It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 girls in New York suddenly come down with spasm, Federal Health Law prevents disclosure of diseas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Adolph Hitler took parents rights away and made all children wards of the state.

The 4th Reich just adopted Hitler's policy a few years ago for the US. The Government now is allowing people to poison your kids and the killers are Federally protected.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
From what I understand from the video and the article, the girls themsleves do not know the diagnosis. If there is a law suit it should be a class action from the girls and not their parents.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What gets me is this.

For sure, someone is doing all of the research somewhere, following all of the leads to find out what started this mess. Whoever is doing the investigation is trying to put together an informed trail of events so that they can stop it from happening again, or remedy the situation in some way... But

Used to be when someone screwed up, they just tried to cover it up, or find some way to shift the blame. Since when did it become okay to just say, "We are not telling" and get away with it. It should be the right of anyone who wishes to try and find out what exactly happened so that they may try and prevent it from happening to their children. Information on these events should be made public, and anyone with info who is hiding it should be brought out.

There seems to be no divide between the companies that are bringing these poisons to the public, and those who are supposedly protecting the public from them. The fact that they can keep it a secret legally should make those involved very nervous.

The only thing for sure, is that these kinds of problems don't naturally happen to teenage girls. Some of the immunizations mentioned above were tested on huge populations in Africa, as a form of charity in a way. Supposedly they were a success. I wonder now, if the results were rigged. HPV has recently become a great opportunity for those making money off of vaccines.

I wonder what was involved in the order of promises made to these young women, in efforts to keep the rest of us in the dark...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
From what I understand from the video and the article, the girls themsleves do not know the diagnosis. If there is a law suit it should be a class action from the girls and not their parents.

Class Action lawsuits are done BY the Government to wipe away their liability, and the Jewish lawyers get whatever money is awarded. No class action has ever gotten injured/killed people recourse.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Gridrebel

Yup, doctors and parents told to keep quiet is really suspicious. This is most likely vaccine related, it's pretty obvious in my opinion. I could be wrong but what else could cause the same illness in 12 girls who have no association?

It's probably Gardasil or the flu shot that did this.

Winner winner chicken dinner! It has to be some type of vaccine. This is the only thing I can think of that that the government would fear releasing information about. I don't buy the Hippa defense at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Maybe there is a glitch in the government mind control program. OR maybe they have been watching the new Twilight movie

How the Twilight Movie Causes Seizures

Just brainstorming here. I really have no clue as to what is going on.

edit on 1/12/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
While HIPPA does in fact "protect" patient confidentialities,

It is also a gigantic legal disclaimer, illegally designed by "professional" lawyers to "protect" anyone who shall make any "mistake", "errors in judgment", etc etc etc.

They can only control the damage by blaming somebody else.

Millions of people in the industries have access to millions of records.

Is there any mention of DRUGS like Ritalin, Paxil, or any other "widely prescribed by professionals" medications.
(The vaccine was a "professionally recommended" drug too)

A very high percentage of Americans are on "medication".

Who can we trust here ?

Dupont believes that the health department doesn’t truly know what’s going on.

Mr. Dupont, your "health department" knows EXACTLY what going on !!!!
Your daughter will become a scapegoat here.
Next, they will find "blame" within the the victims.

The "Professional" drug cartels are more powerful that the Mexicans !!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I think you have it right for the most part with the HIPPA defense. Something is definitely wrong here and the pharmaceutical companies need more regulation and not from the FDA but from us.

I think they have changed it to the HIDE-A-defense.

edit on 12-1-2012 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They know the cause ?
Then they probably are the instigators of this event
1+1=2

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
lol they are exhibiting systems of very rare disorder for Americans...

Im actually positive this is what it is. Some body call the CDC and let them know!

Hysterical Contagion

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

I see your point, but it's highly unlikely. I say this because these girls didn't know each other and the authorities have already admitted there is an illness at play that has been diagnosed, but they refuse to say what it is. Perhaps the illness is the one you just mentioned, but in my opinion probably not.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I'm pretty sure there are disclosure laws doctor/patient priviledge type stuff. I'm not a doctor or lawyer but I'd bet my bottom dollar there is something unethical and maybe illegal by not disclosing to the patient. Somebody is liable for this outrage.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
lol they are exhibiting systems of very rare disorder for Americans...

Im actually positive this is what it is. Some body call the CDC and let them know!

Hysterical Contagion

Does anyone know if this is caused by anti-psychotic drug shortages ?

