It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loggers 'burned Amazon tribe girl alive'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'm coming to the conclusion lately that the only way to deal with these types of evil people is a bullet to the head.

I don't even think there is a punishment that would justify this act of brutality.

8 years old, tied to a tree and burned alive!!

If there really is a God, this would be a pretty good time to show up.

The people involved in this are just plain sick.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I usually don't believe in an eye for an eye ... but in this case they should definitely pay in the most severest of ways.

Sad story.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I really just didn't feel like leaving this thought inside of my mind only, forgive me. But why is it that the "white man" is the one always committing these types of atrocities? I would have automatically assumed the suspects were white, even if their ethnicities were left unsaid.

Romans 12:19 (King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I wasn't expecting anyone to read or reply to my comment. This is a first.

I too, would love to get in there and defend these natives, but whites, [some not all,] have such ugly and brutal ways, the article is one of thousands of examples.

Here on the reality side of things, the profits of destroying their lands is much too great to do otherwise.

Again, if I could do something, I would. But I simply can't thanks to system built on money, greed, lies, deceit and resource raping. On the pyramid scale, I sit on the below the bottom layer, buried under it to hold the damn structure up. I'm nobody.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Unfortunately all we can really do is hope
that karma takes hold and deals with those who committed this disgusting act correctly.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be

Originally posted by mcdgray129
Is the anyway to find out who the logging company's are in that place? or is the lots??.
I had 4 visions of 4 men. 1 gets killed by a machine with spikes that eat trees,
another gets hit by a car while drunk, another gets killed in a pub in a fight,
another has a tree fall on him., dont know if thats real or not,
but thats what i seen when i closed my eyes.
And even if i dont like to say it, i hope that is what happens to the people that done this to this poor girl,
cos if i was god thats what i would do..
edit on 12-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

Sure you had a vision.. lol.. If anything you had a sick fantasy about killing some loggers...your just as bad as them. I hope Karma catches up to you.

Vision or fantasy never the less the is nothing sick about what i wished to happen to the men that done this to that little girl. And if you do believe in Karma better hope it doesn't come back to bite You in the ass for making a comment like that about me. As you're saying im just as bad as them evil people, People that would tie a poor innocent little girl to a tree and burn her alive.
You my friend seem to have some issues if you cant understand why i said what i said, and instead come in here and then condemn me for saying it, instead of saying how cruel and bad them loggers where for doing it. Instead you wish bad karma on me, when i have never hurt a single person in my life, i will always try to help people if i can. Your the one that seems to have some sick fantasy, as the is nothing sick about hoping this little girl, and all the other innocent people them loggers have killed get some type of justice...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What could the tribe possibly do against them? They have bows and spears, they are afraid of their own reflection. All they see is loud, smoking, frightening (machine) monsters destroying everything in it's path.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

Wow you have some major mental issues serious. And you don't understand how Karma works...Your saying that because I called you out on having some psycopathic fantasy that Karmas going to bite me in the ass...OK buddy if you say so. Don't try to back peddle out of the fact that you fantasized about 3 men getting brutally killed and posted it on the internet for everyone else to see...pretty sick dude maybe you should see a shrink.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Wow you have some major mental issues serious. And you don't understand how Karma works...Your saying that because I called you out on having some psycopathic fantasy that Karmas going to bite me in the ass...OK buddy if you say so. Don't try to back peddle out of the fact that you fantasized about 3 men getting brutally killed and posted it on the internet for everyone else to see...pretty sick dude maybe you should see a shrink.

So here you come with the attacks on me again.
I have mental issues now??, i think you should take a look in the mirror..
I think i understand how karma works better then you.
And you're right i did post my sick fantasy (As you seem to like to call it) of them 3 men getting killed
On ATS, as i feel they deserved that and they should be killed in the most gruesome and brutal way possible for what they did to this little girl.
And no offense to you "Dude", but i think you're the one that needs a shrink. As i just cant understand how you could defend these sick people for what they done to this little girl, and instead of calling them sick you call me sick and say i have mental issues, are you even listening to you're self??. I'm pretty sure anyone on ats can see who here has mental issues...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
May she find peace in rest...

x

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

And you're right i did post my sick fantasy (As you seem to like to call it) of them 3 men getting killed
On ATS, as i feel they deserved that and they should be killed in the most gruesome and brutal way possible for what they did to this little girl.
And no offense to you "Dude", but i think you're the one that needs a shrink. As i just cant understand how you could defend these sick people for what they done to this little girl, and instead of calling them sick you call me sick and say i have mental issues, are you even listening to you're self??. I'm pretty sure anyone on ats can see who here has mental issues...

