that says RESTRICTED ACCESS DENIED is lawful?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well, for all you doubters..... I just found an official document indicating the US was shipping nuclear material to Korea. I wonder where else we've sent nuclear materials?

As indicated on the license application, the supplier of the material will be the Argonne National Laboratory -Illinois Site. The intended receivers are the Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute in Taejon, Republic of Korea, and the National Atomic Energy Commission of Argentina (CNEA) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

You DO know they're talking about South Korea, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Prison Planet.com can be reached at [email protected]

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Do you think using a proxy to save documents from a site that says RESTRICTED ACCESS DENIED is lawful?

What do you think Proxy's are for....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm not going to the site but it sounds like you are describing the nuclear regulatory commissions public reading room. I believe this is the site that caused a huge stink about 8 years ago because It lists where all the nuclear material in the USA is kept, it's extremely specific if I remember correctly, it even had maps and specific locations where it's stored, universities, medical facilities, research facilities etc.

Really not a big deal, some sections were restricted basically saying if you accessed them without a reason to you could be prosecuted. If I were you I'd leave it alone or you may have the FBI knocking on your door.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
okay folks i think the OP has had too little sleep and O.D'd on caffeine. hence the excitement.

hopefully he will calm down soon. hopefully he's okay. i'm slightly worried about his mental state.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

To swap one ip address to another. They are not for breaking the law and they dont make an illegal activity legal.

Also unless you have the right browser settings they dont make your activities anonymous.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It sounds like you have stumbled upon the INTERLASERNETS!!!

Good luck, you're gonna need it. There's SCIENCE and other crap in here. Take a flashlight and a backpack...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Waiting for the "ZOMG, there's a black van sitting outside my house!" "What should I do?" posts to appear.

Sounds neat and everything, but I don't think you stumbled across digital gold.
edit on 1/12/2012 by DelMar because: cause

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Oh my FREAKING GOD.......... EVERYONE START SAVING THE DOCS NOW!!!!!

If you try going to pbadupws.nrc.gov... (I'm not going to do it again until I get a proxy up and running!) there is a RESTRICTED ACCESS DENIED message that comes up.

SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND NOW!!!!!!!!

What we have learned here is that SOPA should be used for people like YOU.

Your a fantasist of the worst kind and one that can't tell relevant data from public information.

I hope you get a knock at the door and they take you away, not for finding "secret info" but for being one of the most clueless people to grace the interwebs!
edit on 12-1-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

the NRC or Nuclear Regulatory Commission is a joke. I remember when I worked at Peach Bottom Nuclear Power Plant they tried to come in unannounced and were turned away....

as far as this goes I don't know but if the door is open and they just post a "restricted access denied" sign but don't have the site encrypted ... is just asking for someone to put it into the public arena.....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I used to work at a nuclear plant and I can tell you that this is actually a pretty good report. When the say "deliberate and conservative manner", they are pretty much saying that your crew knows what they are doing. As for the violations, "a failure to verify a proper valve lineup" is not anything big. It was more than likely instance where the worker was complacent and did double check himself or did not have a person second check him and something was misaligned for a moment. The cooling tower system doesn't even touch the primary system. The "failure to track stay-time in a high radiation" isn't a huge deal too. Its possible that someone either lost their TLD or pocket dosimeter while in a high-rad zone. These are some of the more common problems at nuclear plants, but nothing to be worried about.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
LOL you think you're Gary Busey now or what ?...

Fixed

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Really.....I mean really?

Nothing you have shown thus far is of any interest.

The first one I opened was a catering authorization.

Though there might be something in there worth a damn, I'm not going to spend a month to find it, because based upon what I've seen already.... it's not worth the time.

Get off the caffeine before your heart explodes.

Relax.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It took some time but I've finally figured out how their "filing system' for these documents works. I found technical docs on cooling, containment, fuel channel design, thermal hydrolics... (these have actual pictures) but sine I'm no scientist I can't make heads or tails of the info. I'm sure there are scientists in other countries that sure as heck can though!

I just began looking in the 2010 folders and am finding very serious complaints and allegations concerning falsified inspections of nuclear plants, lack of sampling of well water, ground water and flowing streams/rivers, issues with ventilation stacks, contamination of property.......

Looks like I actually DID find some things. I've still got a lot to go through but I am spent lol. I was initially looking in the earliest folders which go back to 1989; there are MUCH fresher documents to view!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Three words bud...."save to disc"

If you do find anything damning for sure let the world know....
Maybe these are the insurance file off wikileaks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join