It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban denounce 'US Marines body desecration' video

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

RIP Chesty. Semper Fidelis

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by kamatty

Wow...

Pot meet kettle. How many videos have been sent to Al jazeera and other media outlets showing innocent people being killed / decapitated / blown up by the Taliban / Al Queida. Even if we remove the Al Queida link they still do that crap.

While our troops royally screwed up and should be held accountible, being we should take the highroad, the Taliban shouldnt be the ones lecturing us on video / bad acts.

Damn straight, the taliban are scumbags. I'm against the Afghan war, but on the other hand the ordinary people of that country are terrified of these brutal savages and their repressive regime, decapitating school teachers, shooting or hanging young women who stray from their tyrannical ideologies and so on(you can easily find videos of these sickening acts online). I say f**k the taliban, they show zero respect for their enemies, dead or alive, they indoctrinate young men to go and blow themselves up in public places, killing innocent men women and children(again, the taliban have no qualms about videoing these events and putting them online), and then a video like this comes out and a**holes everywhere are going mad about how disgraceful it is, asinine fools. I dare anyone who condemns the 'peeing' video to seek out and watch any of the many online videos of taliban thugs holding down and cutting the heads off an innocent civilians.
edit on 17-1-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by kamatty

Wow...

Pot meet kettle. How many videos have been sent to Al jazeera and other media outlets showing innocent people being killed / decapitated / blown up by the Taliban / Al Queida. Even if we remove the Al Queida link they still do that crap.

While our troops royally screwed up and should be held accountible, being we should take the highroad, the Taliban shouldnt be the ones lecturing us on video / bad acts.

Damn straight, the taliban are scumbags. I'm against the Afghan war, but on the other hand the ordinary people of that country are terrified of these brutal savages and their repressive regime, decapitating school teachers, shooting or hanging young women who stray from their tyrannical ideologies and so on(you can easily find videos of these sickening acts online). I say f**k the taliban, they show zero respect for their enemies, dead or alive, they indoctrinate young men to go and blow themselves up in public places, killing innocent men women and children, and then a video like this comes out and a**holes everywhere are going mad about how disgraceful it is, asinine fools.

and pot calls kettle black again

but hey, don't let us "ignorant civvies" get in the way of your fun and games

Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah 'worse than Hiroshima' The shocking rates of infant mortality and cancer in Iraqi city raise new questions about battle
www.independent.co.uk...

Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study.

Iraqi doctors in Fallujah have complained since 2005 of being overwhelmed by the number of babies with serious birth defects, ranging from a girl born with two heads to paralysis of the lower limbs. They said they were also seeing far more cancers than they did before the battle for Fallujah between US troops and insurgents.

Their claims have been supported by a survey showing a four-fold increase in all cancers and a 12-fold increase in childhood cancer in under-14s. Infant mortality in the city is more than four times higher than in neighbouring Jordan and eight times higher than in Kuwait.

Dr Chris Busby, a visiting professor at the University of Ulster and one of the authors of the survey of 4,800 individuals in Fallujah, said it is difficult to pin down the exact cause of the cancers and birth defects. He added that "to produce an effect like this, some very major mutagenic exposure must have occurred in 2004 when the attacks happened".

US Marines first besieged and bombarded Fallujah, 30 miles west of Baghdad, in April 2004 after four employees of the American security company Blackwater were killed and their bodies burned. After an eight-month stand-off, the Marines stormed the city in November using artillery and aerial bombing against rebel positions. US forces later admitted that they had employed white phosphorus as well as other munitions.

In the assault US commanders largely treated Fallujah as a free-fire zone to try to reduce casualties among their own troops. British officers were appalled by the lack of concern for civilian casualties. "During preparatory operations in the November 2004 Fallujah clearance operation, on one night over 40 155mm artillery rounds were fired into a small sector of the city," recalled Brigadier Nigel Aylwin-Foster, a British commander serving with the American forces in Baghdad.

