It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Former Satanist Becomes A Christian Minister

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Give it up, people. There is not educating Satan believers who are possessed by the "holy spirit," which I have come to believe is some kind of Christian Demon. I really cannot figure out what it is they think they are saving us from, or what their true agenda is, other than lots of money in that collection plate, so let then rant. The only one needed saved from something is them, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
from one phony bs cult to another, woopdeefreakindoo basil....

if he helps someone thats good, but theres no denying he's gotta be a little loony if he's going from satanist to christian since you'd think one would evolve a sense of logic from the mistakes they make, but this guy is making the same mistake all over again.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Jesus Christ can save anyone this includes Satanists.

Real satanists have no desire in being "saved", mans soul is free and does not need "saving", yes some people need spiritual guidance and help, some people are lost.

This guy was more of a real Satanist then lots of people who claim to be one such as your self on this forum.

I think otherwise, a real hardcore satanist would never go towards christianity, it goes against everything they believe in and if they do go towards a religion such as christianity IMO they were not true satanists.

I do not claim to be a satanist at all, you have asumed that I am through my stance on this and what I may have said in other threads, yes I have some satanic beliefs, but I am in no way a satanist in my heart. I agree with aspects of satanism such as enjoying "sins" of the flesh, doing what a person wants to do with no constraints set upon him by some man made stupid religion, I agree with the eye for an eye mentality that satanists hold dear. I DO NOT agree with the denail of spirit that satanists have, I believe physical experience and doing what you want to do in your life, freely and without fear of being sent to hell or not being "saved". I believe in philosophy and certain aspects of religions that I respect, I have Buddhist, Hindu, Satanist, Spiritualist beliefs... so to call me a satanist and "trying" to be a satanist is ignorance on your part.

He didn't go to grave yards and take pictures of himself with masks on like yourself to seek attention.

I go to graveyards because I like them, I like the architecture of churches and I like the spiritual energy that can be felt in such places. I have never nor will I wear a mask... that face is mine, albeit painted, which is MY freedom of expression, being theatrical and artistic in my own way and channeling that in the way that I want to. I DO NOT do it to seek attention, I do it because I enjoy it!

If you tried watching his video you might learn about him.

I did watch the video, you assume that I did not, when I did... I also made my opinion based on what he says in his video, it is quite evident to me he is a sheep, one of the led. wether that be him as a so called satanist in his past or as a christian. He comes across as someone who thinks he's found something, which he has... but I feel he has labbeled it completely incorrectly and is wasting his energy in doing so.

He had his own satanic heavy metal band which almost got a record deal for, I think you can find some of his song on youtube.

Same here, but I actually HAVE a record deal, my bands songs are all over the internet, including youtube. So does this fact that his band almost made it add some credibility to him being a satanist in the past? nope it does not, it shows he had marginal success in a genre of music, he may have had a belief in satanism, but he was far from being a true hardcore satanist as far as I am concerned. I know many satanist, none of them would a EVER consider turning to christianity, because they see it as the control mechanism that it is. It's religious bondage... if it makes you feel safe and secure in an uncertain world then good for you.

Of course a satanist can become a christian if they have a change of heart and are delivered from the darkness that surrounds them. No one is "too far gone" to be accepted, Christ loves everyone even if they hate him.

You assume satanism and satanists are surrounded by darkness, this is not the case. These are people who have made a conscious decision to live their life by a set philosophy and belief structure. Yes there are people within satanism who are surrounded by darkness, evil and people who are essentially lost. But for every person who is there are equal in number in numerous other religions, philosophies, belief structures that are just as lost, surrounded by darkness and evil.

IMO christianity has caused more evil and darkness in this world than satanism EVER has, people wage wars in the name of their religion and say they are the chosen one's and doing it for god, yet these are the evildooers in this world, the bible and christians in particular love to have a bogeyman and that just so happens to be satan, these are man made problems, so people in general need to accept responsibility and stop blaming it on a certain section of society.

