It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban denounce 'US Marines body desecration' video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Imagine what there going to do if they ever get their hands on an american body..

...even a live one!

Up till now their beheadings had been ever so gentle.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I bet all the soldiers involved in this incident coincidentally have this logo on their good-old-boy pick-um-up trucks:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

US Marines identify 'urination' troops

At least two of four US Marines shown in a video appearing to urinate on Taliban corpses have been identified, a Marine Corps official has told the BBC.

The video, which was posted online, purports to show four US Marines standing over the bodies of several Taliban fighters, at least one of whom is covered in blood.

its only breaking so no mor einformation yet

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backbiter
So which was worse...Killing them or pissing on them??

its not a case of which is worse, its about the most disgusting disrespect shown to another human.after they have died.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Its ok to blow the crap out of them with missiles, mortars, small arms and artillery. Its also ok to burn them with fuel air munitions, stab them with bayonets, kill them with your bare hands..

But piss on them???

Oh nooooos and boohoos!

From experience, getting shot at, bombed and losing mates tends to piss you off no end, so do not be surprised when these scum terry taliban who were trying to kill the guys 5 mins before, and in no doubt probably had a hand in killing these marines mates, get a golden shower on their smouldering, bloody corpses.

Not condoning it, but understand it very well!

On the plus side it does my heart good to see the guys are hydrating..

Remember, hydrate, pee, hydrate some more, pee and so on.

Semper Fi

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So why is Obama not being called out for making sure stupid crap like this doesn't happen? Isn't it his job to make sure the military conducts itself properly at home and abroad?

People lose their jobs all the time by slacking off and not doing their job. Why hasn't our President been fired yet?

Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

I actually am, and i did already. Why don't you go there yourself, get taken by Taliban not dead but alive and lets see how you enjoy your hospitality.
Let me give you a clue, they will skin you alive and leave you in the sun to die slowly. Thats how they deal with enemies or western people...

Im fed up of ignorant people like you without a clue about the realty or life over there, making stupid comments about our troops an their behavior..
edit on 12-1-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Taliban denounces? Give me a "SNIP" break. The Taliban cast more stones than professional masons.

Unfreaking believable.

edit on 1/12/2012 by benevolent tyrant because: "SNIPPED" ....... in an effort to circumvent automatic censors

edit on 1/12/2012 by benevolent tyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Don't be surprised if they torture and behead an American soldier/s if they ever get hold of one!

The Americans allege these Afghanis were insurgents.....my bet is they were innocent targets. I'm totally disgusted and outraged what these Americans did. People can claim the responsibility lays with the "system" but I'm not buying it. These soldiers knew right from wrong and desecrating dead human beings (or even a grave) is dispicable; they are the lowest form of scum.

Thank God not all American soldiers are like this.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

It's not ok to blow the crap out of them.

If the shoe were on the other foot and America had incoming invaders you too would take up arms against them.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Anyway can someone remind me why we are still in Afghanistan?

Probably the same reason why we are there, to take the Opium poppy and make addictive high grade medications.

I notice a lot of people are still using the be-headings as an excuse, but can anyone find a recent video of them cutting someones head off? Ohhh wait maybe those were just propaganda videos just so we could go over there?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Here is the results of an opinion poll on the internet:

What was your reaction to the video that appeared to show Marines urinating on three Afghan corpses?

It's an unacceptable desecration - 12%

It's an embarrassment - 6%

It's not surprising -- things like this happen in war - 82%

Total Votes: 5,246

Percentages may not add up to 100% due to rounding

I guess shooting them in the head is ok but dont piss on them. This is nothing more than some liberals attacking a stupid action of a few guys. Look we train these guys to be on edge, to kill without thinking about the human element of it all, to roam the valleys and mountains of afghanistan and get shot, get maimed, get killed, kill and maim others and see horrible attrocities, but then we want them to have school boy manners. Get real or get them out of there! Since when did war become such a politically correct issue.

I bet the families of the dead soldiers are more upset about them being dead than pissed on. I bet the families would have preferred the troops pissed on them versus kill them. 5,246 votes in the poll and 82% of the voters are not surprised. That does not mean they agree with it but they get it. I guess fighting with a camera and a pencil distorts the realities of war and that political votes are more important than the realities of war.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
In the Vietnam war, some soldiers cut the ears off their enemy. I'm in no way justifying what these soldiers did. However, I do blame the military and the entire "war" mentality that condition human beings to hate their fellow man. To believe this is the first incident a soldier disgraced an enemy corpse is really hard to believe.

The daily stress and seeing your friends being killed by the "enemy" has to take a toll on these soldiers. The amount of hate for their enemy has to be overwhelming at times. If someone killed your wife or kids in front of you, could anyone honestly say they would just stop after shooting them once or knocking them out? We're all human and we can't always control our emotions, especially anger and hate.

War brings out the worst in humanity. The people of the world need to stand-up and demand an end to such a primitive way to settle our disputes.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

edit on 12-1-2012 by WeRpeons because: Double post.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Remember Navy SEAL Scott Helveston?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
everybody says how inhumane this is. get a good look people because this is humanity at work. it's what people do, and you can be politcally correct all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that this is what human beings are.

you have one barbaric culture condeming another one. different acts of disrespect, same ball park.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well from my standpoint the Taliban has done just as bad if not worse. Cruelty knows no borders, or nationality. Hate is hate and people are bound to act on that hatred in a dubious manner. Running into a crowd of people and exploding themselves isn't atrocious? Burying improvised explosive devices in the ground where an innocent person or even little kids could step on them and die isn't horrible? They use human shields because the cowards don't wanna die themselves. Please spare me the hypocrisy and pompous indignation.

They even teach little kids to be killers. This OP and this entire topic is biased and shows only 1 side of the story.

So it's ok if theTaliban decries these acts but it is perfectly ok for them to do things just as bad if not worse and then have the audacity to play the self righteous card? Anyone else thinks this entire matter stinks of double standard hypocrisy?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yeah but we are talking about afterwards, your going on about the taliban blowing themselves up, planting IED's etc. We are talking about when you are already dead! The main point is having respect for the already dead, if you think you can piss on a man while he is still alive and get away with it good luck....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join