He added that the US commander who ordered this devastating use of firepower did not consider it significant enough to mention it in his daily report to the US general in command. Dr Busby says that while he cannot identify the type of armaments used by the Marines, the extent of genetic damage suffered by inhabitants suggests the use of uranium in some form. He said: "My guess is that they used a new weapon against buildings to break through walls and kill those inside."

if you were responsible for my baby having 2 heads, i'd want to cut off yours too
but continue to be blinded by the light of the shining city on the hill

No, I Do Not Support "The Troops" powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

The resistance of the ruling class and of most Americans to one aspect of the truth about 9/11 remains astonishing, and it demonstrates how puerile our national conversation is. Of course, the ruling class cannot admit that to state the obvious fact that actions have consequences is not to say that the U.S. "deserved" 9/11 -- for to acknowledge the millions murdered by the U.S. government and our policy of aggressive military intervention across the globe would subject our own actions to the kinds of judgments that only the United States is entitled to make, and only about the actions of others. The United States is uniquely exempt from the standards we apply to everyone else; thus runs the catechism at the church of our inherent national superiority.

Our national catechism tells us that America is Good -- and that America's murders are Good Murders. You may not say otherwise.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"if you were responsible for my baby having 2 heads, i'd want to cut off yours too
but continue to be blinded by the light of the shining city on the hill"

What an idiotic remark, I would not engage in any such activity, I'm neither a flag-waving hawk nor a murderous religious fanatic.
You sir, on the other hand, are a fool.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

He uses rhetoric and relies on other people's work because he's not intelligent enough to create his own arguments. Just ignore it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmirage0311

Semper Fi, brother. How's the Corps these days?

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I can't even take you seriously.

I guess I got a little out of hand with my previous post. First time I've had one deleted. I usually keep my emotions in check, but I let them show a little too much.

My point on this is that what they did is like child's play compared to what they do or will do to us. Of course, it's just like a Marine to video tape something they know they're not supposed to be doing and post it on the internet. Seen that happen more times than I think I should have when I was in.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
reply to post by blackmirage0311

Semper Fi, brother. How's the Corps these days?

1-I can't even take you seriously.

2- I guess I got a little out of hand with my previous post. First time I've had one deleted. I usually keep my emotions in check, but I let them show a little too much.

3- My point on this is that what they did is like child's play compared to what they do or will do to us.

4- Of course, it's just like a Marine to video tape something they know they're not supposed to be doing and post it on the internet. Seen that happen more times than I think I should have when I was in.

1- the feelings mutual, as i don't know you from adam

2- :shk: control issues will do that, can wreak hell on your social life, and makes conversations strained .

that which is repressed will only grow stronger, and will eventually manifest in unusual ways.

3- this aint teenage hijinks, it's just sowing the seeds of hate, well, watering them to be exact.
i agree, that compared to some of the stuff our boys and girls are getting up to there, it's trivial.

you do know what a lynching is, do you? it used to be quite a tradition in the US.

funny, brown people are lynching us soldiers and blackwater mercenary trash...

lol but lets not go there. never mind it might be justified to deal with foreign invaders, who've dumped tons of DU,
destroyed a 1st world country into 3rd, looted valuable archaeological treasures... and that's ignoring trivial stuff like breaking into peoples homes late at night raping the women, killing everybody and planting guns... or defiling a dead body, whether by pissing, spitting, or eventually "humping" them, i understand it's all a game to some.
it's all a matter of degrees really. spread the hate, like pouring gas on a fire:shk: keep the wars going and the money flowing.

but hey, continue to march to the corporate beat

4- really now? when i was a kid marines were considered elite,the other armed forces were for those that didn;t make the grade, sorta like the new spartans.

oh well standards have fallen, i suppose, and continue to due so, even from when you were in

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

It's a love/hate relationship, but I wouldn't wanna be doing anything else. Yut!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'd just like to comment on your last point of your post. Standards haven't fallen, we're still considered 21st century Spartans. The training's tough, the life is just as #ty. Bout the only thing that's changed is they can't beat the # out of you in boot, but they added more # to the training in the 90s sometime, like the Crucible. When you get to the fleet that's a different story.

