It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Using Remote Neural Monitoring

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Apparently NSA can monitor and influence your mind with this.
How The NSA Harasses Thousands Of Law Abiding Americans Daily By The Usage Of Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM)
Allot to read about here if youre interested.

The NSA has proprietary electronic equipment that analyzes electrical activity in humans from a distance. NSA computer-generated brain mapping can continuously monitor all the electrical activity in the brain continuously. The NSA records aid decodes individual brain maps (of hundreds of thousands of persons) for national security purposes. EMF Brain Stimulation is also secretly used by the military for Brain-to-computer link. (In military fighter aircraft, for example.)

For electronic surveillance purposes electrical activity in the speech center of the brain can be translated into the subject's verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the brain's auditory cortex thus allowing audio communication direct to the brain (bypassing the ears). NSA operatives can use this to covertly debilitate subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations characteristic of paranoid schizophrenia.

Without any contact with the subject, Remote Neural Monitoring can map out electrical activity from the visual cortex of a subject's brain and show images from the subject's brain on a video monitor. NSA operatives see what the surveillance subject's eyes are seeing. Visual memory can also be seen. RNM can send images direct to the visual cortex. bypassing the eyes and optic nerves. NSA operatives can use this to surreptitiously put images in a surveillance subject's brain while they are in R.E.M. sleep for brain-programming purposes.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So what does this all mean?? they can read our minds? is this for real? Star and flag for the OP

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

Thanks
I dunno if its real, its certainly possible.
The bit about ringing in the left ear got to me, Ive had that happen.

edit on 12-1-2012 by mwuhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've heard of this before, I'm curious to see if this has happened to anyone on here?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thepeoplesmilitia

Thats hard to say, anyone who says its happened to them could be written off as being nutz.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well the tin foil hat crowd wasn't too far off now was it?

Looks like I'm actually going to produce my tin foil lined ballcap now.
I was going to put it on the back burner...but it may have an actual use now.

To think of all those who poked fun of the tinfoil crowd...
And now look who's laughing.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Best start projecting something interesting then.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

At ULF frequencies a mere tinfoil hat may not suffice a tinfoil burka Faraday cage may be in order.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There goes the neighborhood.

I'm getting that whole Inception/Matrix paranoia again. How do you know that reality is real? Am I being controlled or am I just nuts? Do I want to be on ATS or is the NSA using me?

I agree, eyespying, if you they are trying to mind control, come up with something interesting. At least let us enjoy being controlled. You know the old saying, "I know I'm being manipulated but what the hey..."

It'd be pretty funny to see people running around with Faraday cages on their heads. It kind of reminds me of the movie The Darkest Hour and that guy that has a Faraday cage around his cat.
Hmm...is someone trying to tell us something?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mwuhi

They are probably picking up a lot of pissed off activity in the majority of minds and maybe 1 out of 10 still having a favorable opinion of their government.

Chances are if this tech exists, it can only read a limited amount of information, and not like they can observe your exact thoughts, yet. The scary part is when the tech does get to that point, people will probably start disappearing on the pretext of 'pre-crime'. Someone has a negative thought about someone else and the system determines that the individual in question will likely commit a crime; Poof, another is sent to 'rehabilitation' without a trial or jury.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

I had a professor involved in secret Navy brain research in my PhD program.

He was scrupulously tight about keeping secrets. However . . .

just watching some of his nonverbals on occasion . . .

and reading what I've read . . .

I don't doubt that such technologies are real and have been refined continuously over the last AT LEAST 40+ YEARS.

The UFO craft retrieved had such technologies 60 years ago.

edit on 12/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilsrule
There goes the neighborhood.

I'm getting that whole Inception/Matrix paranoia again. How do you know that reality is real? Am I being controlled or am I just nuts? Do I want to be on ATS or is the NSA using me?

I agree, eyespying, if you they are trying to mind control, come up with something interesting. At least let us enjoy being controlled. You know the old saying, "I know I'm being manipulated but what the hey..."

It'd be pretty funny to see people running around with Faraday cages on their heads. It kind of reminds me of the movie The Darkest Hour and that guy that has a Faraday cage around his cat.
Hmm...is someone trying to tell us something?

Actually, we have a system about to be put in place where the latest fashion statement will be anorexic models actually giving the runway it's namesake while encased in a rubber coated straight jacket, while White Zombie plays in the background...

Introducing a new American favorite pastime to be known as a bumper society. Slam Dancing will become grandma's new gig...

"We finally were able to let them out of the room"

NO LOCKED DOORS!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Well the tin foil hat crowd wasn't too far off now was it?

Actually a lead based hat/helmet would do the trick, tin foil will probably amplify the reception on their end. The downside though is that you'll become like the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. Makes sense while you're down in the rabbit hole like we are.

And speaking of lead, I purposely bought an older home that still has lead paint on the outside. They want us all to get rid of all that leftover lead paint under the guise of "protecting us", which is laughable when you think about it considering the crap still allowed in the foods and water supply.

edit on 12-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mwuhi

The site you linked to has a horrible WOT (Web of Trust) reputation. Probably for a good reason. Unless you can find a better source, I'm not believing this.

Also consider that keeping records on one mind would be incredibly complicated and time consuming, let alone hundreds of thousands of minds.. It just isn't possible, and probably never will be.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreamer99

I agree that this needs some independent corroboration - it claims to be a document listing 'evidence' for a court case, though I didn't see any citations. Since it gives some specifics for the case number, this shouldn't be too difficult to track down and confirm/refute.

That said, I disagree about the ability to track hundreds of thousands of people. Being at the forefront of computer technology, it would be a stroll in the park for them to computerize a log to handle that amount of data.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Logging yes, but analyzing I'm very skeptical about. Considering that every human thinks differently, and every brain scans differently, it would be incredibly difficult to create a template which you could use to create an automated "brain analyzing/decoding" system. People would have to sift through the information personally, which would take many skilled people working many, many hours.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mwuhi

well, there certainly was a lot of research done on this wasn't there?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's the real matrix.

If they can do that they probably self destruct those that become aware of said monitoring and wake/alert others

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If they are using wireless signals to somehow do this, wouldn't someone with a broad spectrum analyzer be able to detect the signal? They wouldn't be low band frequencies because they don't carry enough data, so there would have to be a noticeable signal coming from somewhere, and tinfoil hat armies everywhere would be reporting on it.

I know this is supposedly the NSA, which is "10 years ahead of current technology" at all times, which I find hard to believe fully. This suggests that there is an unknown method of data transmission undetectable by normal means. If this were true, the United States military would be using this everywhere. If that were the case, why can China and the like get away with massive scale cyber espionage, when the US government has the technology to transmit and decode signals as complex as the human brain? There are too many points in which this theory simply breaks down on analysis, so it his a hard thing for me to believe.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I read about this, and they say it only works, when they have someone Implanted

with its help, supercomputers can send messages through an implanted person's nervous system in order to influence their performance in a desired way.

RNM has been developed after about 50 years of neuro-electromagnetic involuntary human experimentations. According to many scientists, within a few years it is expected that DNA microchips will be implanted in the human brain which would make it inherently controllab

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join