It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Christmas Card Depicts Audience as Sheep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here Is The Card

Apparently they sent a similar one out last year that depicted two foxes roasting a hen over a fire, and two sheep on either side of them looking at them in fear. This is really just disgusting, the blatant cryptology of this christmas card, which, by the way, was an INTERNAL CHRISTMAS CARD from Fox sent to all the other mainstream media outlets, along with their own Fox employees. Somebody must have leaked it, but by god, do they really think we are this stupid? It's sad how many people cannot see the blatant corporate military industrial interests of the mainstream media and how they tote the new world order talking points.

Hopefully you all will realize it one day, but I beg you to listen to the Alex Jones Show 12pm EST (11am CEN) Mon-Fri, its a 3 hour show, and would do many of you who are still in your trance good to listen to him a few days a week, he always presents documented evidence and quotes from globalist/NWO literature, and has facts to back up everything he is saying. You will be shocked at the amount of global atrocity, inside chrony capitalism and eugenics, and downright crime portrayed around the globe by these mega-elite families and their affiliated businesses and political organizations and media outlets is going on. I encourage you all to visit infowars.com, prisonplanet.com (infowars' little brother), prisonplanet.tv (get a membership here to get all of Alex's daily shows and nightly news before everyone else, 15 day free trial going on now!) and drudgereport.com on a daily basis to get fair media coverage, and to get the news stories the mainstream-dinosaur presstitute media will not cover, with the exception of perhaps Judge Andrew Napolitano.

Okay I am done ranting, but you will be sorely remiss if you do not do your own research on the new world order, globalism, you can read their own words/documents and find out the agenda for yourself... And I highly doubt the "Illuminati" is a NWO that is good, and they're fighting the Old World Order, we have known for some time that the OWO has been looking for a makeover, and they have gotten that in the form of a NWO, through environmentalism and the banks, and social unrest/steering societies and destroying others. Rockafeller, Rothschild, Warburg, Carnegy, Royal Family of U.K. and Netherlands etc., and they're more modern relatives have been pushing for the same, one-world government agenda, TO THIS DAY, owned and operated by the fortune 100 and mega transnational banks. They are signing us onto it as we speak by austerity ie. getting taxpayers globally to sign onto the $1600+ TRILLION in DERIVATIVES FRAUD DEBT, and they're doing a good job of it too, the Fed a few months ago said it will insure $79 Trillion of Bank of America's derivatives, and it's only going to increase around the world. It has been documented and proven time and time again, and we are living in a quickening right now, where everything is coming to a head, war is on the horizon and they will use it as a distraction from the rest of the atrocities that are taking place around the world in the financial system. Please check alternative news outlets out, you will not be dissappointed, you will be amazed.. I was. Infowars
edit on 1/12/2012 by smarterthanyou because: typoz

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Hello, good post. I've recently discovered the truth about what is going on in the world (all the things mentioned above and more) i've tried to mention some of these problems above to a couple of my family members, my mum would at least listen, but still doesn't believe the extent of the corruption going on, whilst my brother quite nastily said that I had been brainwashed. (this really upset me as in my opinion he is the one who is brainwashed, just like I was until I woke up to the truth, I also understand that my brother was probably just worried about me) I think for a lot of people it is impossible to comprehend that these things are really happening because we have always being led to believe we can trust tptb. Its just too hard to think that our own governments etc would want to hurt us. I'm still glad that I have tried to show them the truth, (and I will continue trying to do so) at least now they may watch the news and start to question what we are being told, I really hope so anyway.... everyone really needs to start questioning the stuff we are told in the mainstream media and as you say, they need to start doing their own research into things, it is so easy to find, thank you

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Fox News Christmas Card Depicts Audience as Sheep

Where can I get 50 ?

Sec.line

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Here's the confused guy, reporting for duty.

What in the world is "blatant cryptology?" All my experience with cryptology involved the brass not wanting it to be blatant.

I also don't understand the "disgusting" part. It wasn't very witty, true. But it was a high-spirited swipe at the "other guys," as men have done for centuries.

And why would you call it an internal christmas card that must have been leaked, when then guy who wrote the article said FOX sent it to him? (And why the caps?)

If you'd like to explain these things, I'd be grateful.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Is this REALLY the official Christmas card???
Either someone isn't 'up' on what that really means and seriously screwed up with the card, or else someone who works there is sending out a subliminal message (maybe not so subliminal) confirming what we've all been saying here for years ...

WOW.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

He was part of the media, so he was sent it. And cryptic messages can be somewhat blatant like this one, or subliminal, like the eye of horus and the illuminati pyramid on the dollar is cryptic in nature, but not really subliminal because its not that hidden. This is supposed to be subliminal because its "just a race and Fox is ahead" if you don't know what to look for, but if you already know what to look for its not really that subliminal, they're obviously saying that the Mainstream Media sled relies on us, the stupid "sheep", to pull it (give it ratings) and that CNN and MSNBC are onlookers and don't even have a sled in the race. And this wasn't a public christmas card, as I said it was sent to all the different major media outlets employees, most if not all of whom are owned by large corporations. Alternative media didn't receive any of these cards. Look at last years card too, I'm not sure how to interpret that one but I'm guessing its two wolves and a sheep arguing over whats for dinner type scenario, where the media has all the power and all the sheep can do is follow and eat what is presented to them, they don't really have a choice (mainstream media all playing for the same establishment team, basically). Thoughts are welcome.

top topics

join