The symptoms may be similar.

I know somebody we could ask (and probably get an "educated" response too) but .... (~)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Question: are HIPAA laws violated when they announced this:

news.providencejournal.com...

Today in RI history: Flu outbreak closes Warwick elementary school ...news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/.../history-for-fri-19.htm...Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Dec 30, 2011 – An outbreak of a form of walking pneumonia among children at Greenwood Elementary School in Warwick that may have led to the death of ...

and this:

articles.latimes.com...

Suspected swine flu outbreaks reported at schools in L.A. County
Only the Burbank and Glendale districts confirm cases of H1N1 virus infections and identify the schools where they were reported. Others refuse to share detailed information.

In the Burbank Unified School District, five cases have occurred at Luther Burbank and John Muir middle schools, and eight at George Washington, Bret Harte and R. L. Stevenson elementary schools.

Glendale Unified School District officials reported seven cases at Rosemont Middle School, and one each at Crescenta Valley High School and Monte Vista Elementary School.

and this:

Swine flu cases close Heights school until May 26 - Houston Chroniclewww.chron.com/.../Swine-flu-cases-close-Heights-school-until-May-...Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
May 14, 2009 – Swine flu forced the closure Friday of a Houston elementary school where 12 ... health department has ruled out food poisoning as a cause of the illness, ... left about half a million Texas schoolchildren at home early last week. ...

Swine flu forced the closure Friday of a Houston elementary school where 12 students have been confirmed to have the virus, the state’s largest outbreak in a single location.

Houston Independent School District administrators early Friday afternoon made the decision to close Travis Elementary School until May 26, hours after learning swine flu was one cause of the rampant illness that began spreading Wednesday.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Something doesn't pass the the smell test here. HIPPA doesn't prevent medical information from being released to legal guardians unless they are pregnant and don't wish for the parents to be informed. Unless New York health care laws are drastically different than other states, the parents should be required to sign for consent to treat also or the doctors treating could be setting themselves up to loose their medical licesnse. So unless these girls are 18 or pregnant, I don't see how they can claim it's confidential.
My bet is on Gardisil and a cover up.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Regrettably due to me being Canadian, I must admit I never heard of HIPPA until this thread. I'm sorry but I'm not very informed when it comes to the law on this, but there most likely are some members in this thread who will be able to answer this question. I will look into it nonetheless.

All those flu scares were a big fat joke in my opinion. A couple kids get the sniffles and the media goes bat # crazy over it.

Big pharma stooges say:

"Go get your flu shot! The flu might get ya!"

They are doing everything in their power to hush this up in the hopes it will blow over. People are not going to forget about this. I was reading comments from a few articles on this story and all the citizens are yelling "Gardasil". You would be amazed how many parents are leaving comments saying their daughter has the same symptoms ever since they got the shot.

Of course this is all speculation at this point because we have not proven that these girls received the shots yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Actually one of the mothers came out and said it was "Conversion Disorder"

Which is basically the same thing as what I said earlier.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

I'm not doubting you it's just I must have missed the post or link that explains one of the mothers saying this. May I please ask where you heard this from?

Peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hippa may apply when the names of "people" are released.

That's when it's considered private.

I think.

The legal psychopaths have all that figured out years ago....
Long before the problems even existed.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

whatishipaa.org...

The HIPAA Act of 1996 has set strict standards regarding a patient’s Protected Health Information (PHI) as a part of its Privacy Rule regulations.

The HIPPA Privacy
Rule addresses all issues concerned with saving/accessing/sharing medical & personal information of an individual. The concept of a Covered Entity is at the core of Privacy Rule regulations. All Healthcare Providers and Health Plans are called Covered Entities. Here, Health Plans include state, federal, private and employee & veterans’ welfare health insurance plans.

However, this is a very basic definition, as the realm of a Covered Entity implies to all Business Associates that are involved in accessing/sharing an individual’s medical health information. A Business Associate represents all persons or organizations that are involved in the direct functioning of a Covered Entity or act on behalf on a Covered Entity. However, it does not involve the employees of a covered entity. For example, the clerical staff at a healthcare center is not regarded as a Business Associate’. However, an outsourcing firm that is handling medical billing on behalf of the medical facility is a Business Associate, i.e. it is bound to follow HIPAA compliance guidelines. Usual services rendered by a Business Associate include:

•Handling Patient's personal/medical data
•Assistance in Administrative functions
•Legal/financial/insurance-based Consultations

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join