It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban denounce 'US Marines body desecration' video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaibow

Wow, love the way they can edit out the image of the penis and urine, but not three dead souls on the floor.. regardless of how they spent their lives..

Souls don't die. Those are just carcasses.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

There u go again how about just stating that what the soldiers did is wrong and what TB/AQ do is wrong as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTimeIsNow

"right" and "wrong" are subjective.
I'd piss on every one of those mother #ers.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

well then you are a not to smart kinda guy then. you should not piss on anyone
edit on 1/13/2012 by TheTimeIsNow because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by apodictic

"right" and "wrong" are subjective.
I'd piss on every one of those mother #ers.

Well, the way things are heating up in the ME, you may get your chance.

You piss on them, they piss on you, then everyone can show what big men they are.

link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

So America can no longer suggest that they are more righteous and moral or Humane than any other people. If you say "they did this, so we can do that" it leaves you on their level, you're no longer any more just in your actions than the guys hanging Blackwater contractors up (contractors who have been implicated in how many abuses of Human rights?)

I give up. How many? How many "human rights abuses" abuses were those four men implicated in?

The story I got was that they were driving around Fallujah looking for a place to set up a kitchen.

So tell me - you asked the question in a rhetorical way, which implies you have the answer - how many?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

He's trying to diagnose a mental disorder based off a 30 second video clip, and without even bothering to look up the diagnosis criteria. So yes, blatant retard.

Good for you for being in the chairforce. You sip your latte and sit at your desk while we do the dirty work. I really don't care what your opinion is, nor did I ask.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Umm i was outside the wire quite a bit while in IQ/AF son, don't be a typical brain washed marine.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

He's trying to diagnose a mental disorder based off a 30 second video clip, and without even bothering to look up the diagnosis criteria. So yes, blatant retard.

Good for you for being in the chairforce. You sip your latte and sit at your desk while we do the dirty work. I really don't care what your opinion is, nor did I ask.

I take the brain washed part back the fact that you have a profile on ATS means you may think for yourself and question authority but still you are missing the point pissing on dead bodies in wrong just like beheading people on video is wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Outside the wire? Have you even held a weapon? Have you fired a weapon? Have you fired a weapon at another human who's trying to kill you? Have any of your friends died next to you?

Unless you have then you have no room to talk. Just because we go through experiences that you will never understand doesn't make us "brainwashed." In fact that's a really common misconception to outsiders. And that's what you are; an outsider. Don't judge people based on their actions unless you understand the motive behind the actions and the circumstances that led them down that path.
edit on 13-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I know that not all of the military is like this. But I'm absolutely disgusted at the behavior of the people in that video. They weren't terrorists you fools, they were civilians. The soldiers doing it were typical mindless marine meatheads. They joined because they had nothing else to do with their life, and beceme desensitized, brainwashed tools of the government. They have no empathy for human life, and are no better than the people they're fighting. They're the same kind of people who casually shoot stray dogs and cats for fun.

That being said, the Taliban is not in the place to condemn stuff like this when they've done much worse.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Outside the wire? Have you even held a weapon? Have you fired a weapon? Have you fired a weapon at another human who's trying to kill you? Have any of your friends died next to you?

Unless you have then you have no room to talk. Just because we go through experiences that you will never understand doesn't make us "brainwashed." In fact that's a really common misconception to outsiders. And that's what you are; an outsider. Don't judge people based on their actions unless you understand the motive behind the actions and the circumstances that led them down that path.

to answer your questions in the 1st paragraph yes, yes, yes, yes in fact done that in two combat zone and in the civilition world--someone tried to brake into my house and they had a knife.

And I will judge because Pissing on dead enemies is still wrong just has beheading people are wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I can understand their reaction and attitudes towards this issue.

But.

This. Does. Not. Represent. Us.

This may represeent the anger and frustration that we feel, but as soldiers, we're trained to act, not follow up on our emotions.

No matter how disgusting the enemy is.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTimeIsNow

to answer your questions in the 1st paragraph yes, yes, yes, yes in fact done that in two combat zone and in the civilition world--someone tried to brake into my house and they had a knife.

I'm sorry I'm gonna have to call BS on everything you're saying. And I don't know what the "civilition world" is.

If you did ever get shot at/kill someone, you would be aware of the feeling you get. Over time it changes the way your brain works. You wouldn't feel that a little piss is wrong.

I never got to piss on anyone, but I would have if I was able to.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTimeIsNow

I'm sorry I'm gonna have to call BS on everything you're saying. And I don't know what the "civilition world" is.

If you did ever get shot at/kill someone, you would be aware of the feeling you get. Over time it changes the way your brain works. You wouldn't feel that a little piss is wrong.

I don't care if you call BS or not i have shot at someone before. That should say civilian world-way to be a prick there cuz there is no way you could figure it out. It did'nt change me to where I thought about pissing on a dead corpse. I don't care what people have been through pissing a dead corpse just like beheading people is wrong!

And if you would piss on a corpse well then you are a sick # and you should get help.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No, beheading is just #ed up. Period.

Pissing is marking territory. No mother #er is going to try to kill me or my friends - you're my bitch now.

If they didn't want to get pissed on then maybe they shouldn't have #ed with Marines.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

No, beheading is just #ed up. Period.

Pissing is marking territory. No mother #er is going to try to kill me or my friends - you're my bitch now.

If they didn't want to get pissed on then maybe they shouldn't have #ed with Marines.

dude are u being serious? you need help and i hope u get it. i don't want to talk to you anymore because you make sad and i don't like it

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Welcome to the mind of someone who's seen more than they asked to.

The world isn't a happy place. War is even less so.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join