Its obvious you believe in the demonic realm and spirits or you wouldn't be trying to attract them. Thing is though man that God reigns high above everyone including satan. Its not the devil who runs hell its Jesus. Jesus is charge of the whole universe my friend and he loves you.

I believe in good and evil yes, but these are states of mind IMO and you can be good or evil no matter what religion or belief you follow.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Here's the last part of the video:

In this part he talks about how he became a Christian.

He also go's into why satanism is a deceitful philosophy. The devil is a narcissist.

Jesus is the only way, Jesus is the truth.

Jesus is not a religion he is a person.

You do not need religion to follow Jesus.
edit on 13-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

You are quite correct, I am not a Christian, I never claimed to be one, to the contrary, I specifically said, I am not from a religious institution. I'd prefer to not be part with any institution that kills in the name of God, then justifies and explains it away. I don't want to be part of religious indoctrination that uses various means to control the masses. Here's a newsflash, Jesus wasn't a Christian either
To be a believer doesn't mean you have to be a Christian, Jew or a muslim

Yea right, I'm the one that's not saved I must repent and be saved, you have no idea what I am or what I am not ... Thanks for proving my point so well. I'm done with trying to reason with you.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Pixie777 because: Wrote an whole essay, then had an epiphany, I'm wasting my time and my breath. now ... where's the unsubcribe button...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Its not shocking. Its like a recovering alcoholic or someone just out of prison becoming a model citizen.

People will do what they do to make themselves feel better about life and if they want to worship a fake god then that is their prerogative.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i just so happen to have some of this fellas music, its quite tame in comparison to other bands of the genre but still good if your into this type of music. I love satanic music I'm a Christian I'm just not your typical retarded Christian. I also dont criticize anyone for their own religion as almost every single person posting before me has. (It's kind of hypocritical to call out others on persecution and then persecute them) I know you can't help your ignorance I forgive you.

edit on 14-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: ert

edit on 14-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: senobdnalluks

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

My best friend is similar to this guy (except my mate isn't confused anymore)

He started of as a Pagan, then became a Pagan priest. Then moved onto Satanism, he studied all of Anton Lavay's work and devoted him self to this - I know because we shared an apartment at the time. He has tattooed sleeves on all 4 limbs including satanic tattoos. He is also a successful guitarist and has played in many metal bands and has written much metal music. He even borrowed my bible (which was a gift) to study Christianity too.

Fortunately they were just all phases, and he now is a self professed 'Spiritual Atheist' - I'd say he definitely saw the light.

Well he's far from the truth. Jesus is the light, he should pick that bible back up. I definitely think he will be unsatisfied with being a "spiritual atheist" I didn't know spiritual and atheist could even be used in the same sentence. Atheism really has nothing to offer a person, it gives absolutely no sense of purpose and has no answers about how the universe was started.
edit on 12-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I forgot to mention he is the most intelligent person I have ever met, and now sees religion for what it truly is.

I will say no more on this subject because I know you are heavily brain washed you are, and will see no other way than the fairy stories that you believe.

Good luck with your thread.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

I agree with Ozvaldo.

To say "Jesus is the Light, he should pick that Bible back up," is the most ignorant argument anyone could use. It is also a statement that is your opinion, not truth. The statement should read "I believe Jesus is the Light, my advice would be to have a read through the Bible." Typical pushing your religion upon others, can't most Christians just have a personal connection with their faith, rather than push it upon other people and spout off about going to Hell unless they listen to them and repent?

Even using the Bible in an argument is ridiculous. Yes, lets place the reason for our existence, and live our lives, according to a book that was written by MEN. They say that it is the Word of God, and that they were directed by God on what the Bible should contain. Just like God talking to people, such as through the Burning Bush, yet also in the Bible it says God does not communicate directly with people ... this book is full of such contradictions.

