It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Using Remote Neural Monitoring

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

A small group of us have already tested pk over skype and yes it works. It causes internet drop out as well as other electrical malfunction. I can send you the links to some group sessions and such that we have recorded.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
reply to post by elouina

A small group of us have already tested pk over skype and yes it works. It causes internet drop out as well as other electrical malfunction. I can send you the links to some group sessions and such that we have recorded.

Do you mean video? Yes that would be wonderful! You know I have been wanting to try the pendulum again, but I had a little mishap that night with my computer. Somehow my Windows user got fried.
So it looks like that may be a long while. Just my email alone will take forever to recreate. Since I have a bajillion rules and folders to weed out my prize notifications. And I use a bajillion different email addresses for different things. Sigh.... Well, off to work on my mess....
edit on 18-1-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

This is a session from a large group of us.

Here is a session I did with Mindfreak419666 one of the most Gifted remote viewers I have ever worked with.

I have many other documentaries showing further electrical interference however the best way to know if this stuff is true is to train yourself do your own research and study anomalies and results.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreamer99

An Elf signal through the city water pipes.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Just watched your videos. Thanx for posting them.
I tried to watch them earlier at work, but videos don't often work on the connection there. Be on the lookout for a private message.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join