Actually "Dude" you obviously don't have a better understanding of Karma because like I said before your comment towards me about "Me getting bit in the ass by Karma" made no sense, and your coming off like a total moron again. And im pretty sure everyone here could see this as well. Now as for you claiming im defending these idiots for killing this young girl. Id like to see you qoute where I said this, truth is you won't find it because its another one of your delusions you thought up in your twisted mind. Im pretty sure you should just stop talking now before you make a bigger ass out of yourself alright because you saying that it would be "Justice" to have these men murdered in this way is not how a civilized society works pretty much what your suggesting makes you as sick in the head as these guys were when they killed this innocent child. So please put the keyboard away until you can come up with something intelligent to say ok champ.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Actually "Dude" you obviously don't have a better understanding of Karma because like I said before your comment towards me about "Me getting bit in the ass by Karma" made no sense, and your coming off like a total moron again. And im pretty sure everyone here could see this as well. Now as for you claiming im defending these idiots for killing this young girl. Id like to see you qoute where I said this, truth is you won't find it because its another one of your delusions you thought up in your twisted mind. Im pretty sure you should just stop talking now before you make a bigger ass out of yourself alright because you saying that it would be "Justice" to have these men murdered in this way is not how a civilized society works pretty much what your suggesting makes you as sick in the head as these guys were when they killed this innocent child. So please put the keyboard away until you can come up with something intelligent to say ok champ.

I think you're the only one making a moron out of yourself in this thread
And i think by you attacking me, for what i said should happen to these loggers is pretty much you defending them, even if you did not say it going by you're actions up to this point that is pretty much what you are doing. Why else out of everyone who posted here in this thread so far, you're the only one to get pissed off about what was said should be done to these loggers??, you're the only one, think about that for a bit before you give another foolish reply attacking me
. and with the way you are attacking me over them loggers and what i think should happen to them, shows just how twisted and sick you most be in the head.
And them loggers where not civilized when they burned this little girl alive and god only knows how many other ones too, where they??. So they don't deserve any pity at all, and should be killed in the most gruesome way possible. You can think of me as sick in the head for that, or say karma is going to get me for it, like you already did (Yeah that showed how much you know about karma), But guess what? i dont give a #...
edit on 17-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

And i think by you attacking me, for what i said should happen to these loggers is pretty much you defending them, even if you did not say it going by you're actions up to this point that is pretty much what you are doing. Why else out of everyone who posted here in this thread so far, you're the only one to get pissed off about what was said should be done to these loggers??, you're the only one, think about that for a bit before you give another foolish reply attacking me
. and with the way you are attacking me over them loggers and what i think should happen to them, shows just how twisted and sick you most be in the head.
And them loggers where not civilized when they burned this little girl alive and god only knows how many other ones too, where they??. So they don't deserve any pity at all, and should be killed in the most gruesome way possible. You can think of me as sick in the head for that, or say karma is going to get me for it, like you already did (Yeah that showed how much you know about karma), But guess what? i dont give a #...

Well im glad that you admit that your sick and stand by your ignorant comments. So your telling me if they gave you the chance to murder these 3 men you would do it? You would cold bloodly kill all three "in the most gruesome way possible." Really shows what kind of human you are...or should I say monster. Your well on your way to becomming a serial killer if you truely believe this should happen. Seek help soon...Seriously, Seek help.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Well im glad that you admit that your sick and stand by your ignorant comments. So your telling me if they gave you the chance to murder these 3 men you would do it? You would cold bloodly kill all three "in the most gruesome way possible." Really shows what kind of human you are...or should I say monster. Your well on your way to becomming a serial killer if you truely believe this should happen. Seek help soon...Seriously, Seek help.

I ask you did they give the little girl a chance??, and don't try and peddle you're way out of that answer with immature comments. and yes i would for what they done to that little girl, a child that they burned alive, but hey what do you care right?, i guess you must think 90% of the people that posted in this thread are sick in the head for wanting justice for this little girl, but then maybe you're just posting you're own self image onto others, and in reality you're the real one that needs help. and i would kill the 3 of them if i was giving a chance and i wouldn't even think twice about it, you know why? it would be justified for what they done, or are you one of them people that dont think a murderer should be put to death?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I ask you did they give the little girl a chance??, and don't try and peddle you're way out of that answer with immature comments. and yes i would for what they done to that little girl, a child that they burned alive, but hey what do you care right?, i guess you must think 90% of the people that posted in this thread are sick in the head for wanting justice for this little girl, but then maybe you're just posting you're own self image onto others, and in reality you're the real one that needs help. and i would kill the 3 of them if i was giving a chance and i wouldn't even think twice about it, you know why? it would be justified for what they done, or are you one of them people that dont think a murderer should be put to death?

