Taliban denounce 'US Marines body desecration' video

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats
reply to post by Hellas

Maybe you missed my poll. If you have one post it. The poll I posted shows you in the 11% that don't "get it". War is hell.

You also dont like to read I take it. My source I provided shows over 1 million servicemen and women have served in these two conflicts, I did not talk about casualties. The relevency of this number is to show you how few are commiting these type of crimes when compared to how many are over there serving and not committing crimes!

I also see you don't like to answer questions. Please state what you want to see done to promote change in our military to prevent these types of incidents.

Don't just rant, you seem pretty intelligent help open the discussion to promote change.

Regarding the 1 million servicemen/women, this is not a number that supports any of your claims. That's all I'm saying. There isn't everywhere an idiot who actually records the incidents that happen.
There are so many videos out there with soldiers who are actually crying for the things they did or were forced to do, to innocent people. Yes, the incidents that are being showen to the public do not represent the US Military as a whole.

But they do show, that this whole 'Company' as I like to call the US Military, because like a Company they're after a target, which is money. (Oil, land etc.) Nobody asked the USA to invade foreign countries. Why didn't Russia or China go in to Iraq? They easily could. But why should they? Why should they bomb the living crap out of the libanese people?

You see my point is, Who do you think you are? And who gave you the right to do so? Because Saddam supposedly had WMDs? Well he did not. But you do. So you should get invaded, bombed and then the invader will give you the biggest present they can!!

Democracy!

I've never seen an abuse of this word and its very meaning as done by the US Government.

They should be ashamed to use catch phrases like "War on Terror". Who's bombing and who's the terrorist here?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

The number supports all my claims. You seem to believe that a majority of the 1 million that have served have commited crimes. Wow. Read my signature, that will explain why this is my final response to you.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Ahh so you must be a bleeding heart liberal yourself.

What exactly did they kick ass at, besides causing suicide and drug addiction rates to increase? What exactly did they "show" veterans "up" at? Hypocrisy? "Peace and love" and then ignoring and belittling shell-shocked vets who needed a support system?

Freedoms? Where are you liberals now with the NDAA being passed? Where are you liberals with the wars in Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and soon to be Iran?

Hiding - because you realize you don't make any difference.
edit on 15-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmirage0311

Ahh so you must be a bleeding heart liberal yourself.

actually I'm an Anarchist,
i believe in the complete and total destruction of Society and the State

i've been at war with the world since i was 7, and will soon be celebrating my 45 birthday, an age i doubt you'll be reaching given your attitude, abysmal ignorance, and submissiveness in regard to allowing yourself to be a tool.

in assuming, you've only made an Ass of yourself

your ignorance of such things as the civil rights and anti-war movements,
just means you joined up so you'd have somebody remember your 1st name for you, lol

good luck, robo- boy, when you become useless to your masters, they will toss you aside, like so much garbage, that's how it is when you allow yourself to be a tool

remember now,

keep it zipped Henaku,

and leave those school girls alone.

edit on 15-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: italics

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

actually I'm an Anarchist,
i believe in the complete and total destruction of Society and the State

i've been at war with the world since i was 7, and will soon be celebrating my 45 birthday, an age i doubt you'll be reaching given your attitude, abysmal ignorance, and submissiveness in regard to allowing yourself to be a tool.

in assuming, you've only made an Ass of yourself

your ignorance of such things as the civil rights and anti-war movements,
just means you joined up so you'd have somebody remember your 1st name for you, lol

good luck, robo- boy, when you become useless to your masters, they will toss you aside, like so much garbage, that's how it is when you allow yourself to be a tool

remember now,

keep it zipped Henaku,

and leave those school girls alone.

edit on 15-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

It seems as if I have struck a nerve based on the content of your reply and lack of logical composition. I appreciate you disregarding the questions asked in my post and substituting it instead with your own subjective opinions. Pointing out "ignorance" in others is extremely retarded coming from a 45 year old with such fantastic views as anarchy. Anarchy is not possible. Where there is society (as there has always been), there will always be an alpha and a leader. I would even go as far as saying you have made an ass of yourself here as an adult with the political ideology of a 13 year old school boy. You have derailed this thread, not adding anything of substance or value. Instead, you choose hit and run tactics, refusing to answer questions provoked by your earlier response and instead interjecting personal bias with no factual basis for any argument you are trying to make. A sure sign of a coward, and sub par intellectual capacity. No further response will merit any reply due to your proven blatant lack of maturity.

