It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns of 'cross-border' assassination response

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Iran warns of 'cross-border' assassination response

Iran's response to the assassination of a nuclear scientist in Iran Wednesday will reach beyond borders and the region, a website aligned with the regime in Tehran quoted a senior security source as saying Thursday.

edit on 12-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Uh oh.

Those who gave the order for the assassination, the source was quoted as saying, "will never feel safe."

This doesn't sound too good. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Iran does any damage to Israel. If they do, well...I guess you all can expect the worst. I'm sure Israel won't tolerate that. We all know they'll use that as an example of provocation now that Iran's threats are out in the open.

There is also this that I just came across, which some of you may find interesting.

Iranian Paper Calls For Retaliation Against Israel

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Rest in peace, Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan. Yet another victim of Zionist terrorism.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
When this all kicks off, just remember who started this. And the wrong answer is Iran.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Until the sources are verified I'm going to chalk this up as more propaganda from the J-Post. Notice how they don't name the official or the website? Im not denying his was ever said, but I'm not yet convinced with the information we have received thus far.

Sounds like another Mossad/CIA psy op.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I can see where you may be right, but this still isn't to be taken lightly because this may be what Mossad uses to kick things off. Expect a false flag within the next week or so.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP

The world is at the edge and one little nudge, it will fall! I don't want to put it like this, but it appears that WW3 is just around the corner!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Daily Mail

BBC

NY Daily News

I would call this confirmed.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
could this be WW3's version of Archduke Franz Ferdinand?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Something is definitely starting to show its ugly head. Whether it's a skirmish, or it ends up being a full out war, something is definitely going to happen either way.

The bankers won't stop pushing until they get what they want.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Its about time ..
they decided to do that after 4 nuclear expert being killed
again they showed a lot of restrain
they made the good decision

but now they know they are backed by Russia and China
thats the difference

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Russia is for sure backing them now? The last I heard it was just China.

Great.
Do you have a link I could read?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Once again folks jumping to conclusions. This is NOT the official response from the regime it is from a newspaper. From the article:

"a website aligned with the regime in Tehran quoted a senior security source as saying Thursday."

So dont go jumping off the cliff!! Do you guys know how many such type statements are made weekly by "sources close to the regime"? TONS and nothing ever happens. If you see this being said even by Ahmadinejad himself it STILL wouldnt matter because the Mullahs are the decision makers.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

If no one from Iran said this, it's still setting up the scenario for a false flag from Israel.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This was NOT a warning by Iran as the thread topic states. It was by an editor of a hard line Iranian NEWSPAPER!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Why are you YELLING?!?!
The link is not from an Iranian NEWSPAPER!!!!! It's the Jerusalem Post, and it specifically says " a senior security source." Which can be a possible false flag scenario set up by Israel. The second link I posted involves an Iranian newspaper article.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I went searching for corroboratory links, and couldn't find a single one. I went to a few Iranian news websites and found nothing. I also am having serious reservations about this story.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Damn...

If its true, iranians proved again they are stupid.If its just a setup for a false flag, Isarel is waaaaaay to good at disinformation games.

Either way, Iran simply LOST the PR war.

Firstly, they warned US not to send the Stennis back.Secondly, they told that US warships have no means to be in the Gulf.Those both statements were from high ranked iranian generals and were on ALL MSM (CNN, Fox, BBC, etc, you name it).
Thirdly, they stated they they can easily block the strait, which was another stupid mistake.

Now, everything that comes out from Iran ''sources'' will be believable, confirmed or not, just to see the light on MSM.

I feel its coming...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

All sources seem to lead back to the JPost so I'm starting to get suspicious.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Yeah this whole shtick has been a set up. Israel and the US don't say anything, they just do what they can to make Iran say provoking #.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join