It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban denounce 'US Marines body desecration' video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The sad part is I've seen much worse. Has anyone seen the video of marines blowing up a dog on the street in afghanistan or Iraq (can't remember where it was)?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by kamatty

Wow...

Pot meet kettle. How many videos have been sent to Al jazeera and other media outlets showing innocent people being killed / decapitated / blown up by the Taliban / Al Queida. Even if we remove the Al Queida link they still do that crap.

While our troops royally screwed up and should be held accountible, being we should take the highroad, the Taliban shouldnt be the ones lecturing us on video / bad acts.

true that, at least these marines are being brought to court/disgraceful dismissed by their own authorities. Those Taliban retards and all that scum puts bodies on fire drags them through the streets and the whole town dances.....[red. Somalia]
edit on 13-1-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If i was president i would order all of our soldiers ammo to be greased with pig's fat. Let the towel heads have a reason to cry for a change.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Tit for Tat, I find it laughable that you here find it so inordinately objectionable while you post topics designed to disseminate hatred and division between forum members. Nothing more or less than trolling. It's epidemic here on a daily basis. And many are afraid to post their real thoughts, fearing reprisals and flaming. I consider the topics OP's some of the most treacherous, traitorous, double-talking, cowardly, self-serving and heinous of personalities. Clearly anti-American, un-American and on almost every topic, seeking to stir trouble while claiming the Moral high ground as a cover. Some here are not intimidated by these, nor do we feel inclined to hold our tongue, not while some subvert and offer nothing but decay and division.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Im disgusted with all sides committing crimes against humanity,. If there is backlash, with taliban retaliation videos I will be voicing exactly the same opinion as I am in here, its ALL wrong.

Im not anti american, im anti hate. Im on nobodys side, but everybodys.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty
Im disgusted with all sides committing crimes against humanity,. If there is backlash, with taliban retaliation videos I will be voicing exactly the same opinion as I am in here, its ALL wrong.

Im not anti american, im anti hate. Im on nobodys side, but everybodys.

edit on 1/13/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Oh noes!

The Taliban - perpetrators of countless beheadings, child abuse, misogynistic violence, intolerant hate crimes, suicide bombings, mass murder... - are denouncing some grunts piddling on a couple of their precious decaying corporeal brothers; who themselves couldn't get to heaven fast enough to enjoy their 72 virgin / 28 pearly boy paedophilic rewards...?!

Heaven forfend! What are we to do!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow...What a joke this has become. Go ahead and kill them but pissing on them is worse??? Give me a break you hypocrites out there...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
These experiences will last a life time. Leave those Marines alone, they have suffered enough already!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Taliban are the same people that behead civilians on video tape and they want sympathy for their dead? Screw them. If they want respect than they need to show respect plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I cant be bothered to read all the other posts as I ont have the time today, but all Im going to say is this.

I agree with the Taliban - its NOT OK to humiiate the fallen, but then again to the Taliban I say this

Its NOT OK to torture to death and kill indiscriminately either, so if you cant take it, dont give it.

War sucks anyway, if we ever ecided to prosecute thse that push for war to gain profit then there's be no wars.

Roll on December

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
America has been pissing off the world for a long time. The world really isn't shocked a video got leaked of us actually pissing ON them.

At least no puppies were killed for this Marine war YouTube film for the historical record.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Phew!

Thank Allah we got the Taliban's take on this. Those peace loving cheerful upstanding citizens.

I never would have thought they cared about their people being pissed on, despite the fact that they have never, and would never ever think to do anything heinous to americans.

sarcarsm

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
*sigh*
Yes, the taliban suck.

But we are better than this. Our soldiers are better than this. Our soldiers have honour. They have decorum. They have dignity. They have respect.

Even if the slime we fight are lower than scum, even if the enemy is the most vile and disgusting population on the planet; WE AREN'T!!!!

Sure the anti-american crowd is wee'ing themselves over this, but we are supposed to be better than this.

We are better than this.

Start acting like it!
edit on 13-1-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by synnergy

I'll agree with that. What happens in war should stay between the people who understand it. It just causes controversy otherwise.

Since they found humor in this, you have to ask the question WHY they would find humor in this specific act. I believe subconsciously it's a way of marking territory. We just rationalize our behavior in a conscious way. Most of how we interact as humans has primal undertones. We like to think we're so far off from animals, but in reality we aren't. We think we're "civilized" but the only difference between us and them, really, is we're able to be aware of our conscious thoughts.

i would agree if the money used to build the guns and bombs wasn't coming out of my check

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join