In Vietnam they (Americans) would cut off the ears of the guys they killed and wear them on keychains. There were also beheadings and other savage acts committed by both sides. Kind of like how Indians would scalp their victims. War aint pretty, and either is the primal side of man.

Pissing on em aint so bad when you compare it, and the recording is a cocktail of testosterone and stupidity.
edit on 17-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: added some stuff

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Okay, so my post gets censored (removed) by DontTreadOnMe because it was an Off-Topic One Liners And General Back Scratching! That's a quote, not allowed to post the U2U.

My post was a reply to a post by BlackMirage. I stated, "Bravo, so well stated I deleted my reply!"

I guess if the rules state what the moderator stated, okay, but if you read any of DeRepentLEstranger's posts, not one of them are on topic. This guy has taken this thread and is using it to promote his Anti Establishment Rant. I doubt he even knows what the topic is, so the moderator should let him know to get back on it.

I feel by reading his posts that he is very unstable and more than likely was turned down by the military when he tried to enroll or was fired from his government job. He will never admit either.

The topic of desecrating a corpse by urinating on them has stirred a lot of passion and that makes this a good post.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Fox news shows (probably 30 times a day) a picture of Taliban fighters peeing on the bodies of US military...
Let's just picture this scenario. It's not real (although the reverse IS true).

You are:
* Okay with it, as it's just some fighters 'blowing off steam."
* Indignant as these are "Americans."
* Hawking for revenge at the desecration of 'heroes.'
* Despondent over 'man's inhumanity to man.'
* Disgusted that fighters have missed the point of fighting for 'freedoms.'
* Meh....it's just a body.

Which will you choose? Or will you insert your own caption?
From reading through the thread I'm getting:
"It's okay for Americans to do it; but not okay for brown people to do it."

If you're okay with it - and I am honestly passing no judgement here - it's okay for them to do it to 'your' fighters, right?

Youtube videos of Afghan/Taliban/Iraqi/Al Quaida fighters peeing on American military will be met by you with open arms/hearts and full support?

Oh, did I hit a nerve?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I would say pissing on dead taliban soldiers is better than having your throat / head cut off while alive in front of a camera so the video can go out to show what happens to the "infadels".

If the Taliban doesnt like the behavior of our soldiers, then they should get theirs in line. Absent that they can sit down and shut the hell up.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

If you're okay with it - and I am honestly passing no judgement here - it's okay for them to do it to 'your' fighters, right?

Youtube videos of Afghan/Taliban/Iraqi/Al Quaida fighters peeing on American military will be met by you with open arms/hearts and full support?

Oh, did I hit a nerve?

I wouldn't say I'm "ok" with it, but I ain't all worked up over it, either. There are far more important things going on in the world than a couple of carcasses getting pissed on. I suppose getting all tore up about this is some folks way of having a "cause" without having to face those more important and more pressing issues.

Personally, I would think they ought to concentrate on what is making those carcasses rather than what happens to 'em after they're dead, but that's just me.

I'd be as ok with the Taliban pissing on ours as I am with us pissing on theirs - which is to say I'd rather they stop manufacturing them, and could give a flip what they do with 'em after they make 'em. Unfortunately, the taliban doesn't ask my permission for the things they do to our people, and I get the distinct impression that they really don't care what I think about their efforts.

Pragmatically, it really doesn't matter whether I'm "ok" with it or not - it's gonna happen. There are more important things to get worked up over. As long as the Taliban keeps killing us, I don't care if folks piss their eyes full, living or dead.

So then, it's not so much a matter of being "ok" with it as it is a matter of just not caring, and finding more important things to care about.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

The worst part about all of this is that 92% of the Afghans they are fighting dont even know about 9/11.

