It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Above Top Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just wanted to say I love this site and I love all the information and different opinions. Keep up the great work and thanks everybody for all your hard work it takes to get this information out. Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Right back at ya ,ATS is food 4 thought on all levels , any time of the day / night

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i think that this site has been starting to suck,period.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I visit ATS each day
does that make me in love with it ?

probably yes

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

Give us some feedback on your statement

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

As I said there is alot of different opinions on here which makes it great. If your somebody who believes that everybody is entitled to an opinion and I do. The great thing about this site and others like it is you can learn what is going on worldwide not just what is going on in your front yard. And if I thought a site sucked then I just wouldnt go back to it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i would like to say thanks to the members and the staff of this amazing website .

i spent countless hours on researching topics im interested in , on this website there is so much to learn about so many different topics and so many brilliant minds contributing to it . in my opinion , your website is one of the most resourceful libraries on the net . i'm not new to internet forums , but this website is really something special and i would feel disappointed if it ever had to go through any kind of censorship other than stated in the T&C's .
as these are subject to change and i have no right nor intention to interfere with these i will respect the rules .
at times i get overly passionate , it happens mostly when i feel other people are feeling sad .
that is when i make stupid mistakes , and i do feel sorry about every single one of them , but there is a difference between a scapegoat and a compassionate person .but please be assured i mean no harm to anyone. for some people , sorry and thanks seem to be difficult words nowadays ...
but a word isnt a word when it isnt meant that way , then its just a mask , a lie , a facade .
so let us deny ignorance , without any weapons please .

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, being on ATS is like a love affair with a real person, uplifting, funny, irritating, frustrating, etc..... the whole fantastic deal.

Enjoy the ride

top topics

join