It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you afford to wait to supply, NO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I just wanted to pass this video on, it made an impression on me, i worked in the grocery buisness for years and know what he states in this is true, we never had more then we needed and if STHF then there will be none, just check it out its 2min.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-1-2012 by 1947flxible because: Spelling, thats #10 of a million corrections

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
ty vm!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
That guys video just might make some people think

edit on 12-1-2012 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It is quick simple to the point and 100% true, i do hope it makes some people think.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Here ya go.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Of course, the guy is right. The same goes for buying gas, trying to use your phone, etc.
Basically, the infrastructure can collapse within minutes of a sudden disaster. That may well happen before you can grab the car keys and leave the house--oh, you wanna stop on the way and get gas too? If you are without proper supplies at the time, you are without, period.

This video presentation may have been luck, happenstance or carefully planned, but the overall effect is excellent
in it composition and deliver. To explain: We have the continued visual of the topic, a bag of rice, in the background. The camera never ventures from that position We have the continual closeup of a narrator that has a rough, no-nonsense, if not almost threatening voice that commands our attention. The effects of the closeup and voice are powerful. He rarely looks directly at the camera, but off to the side and we see a lot of his rather rough-looking profile. His scruffy facial hair adds to the almost gangster look. His teeth, you will notice, however seem out of character, show evidence of dental work above the common. So we can assume that it is what it appears to be, the product of solely his own doing, or from another source, FEMA maybe. Either way the message is worth heeding and we got the point in a dramatic way.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

I know the info the guy is giving is spot on... BUT.... He's really kinda creepy, like get in my van creepy.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ehhh 20 Lb bag of rice?
I buy em from Smart & Final on the regular in the 50 Lb bag.
Always got em and they divide into mylar bags quite well and will most probably last longer than me and you together.
I'm not worried about 20Lbs, as long as I outlive the majority of the sheep.
But I do rotate, as I do use alot of rice, as I actually like it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

did you just smoke a spliff or something?.... he provides an obvious point and you guys are freaking out like you corrected one of einsteins theorys

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Don't forget the 50 bags of beans and the 50 pound bags of cracked corn to make corn meal out of.
better stock up on bullion and chilly pepper as well

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by Aliensun

did you just smoke a spliff or something?.... he provides an obvious point and you guys are freaking out like you corrected one of einsteins theorys

Where do you come from with your shooting from the hip observations on my posting? I was quite calm and clear in what I preceived from the video. I must assume that you have absolutely no knowledge in advertising/presenting info to the masses.

I don't knock the intent of the vid. It makes a good point. I merely point out that it seems to be to be a production number that is not merely something spur of the moment by one guy
If you never look behind what you find on the internet, you are one of the sheeple. Whether that is true in this case or not, I'm not making that judgement about you or the vid. I'm merely pointing out what seems evident to me and I have some experience along that line aided by education and some critical observations.

I would say watch it again with my comments in mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Yeppers, you know that in chili after a couple of days, rice starts to mimic ground beef?
Texture, flavor, appearance all looks like fine ground beef.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My whole point in posting this vid is that it is so cheap to get something like rice or beans right now, and that what he states about the overall supply availible to people is so so small when in a crunch. I make no comment about this mans style, i couldnt care less, the information is 100% spot on coming from years of expieriance in the grocery buisness. I will say that i went out and bought a 50lb bag of rice for $28.00 at Sams Club just after seeing this, i dont eat much rice currenty, however i do know it is super nutrition and goes a long way, i plan to get another 1 or 2 and start eating it more to maintain rotaion and freshness.
edit on 13-1-2012 by 1947flxible because: added price and location

top topics

join