It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the heck have I stumbled across????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok..... I went to Military and Government IP Addresses and then I did a Google search for Army Communications Electronics Command IP addresses. I'm not sure what in the hell I have stumbled upon but I am saving documents by the payload right now. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Alex Jones????? I am going to need some help on this.

I am looking at, and saving US government documents on US nuclear facility inspections right now...... The one I am looking at shows there were some cooling tower problems. Hmm...... Here's the text. I am reluctant to include a link yet because I don't want this locked down before I can get more docs and info....Ah alas it's four pages, to long. Here's a link.....

FERMI INSPECTION REPORT 50-341/99015(DRP)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A copy of your finding has been forwarded to the CIA and FBI for further review!

Kidding...I have to say this is interesting...good find!

I wonder how something like this ends up out in the open!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

you have stumbled upon a 2 year plus old inspection document showing an overall satisfactory inspection of a nuclear facility with two minor infractions.

link   
Oh my FREAKING GOD.......... EVERYONE START SAVING THE DOCS NOW!!!!!

If you try going to pbadupws.nrc.gov... (I'm not going to do it again until I get a proxy up and running!) there is a RESTRICTED ACCESS DENIED message that comes up.

SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND NOW!!!!!!!!

link   
I'm not seeing what's sensational about this.

An inspection with responses on some minor infractions back in 1999?

What's the big deal? No idea where you are either, but haven't seen much to be excited or impressed about. If you found the documents that easily I'm not sure there's going to be much of use there.
edit on 12-1-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
I'm not seeing what sensational about this.

An inspection with responses on infractions back in 1999?

What's the big deal? No idea where you are either, but haven't seen much to be excited or impressed about. If you found the documents that easily I'm not sure there's going to be much of use there.

There are THOUSANDS of documents here...... I emailed Alex Jones via the infowars website. I am going to need some serious help combing thru all of this. Go to pbadupws.nrc.gov... and it's the ROOT directory.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Oh my FREAKING GOD.......... EVERYONE START SAVING THE DOCS NOW!!!!!

If you try going to pbadupws.nrc.gov... (I'm not going to do it again until I get a proxy up and running!) there is a RESTRICTED ACCESS DENIED message that comes up.

SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND NOW!!!!!!!!

WOW....so what?

That's a standard message you'll get when you're trying to access a page that requires a username and password. I can send you to a page that will show the same message for my own website, you're getting way over-excited here.
edit on 12-1-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
At the bottom of the document it says it is public.

Typical inspection letter.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

i dont think you've hit the jackpot

"In accordance with 10 CFR 2.790 of the NRC's "Rules of Practice," a copy of this letter, its enclosure, and your response, if you choose to provide one, will be placed in the NRC Public Document Room."

+76 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You would absolutely wet your pants if you went into a public library.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Ok..... I went to Military and Government IP Addresses and then I did a Google search for Army Communications Electronics Command IP addresses. I'm not sure what in the hell I have stumbled upon but I am saving documents by the payload right now. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Alex Jones????? I am going to need some help on this.

I am looking at, and saving US government documents on US nuclear facility inspections right now...... The one I am looking at shows there were some cooling tower problems. Hmm...... Here's the text. I am reluctant to include a link yet because I don't want this locked down before I can get more docs and info....Ah alas it's four pages, to long. Here's a link.....

FERMI INSPECTION REPORT 50-341/99015(DRP)

how very interesting that when you open and close the document it tries to access the internet after it is closed...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
While working on the Fukushima crisis in the Japan forum about 3 months after the EQ and tsunami, and getting nothing but obfuscation and lies from the government and media, I with another ATS member found an unprotected back door into a government site. It was for only Tepco and Government use. Whomever set up the data site forgot to password protect the site. The site itself was buried deep in a government data base having nothing to do with Nuclear situations.

We were able to translate and get the real hard numbers as to the radiation counts as opposed to what was being released to the public. We then, as a group on ATS downloaded all the data and copied it onto discs. I forwarded all the data to Arnie Gundersen of Fairewinds organization for his team to evaluate, and report to the public. fairewinds.com...

If by any chance you have found an unprotected back door, screen capture all data as you go. If there are ATS members willing to help you copy the data...go for it.

It's little nuggets like this that can make a difference. Good Luck.

Des
edit on 12-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Although there is some good info there that is available to the public now it sure wasn`t back then. The most valuable it is is in letting us know what was found perhaps and to see if that facility has future trouble.

I imagine these facilities pay a fine and continue on chugging like so many coal burning facilities just pay fines rather then fix the thing due to it being cheaper. It`s what makes the EPA a joke in my book.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If they are anything like the one you posted as an example you have thousands of pages of nothing.

Here's another thought/question

Why did you waste your time posting this when you should have been downloading your thousands of documents?
Didn't you think that if you have "stumbled across" something valuable it may be best to keep it quite until you had mined all the dirty little secrets?
Didn't you think that the best way to tip Whoever, NSA, CIA, The Men in Black, Ghostbusters etc. of you secret was to post its discovery on a conspiracy website?
Have you ever been told that you sometimes overreact and/or make poor decissions?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, I will be at my computer saving thousands of what may, or may not be, public documents. I am seeing hand written statements from people (all back from 1999 ye) begging the government to not proceed with plans to recycle radioactive metals from nuclear power plants. There was a letter regarding the possible failure of a cooling core part and I am just saving it all.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Oh boy. someone just needs to learn how to use the internet better

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
You would absolutely wet your pants if you went into a public library.
Funny!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nothing to see here folks. I checked out just a handful (approx 10) of docs just to see what this OP is all excited about. Personally I don't see anything. Most were inspections and the others were just open letters from the community indicating their displeasure of a law that would allow radioactive material to be dumped into public landfills.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
switching to a proxy server now. I'm sure they are going to find my IP address in their logs. I may have to hide my hard drive..... WISH ME LUCK. I am running on 1 hour of sleep,energy drinks and coffee now..... I will be back later.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
LOL you think you're Gary McKinnon now or what ?...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join