Don't even get me into God saying that people MUST make slaves of people ... yet saying we are free individuals made in His image ... that is just tyrannical.

FYI, I believe there is some sort of Divine Being/Beings that created us, it may or may not be the Christian God, and if it is, then I don't believe it is the one depicted in the storybook you call the Bible.

The man was a Satanist and became Christian does not prove anything, he obviously has a battle within himself on what the truth of life is.

Also, to say he was a Satanist, he would have to have believed in a Christian God in the first place, Satan is of the Christian religion. Technically it should read "Voluntary Sinner becomes Voluntary "Try Hard Not To" Sinner"

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio

My best friend is similar to this guy (except my mate isn't confused anymore)

He started of as a Pagan, then became a Pagan priest. Then moved onto Satanism, he studied all of Anton Lavay's work and devoted him self to this - I know because we shared an apartment at the time. He has tattooed sleeves on all 4 limbs including satanic tattoos. He is also a successful guitarist and has played in many metal bands and has written much metal music. He even borrowed my bible (which was a gift) to study Christianity too.

Fortunately they were just all phases, and he now is a self professed 'Spiritual Atheist' - I'd say he definitely saw the light.

Well he's far from the truth. Jesus is the light, he should pick that bible back up. I definitely think he will be unsatisfied with being a "spiritual atheist" I didn't know spiritual and atheist could even be used in the same sentence. Atheism really has nothing to offer a person, it gives absolutely no sense of purpose and has no answers about how the universe was started.

I forgot to mention he is the most intelligent person I have ever met, and now sees religion for what it truly is.

I will say no more on this subject because I know you are heavily brain washed you are, and will see no other way than the fairy stories that you believe.

Good luck with your thread.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

I agree with Ozvaldo.

To say "Jesus is the Light, he should pick that Bible back up," is the most ignorant argument anyone could use. It is also a statement that is your opinion, not truth. The statement should read "I believe Jesus is the Light, my advice would be to have a read through the Bible." Typical pushing your religion upon others, can't most Christians just have a personal connection with their faith, rather than push it upon other people and spout off about going to Hell unless they listen to them and repent?

Even using the Bible in an argument is ridiculous. Yes, lets place the reason for our existence, and live our lives, according to a book that was written by MEN. They say that it is the Word of God, and that they were directed by God on what the Bible should contain. Just like God talking to people, such as through the Burning Bush, yet also in the Bible it says God does not communicate directly with people ... this book is full of such contradictions.

Don't even get me into God saying that people MUST make slaves of people ... yet saying we are free individuals made in His image ... that is just tyrannical.

FYI, I believe there is some sort of Divine Being/Beings that created us, it may or may not be the Christian God, and if it is, then I don't believe it is the one depicted in the storybook you call the Bible.

The man was a Satanist and became Christian does not prove anything, he obviously has a battle within himself on what the truth of life is.

Also, to say he was a Satanist, he would have to have believed in a Christian God in the first place, Satan is of the Christian religion. Technically it should read "Voluntary Sinner becomes Voluntary "Try Hard Not To" Sinner"

Well said brother

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

To be a disciple of Jesus you have to become a Christian. And I don't know why you think being a Christian means your apart of a religious institution?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

You claim to be a Christian but enjoy listening to Satanic Blasphemous music?

The Bible says no one can serve to masters. Something is clearly not right here, Darkness has no business with light. It is a sin listen to Satanic or secular music. I have a hard time believing you are a Christian like you claim.
edit on 14-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

You claim to be a Christian but enjoy listening to Satanic Blasphemous music?

The Bible says no one can serve to masters. Something is clearly not right here, Darkness has no business with light. It is a sin listen to Satanic or secular music. I have a hard time believing you are a Christian like you claim.
edit on 14-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Personally, I care not what the bible says, for I know at least some of it's origins. (Sumerian/Egyptian/Babylonian Stories)
My Spirit is Free, not enslaved. And there is no Satan, the church made that up to scare little Christian kids. I once knew a die hard Satanist. He performed an elaborate Solomon type ritual to call Satan up in to the Triangle. What he got was Set, God of the Underworld, who, he told me later, was very upset at being called up in the first place, and even more my being called the Devil. I simply do not, can not understand why an intelligent race could even conceive of being a slave to a Jewish Rabbi who, lived and died 2000 years ago. Read HERE.

