It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Survival: Show 38: 01/12/2012 All About The ATS Survival Forum!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/wo4f147a86.jpg[/atsimg]

Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net

The gathered a panel of hosts, include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies, with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
Ahabstar
12m8keall2c
Asktheanimals
Advisor
Bear Truth
Ryan and
David Wendell of Bushcraft On Fire

This week we are going to go down the list of recent threads in the ATS Survival Forum and try and answer all of the questions and address all of the issue that YOU find important. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us some listeners while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. And be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
edit on 1/16/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just over 35 minutes to show time. Come join us.

The conversation is always informative. We try to cover every aspect of survival.

Tonight's show is to answer questions posed on the ATS Survival forum, but if you have your own feel free to post it in chat, to me or one of the Moderators, or ask us to contact you thru skype.

Hope to see you there! BT
edit on 12-1-2012 by BearTruth because: time

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Dag Nabbit.......sorry bear......I was off doing something not nearly as fun as being a contributor to the show...... next week.I'll be there.

new topics

join