The real tragedy, the crime, is the murder of these people.

Anyone killed is instantly labeled by the US Government as an "insurgent, terrorist or Taliban". What a great system: I kill you and just need to say that you're a "bad guy", case closed.

These victims are not "insurgents" or "terrorists". Theyre probably not even "Taliban", whatever that means. They are simple Afghans, the vast majority of whom, dont even know about 9/11...

All they know is that their country is under attack by America, as usual, and they are fighting to defend it, as ANYONE would do.

This is a FACT and is NEVER mentioned by the war mongering presstitutes, both "Liberal" and Conservative.

edit on 18-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by kamatty

The worst part about all of this is that 92% of the Afghans they are fighting dont even know about 9/11.

The real tragedy, the crime, is the murder of these people.

Anyone killed is instantly labeled by the US Government as an "insurgent, terrorist or Taliban". What a great system: I kill you and just need to say that you're a "bad guy", case closed.

These victims are not "insurgents" or "terrorists". Theyre probably not even "Taliban", whatever that means. They are simple Afghans, the vast majority of whom, dont even know about 9/11...

All they know is that their country is under attack by America, as usual, and they are fighting to defend it, as ANYONE would do.

This is a FACT and is NEVER mentioned by the war mongering presstitutes, both "Liberal" and Conservative.

i'd venture that an equal, if not greater amount of our boys and girls
simply do not have a clue
no questioning of anything at all [do we really know that these were taliban?]

links to psychology and history mean nothing and has nothing to do with anything in the tiny little pinholes that pass for their consciousness's

oh and the hoops they'll jump through,the evasions, nonsequiters, and even repeating your own statements back at you with a twist.

they have their uses though, as examples to others of cognitive dissonance.

i mean their total inability to see it from an afghan's,iraqui's, or any other human point of view...

even pointing out that if some one did this to their mother seems useless,
they will simply blank-out and go back to their regular programming.

some of them are beyond being curable using the Short Sharp Shock, and would only self destruct [which i find acceptable,btw],if treated thus.

think of your post as part of a trail of breadcrumbs leading out of the darkness, they're meant for those that are seeking, not those that are content in their obscurity, who wont even see them.

as they piss and crap on the world.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

i'd be careful dude

your balanced posting on this thread shows you to be thinking

if you are not careful you'll eventually stop being a soldier,
become a warrior,
and be accused of joining the bleeding hearts club

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
and in the beginning* many will stand next to their enemy and say WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER OR THERE WONT BE A WE, SMH. Its ignorance in so many ways and no I am not just pointing out the soldiers in the vid. Soldiers from the west have the ignorance with them as well [COLOR=RED]( imagine a hell where you are AWARE? standing next to the you have killed and are to support them in the final war on the demons side?) no free will your ordered to follow together with your previous enemies to eliminate those humble and peaceful ENERGIES OR SOULS, YOUR LOVED ONES (POSITIVE ENERGIES OR HEAVEN ENERGIES)YOU HAVE NO WILL OR CONTROL TO RESIST NATAS AT ALL [/COLOR]. I wont go to deep into this back and forth sapiens sapiens hatred but _LORD_ IF SOME SHOW UP BEFORE THE ARCS* THEN MANKIND WILL BE UPSET WITH THE ACTIVITIES AND MANKIND WILL BE FORCED TO WORK AS ONE TO REPEL until ARRIVAL OF THE ARCS* With that keep it in mind on the East and West they are still representing Earth and weither any believe it or not its ALL observed by those who may want EARTH and less humans on it GEORGIA GUIDSTONES ANYONE. Carrying on, SPECIES on SPECIES hate is a weakening device so when numbers are low enough all that the non ARCS have to do is clean a few. I know Outta box but should be considered by all Earth soldiers. A cosmic threat can unite humanity or wait till humanity destroyes itself.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/18/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join