Good day.
edit on 15-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Look at those smiles! I guess we're the psychopaths huh?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by knightrider078

Because they don't 'get' the extremist part. Most in this thread are a bunch of hippies worried about 'war crimes' (I LOL at the contradiction every time) where you're allowed to put a bullet through someone's face but pissing on them is obviously the worst thing in the world.

According to you guy, someone like myself, won't know about combat cuz I was in the AF, I was in combat and I do know what they are going through and I would not piss on a corpse IT IS WRONG.

That is the only point I will ever make through this I have been through combat just like a lot of others have as well and they would never piss on a corpes--IT IS WRONG

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You mad bro? Sure spent a lot of time on that reply...

Was my post too complicated for you to understand?
edit on 16-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

If soliders are put into unjust situations. Unjust things will happen...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My gut feeling is the marines were just letting off steam. I in no way defend their actions, but I can tell you that compared to what a Vietnam vet told me, that BOTH sides did over there, this is little more than a practical joke in comparison. WAR IS HELL.

The far more insulting part is the media black out on our wounded, and dead troops. Do we need an incident that boils down to "angry boys being boys" to be used as a means to put our soldiers in even more danger? Do our soldiers need even more disrespect in the eyes of American citizens for crony political agendas? Our troops really should not have to ask "What are we fighting for?". Freedom? From/of what? For Who?. If I had my way- I'd strap big O and his cronies, our incompetent congress, and the big money blow-hards, with a rifle and let them feel what it's like on the front lines in battle. IMHO this entire war was pre-planned and is for the wrong reasons. Read between the lines, this is just bait to get Iran to attack our service men and start WW-III!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

This post really is on a razor's edge.

One side of me knows why you posted it. It is pretty strong rebuttal to some comments on this site regarding this topic.

The other side of me cringes over it. If you have to show these commentors a picture of someone's maimed son, dad, husband, brother, cousin, grandson or friend mutilated it's hardly worth the purpose. Which is being right in an Internet forum.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmirage0311

correction psychopathic projection, yup with delusions of trollery; fortunately the okinawans by now, know better to keep their girls locked up.

as for posts being too complicated
that's my line [as in reread the above correction]

reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah. All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?"

-Lt. Col. Allen West

This has probably been posted somewhere already, but it's something I want people to acknowledge. Not the quote itself, but the purpose behind it. Everyone is quick to jump all over our boys when they do something wrong, but couldn't care less when something happens to us by the enemy. You people disgust me.

All you people who talk about how we're the evil invaders and all that are idiots. If you had it your way, America would not exist. Our enemies would have already moved in and conquered us. And guess what? You types of people would be the first ones eradicated.

DerepentLEstranger is a perfect example of the type of people I'm talking about. Let me finish this with another quote.

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"

-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller
edit on 1/16/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

DerepentLEstranger would be happy to address you''re concerns and discuss the matter

that is if you'd had the stones to reply to me directly and not in the sneaky and underhanded way you just did in the above post

it's the military "men" like you, blackmirage, the military-mod who semper fi to the esprit de corp, censored a very informative and very RELEVANT post concerning the psychology of the average american sheeple that allows the diseased behavior exhibited by those marines, and worse behavior, and in addition an essay explaining why we should not support the troops[hmmm] ; who have pretty much eviscerated the nation, with your slavish abasement to your masters will.

no surprise there: history clearly shows that when a nations military isn't kept on a tight leash
they will always turn against their own people, always

so yuck it up "boys" your conspiring against my freedom to speak is a perfect example of the threat you sheep in wolfs clothing represent, to the peoples freedoms, and serves to illustrate perfectly the point far better than the censored post did, so thanks for playing boys
, couldn't have done it with out you.
fortunately i prepare and keep long posts like that in a text file, so i'll be able to re-post it some other time

I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

we're suppose to feel sorry for blackwater scum,

after the Atrocity committed at Fallujah? you seen the deformed children being born there as a result of your liberating them?

they got off lightly IMO

don't know what is more retarded the idiot quoted above chesty bitch-tits or whatever, or the belief that chesty's opinion posted here could possible garner sympathy.
then again there will always be idiots trying to piss up a rope

edit on 17-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: backed up post to text file and placed replys to the bots cough boys
edit on 17-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

NVM i see youre reply was deleted so i guess this one will be too

meh
edit on 17-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think the term you're looking for would be psychological projection. LOL

And that's a strawman argument because you're too big of a coward to use any facts. It was most obviously not a projection bias. Anyone who has taken a mediocre high school psychology class can tell you that. But then again I'm assuming you don't have an education since you're stickin it to "the man." I merely asked a few questions in which you refused to answer and went off on a self-righteous rant.

edit on 17-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join