It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 girls in New York suddenly come down with spasm, Federal Health Law prevents disclosure of diseas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Maybe they all got something for Christmas that caused them to get spasms?

What did girls get for Christmas? New iPads?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by allintoaccount

Are you saying they all got their hands on a bad batch of stuff and still have the symptoms months later even though they tested negative for drugs?

Possibly, coke is known to cause tics in some cases. However, according to the article they tested negative for drugs.

A likely story !

How did they test for "prescription" drugs.
(prescribed by "professionals" with college degrees and "licences")

I don't know if they separate the two "legal classifications" "for testing purposes".
(as well as legal indemnifications)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So if it was from drugs, why haven't any boys had it.
Surely if it was drugs, there would have been a boy or two that came down with these symptoms.
And why NOW and all girls at the same time.
And why wouldn't there have been more cases like this in prior years.
These drugs have been around for a long time.

Check this out: The Truth about Gardasil.
truthaboutgardasil.org...
From the site..how about this: "Gardasil® Developer Claims Vaccine Prevents Abnormal Pap Tests, Not Cervical Cancer."
So It DOES NOT prevent Cancer!!!!!

Here is some more info on this vaccine:

www.angelfire.com...
excerpt:
"The Tragic Truth behind the Gardasil Nightmare (Feb 13, 2009]
Why have the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries chosen to experiment with the first ever, large scale application of a new, unproven, genetically modified, inter-species gene mixing vaccine technology on the female youth of an entire generation?

Under the ruse of attempting to eradicate cervical cancer, Merck is actually engaged in the first large scale, real world deployment and testing of genetically modified DNA, genetically engineered proteins and genetics produced by the combining of genetic material from more than one origin or species in a vaccine."

You can find more information by doing a search for "Side effects of Gardasil".

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
So if it was from drugs, why haven't any boys had it.
Surely if it was drugs, there would have been a boy or two that came down with these symptoms.
And why NOW and all girls at the same time

You can find more information by doing a search for "Side effects of Gardasil".

Exactly, 12 girls is statistically anomalous if the cause applied to both sexes.

It's a girl only thing, it's Gardasil.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

could it potentaly be a new outbreak of an std(explaining why they dont have to tell the parents by law?)i dont have much medical knowlege but im pretty sure thats one thing that hippa would cover but it if your right and the kids know and arent talking its problay something they dont want to have knowlege pass around the school about or something of the like.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

The mention of types of drugs above wasn't meant to exclude from the meaning, as it does, that designer drugs weren't investigated as a cause. They were and ruled out as a cause. PANDAS has been ruled out as a cause. HPV vaccine has also been ruled out as a cause, according to Dr. Young. ODD or ADHD can make a child more susceptible to tics, but that isn't a cause. One thing Young intimated is that there is no one cause for all the girls.

Source: The Batavian

"No one single cause for all of the girls"

Wish I could give you more than one star. Good on you for finding that. I can't stand it, I want to know what they have and how they got it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

HPV vaccine has also been ruled out as a cause, according to Dr. Young.

Says Dr. Young.

He's a state health official, he's going to say what he's told. They ruled out the vaccine but didn't exactly say that the girls never got it.

I want to hear that all of these girls didn't get the vaccine. They probably have otherwise they would have came right out and said "these girls have not had the vaccine". Instead they say that it's ruled out. This sounds like BS to me, anyone agree?
edit on 12-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
could it potentaly be a new outbreak of an std(explaining why they dont have to tell the parents by law?)

An std affecting only girls? which is it?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

It is pretty unusual. Boys are more likely to develop tics than girls. Honestly, I'm thinking that most of the girls are on ADD medication and that's the reason they won't disclose. But not ALL of them. The statistics for Turrets in any given population is about 10% with most cases being mild forms.

Truth is, they don't know what the underlying cause of Turrets is. They just know it's a neurological disorder of some kind.

If it's the ADD medication then there is no conspiracy or cover-up; it's well known as a side effect. They won't disclose because they are protecting those girls... good for them. it's the right thing to do...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

If it's the ADD medication then there is no conspiracy or cover-up; it's well known as a side effect.

The side effects are are well known in the medical literatiure but parents are not informed about them. ADD is a bogus "disease by definition" with no physiological base, a scheme to sell meds to healthy kids. So yes, there's a coverup of silence about the real nature of ADD and its unnecessary and sick-making treatment.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

If it's the ADD medication then there is no conspiracy or cover-up; it's well known as a side effect.

The side effects are are well known in the medical literatiure but parents are not informed about them. ADD is a bogus "disease by definition" with no physiological base, a scheme to sell meds to healthy kids. So yes, there's a coverup of silence about the real nature of ADD and its unnecessary and sick-making treatment.

Not informed? It's right there on the label when you pick up the Rx from the pharmacy... hahaha.... conspiracies in bowls of Cheerios.

Try to stay on topic bud... Follow the words carefully now OK? I never mentioned the validity of ADD diagnosis, only the possibilty that some of the girls may be taking ADD medication. Do you get that?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just read on ATs a thread about strange new disease hitting another place or two on the globe with the same symptoms, I will have a look to find it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm throwing in with the vaccine being a potential culprit here. There was a cluster of varying degrees of Tourettes-like and Tourettes-diagnosed illness in my son and 11 other children in our area, all at the same middle school, with onset at about age 5. The only common link the kids (mostly boys in this case) all had was that they all were born in a certain hospital at the end of 1989 and all received an early hep-B vaccine from I believe it was Merck there. Try proving a damn thing though. We tried for many years, with lawyers and without, and got nothing but stonewalled.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Not informed? It's right there on the label when you pick up the Rx from the pharmacy... hahaha.... conspiracies in bowls of Cheerios.

Irrelevant, from the doctor's mouth parents only hear praise. I guess that's your idea of balanced informed consent.

Verbally disclosing exclusively the "wonder" side of a drug is a conspiracy of doctors and industry fueld by a bonus-per-prescription scheme.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Have you found that thread yet?

ATS is having some hiccups and just went back in time.

Threads from about an hour ago are there and a thread I posted which was showing has disappeared. The search function is still working though from what I can tell.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: edited because I replied to wrong person

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Very sorry for these young girls and in regard to Gardasil, I wonder how many pharmie reps and school officials give a green light to their kids being injected?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I cannot imagine in my wildest paranoia that this is true. In most states, you have confidentiality with a physician at age 14. If the doctor's are not informing the parent, and blaming Hippa, it's because the girls told them NOT to tell the parents.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
If the doctor's are not informing the parent, and blaming Hippa, it's because the girls told them NOT to tell the parents.

So the doctors decide to tell the media instead?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
were they virgins? Is something satanic going down ? What perfume or deoderant did they use?
Hair dye? Henna tattoos? Tainted lipstick or cheap bras? Mad cow disease? probably vacines if not drugs.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
All GIRLS.

Now lets see, what vaccine do girls get that they don't give to boys ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join