It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected big cat attack in Gloucestershire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Interesting story, heard about this the other day, Its strange that you never really hear the follow up to these stories. quite a few have been in British papers.

I'm a believer that big cats do live in England ever since i had my own sighting. Fortunately i wasn't alone I was with 2 mates having a round of Golf but none of us ever even thought to try and find our phones to take a picture of it. We all just stood there and watch it cross the fairway in front of us about 120 yards away.

It went into some trees dividing to holes on the course, i went looking for it straight away with my camera out but never did find it.

I always think why dont people just take pictures when they see these things! but after having it happen to me, your stunned for a second or 2 then the time it would take to find my phone in my bag, then the time to get to the camera app it would have been gone.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I found a dead fox yesterday while walking my dog in bershire, it looked quite fresh.
all of its body had what i could only guess had been eaten. i was wondering if anyone knew what would have killed/ eaten it?

i took a picture. Any guesses????

edit on 23-1-2012 by 1ncojim because: made image larger

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
that looks like the work of wild guinea pigs

whatever it was they must have been hungry!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
looks like there is a follow up to this story after all.....
news.sky.com...
after all that, they managed to find fox dna on one corpse, and canid dna on the other
they give conspiracy theorists a bit of a mention too

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ncojim

Urgh, nice.

You got any large predatory birds round your way, like red kites or anything? That'd be my first guess. Birds do a fairly good job of picking stuff clean.

Other than that, another mammal could've done it, another fox or something.

Really, it'd be hard to say without properly seeing it. The shape of the skeleton isn't exactly natural or anything, really. It's fairly bizarre.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ncojim

from the pic there is no indication thatit was killed i could have just died ] and as for what ate it - we have sufficient carrion scavengers to account for it being eaten

top topics

<< 1   >>

join