As for "Sin," that one is easy, a small bit of research on the origin shows this:

Sin or Nannara

The cult of the moon-god was one of the most popular in Babylonia, the chief seat of his worship being at Uru (now Muqayyar) the Biblical Ur of the Chaldees. The origin of the name Sin is unknown, but it is thought that it may be a corruption of Zu-ena, “knowledge-lord”, as the compound ideograph expressing his name may be read and translated. Sin and Sinai in the bible are the same word, and Zion probably is too. Besides this compound ideograph, the name of the god Sin was also expressed by the character for “30”, provided with the prefix of divinity, an ideograph which is due to the thirty days of the month, and is thought to be of late date. Nannar is described as “the lord, prince of the gods, who in heaven alone is supreme”, and as “father Nannar”, “great Anu”, “lord of Ur”, “lord of the temple Gisnu-gala”, “lord of the shining crown”. He is also said to be “the mighty steer whose horns are strong, whose limbs are perfect, who is bearded with a beard of lapis-stone, who is filled with beauty and fullness (of splendour)”. Besides Babylonia and Assyria, he was also worshipped in other parts of the Semitic east, especially at Harran, to which city Abraham migrated, scholars say, in consequence of the patron-deity being the same as at Ur of the Chaldees, where he had passed the earlier years of his life.

The Mountain of Sinai and the Desert of Sin, both bear his name. The spouse of Sin or Nannara was Nin-Uruwa, “the lady of Ur”. Sargon of Assyria (722-705 BC) calls her Nin-gala. Their children were Shamash, Ishtar, and Adad. Aku is the moon-god among the heavenly bodies. It is this name which is regarded as occurring in the name of the Babylonian king Eri-Aku, “servant of the moon-god”, the biblical Arioch (Gen 14).
source

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I was not replying to you so why did you decide to go ahead and post that?

It would seem like you have nothing better to do then continuously spam my topics with unrelated stuff.

You admit to being deceived by demons in other posts so I already know you don't believe in anything the bible says.

I pray that one day you will be delivered from your Spirit possession.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Your hatred for the bible is misplaced, religion takes the truth out of Christ.

Hang on, who said I have hatred for the bible? Please do not put words in my mouth, I am not weak like the other people you pray on and try to convert.

I just think the bible is a book of made up fairy stories, and anyone who believes in it is RELIGIOUS i.e YOU

Reasonable people don't believe in the stories as fact, but as parables used to teach lessons. Those who believe any of those miracles are kidding themselves and that is going past being 'okay' and just being 'stupid'. Moses may have talked to a burning bush; but he was either 1) crazy or 2) on drugs.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnostimed13

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Your hatred for the bible is misplaced, religion takes the truth out of Christ.

Hang on, who said I have hatred for the bible? Please do not put words in my mouth, I am not weak like the other people you pray on and try to convert.

I just think the bible is a book of made up fairy stories, and anyone who believes in it is RELIGIOUS i.e YOU

Reasonable people don't believe in the stories as fact, but as parables used to teach lessons. Those who believe any of those miracles are kidding themselves and that is going past being 'okay' and just being 'stupid'. Moses may have talked to a burning bush; but he was either 1) crazy or 2) on drugs.

Well said

I think the stories in the bible have been exaggerated WAY beyond belief since is was originally written, and unfortunately the brainwashed people believe today that it's all gospel (no pun intended)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stopmakingsense
its funny how so many people go in and out of religion
get them to change their sports team and theyd rather die!

Very true Very true indeed. Some take their sports more seriously than their souls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join