Did they give the little girl a chance you ask. Well i don't know I wasn't there neither were you so stop making assumptions of what may or may not happened. Now was it wrong and sick? Of course but saying that murdering 3 men in cold blood will justify the act your insane. And you say im posting (Its actually projecting not posting genius) my own self image onto others..wrong dude I don't believe in murdering people in cold blood, that isn't justice thats vengence and nothing good comes from that. Haven't you heard the expression an eye for an eye leaves the world blind? You seem to think that because I don't believe in slaughtering men in cold blood because its wrong, that somehow Im sick in the head? ..wow dude just wow, talk about being in complete and utter denial. What needs to happen is that these men are tried and sentanced using due process, not strung up and hung in the name of what you call "justice". You seriously need to see someone about all those sick thoughts before you become a danger to yourself or someone else. Seek help and stay safe.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Did they give the little girl a chance you ask. Well i don't know I wasn't there neither were you so stop making assumptions of what may or may not happened. Now was it wrong and sick? Of course but saying that murdering 3 men in cold blood will justify the act your insane. And you say im posting (Its actually projecting not posting genius) my own self image onto others..wrong dude I don't believe in murdering people in cold blood, that isn't justice thats vengence and nothing good comes from that. Haven't you heard the expression an eye for an eye leaves the world blind? You seem to think that because I don't believe in slaughtering men in cold blood because its wrong, that somehow Im sick in the head? ..wow dude just wow, talk about being in complete and utter denial. What needs to happen is that these men are tried and sentanced using due process, not strung up and hung in the name of what you call "justice". You seriously need to see someone about all those sick thoughts before you become a danger to yourself or someone else. Seek help and stay safe.

Well you can keep up with the personal attacks if you think they somehow make you look smarter
And jeez i dont know

they tied to her a tree and set her alight as a warning to other natives

they laughed as they burned her to death,"

Doesnt seem like she had much of a choice to me.
I'm all for an Eye for an eye in this case, you're telling me that if this was you're little girl you wouldn't want justice on them 3 men?, but i guess cos its some Amazon tribe girl it doesn't matter
, instead lets talk about the evil user on ATS that said he would like justice for this little girl and call him sick in the head
And yes if the was a justice system over there them 3 men would be put on death row. But since the is not and these are walking around free, so im all for vengeance in this case.
And yes i do think you're in denial, as you can't seem to see how strange it is that you're standing up for 3 cold blooded killers. Anyway, since you can't seem to understand where im coming from, and instead of coming here and discussing the topic at hand you only came here to attack me, this will be my last reply to you on the subject. im pretty sure everyone else on ATS that has a heart can understand where im coming from.

edit on 18-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Imagine never to have seen a White man and then have an experience and a horrific death like this.
Just imagine that.
Those people fear us. We fear the powers that be. I wonder who the powers that be fear??

This is one very screwed up and evil place we lovingly call home to humanity.

Humanity is no good, this is why we are going to have to check out soon. IN FEAR.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Well you can keep up with the personal attacks if you think they somehow make you look smarter
Im all for an Eye for an eye, you're telling me that if this was you're little girl you wouldn't want justice on them 3 men?, but i guess cos its some Amazon tribe girl it doesn't matter
And yes if the was a justice system over there them 3 men would be put on death row. but since the is not and these 3 men are walking around free, then im all for vengeance in this case.
And yes i do think you're in denial, as you can't seem to see how strange it is that you're standing up for 3 cold blooded killers. Anyway, since you can't seem to understand where im coming from, and instead of coming here and discussing the topic at hand you only came here to attack me, this will be my last reply to you on the subject. im pretty sure everyone else on ATS that has a heart can understand where im coming from.

Ok dude if you say so, you obviously know your wrong and your just repeating the same attacks back to me each reply. Also Im pretty sure I never got off the topic at hand, the fact that yourself and others on this post believe this is an acceptable way to respond to this situation is absolutley disturbing. What you all are suggesting is sick and is not how humans should act. Yes these men did somthing terrible and I am certaily not defending their actions but for everyone to say that its justied to murder/tourture these men in the most gruesome ways possible make you just as bad as them especially if your personally saying your capable of commiting sicking uncivilized acts. And IM pretty sure everyone else on ATS that is civilized and think instead of just acting on emotions can understand where IM coming from.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

Since when the f--k does a company's profit is more important than a human life? What the hell? The loggers and the logging company should be put out of business, sent up in flames if possible.

Since forever. Please, most of these people screaming are complicit in the suffering of others. It's not a reason to not be upset, but I will tell you this-This is a result of making everything a commodity. For many people on ATS, putting a price on everything is the solution to all the world's woes. As if all this "rational self-interest" is going to work itself out and the free market faeries are going to save us all. Of course, they will tell us this wasn't a rational act-Sure it is. It's a sick act, but it has a rational base. What does that word mean?

Based on or in accordance with reason or logic: "a rational explanation"

Guy is in woods right? He sees these trees he wants to cut down and sell. There are people in the woods that ain't having that and give him a hard time. He thinks "well, if i scare these people they roll over and die". So, he picks a sick, scary way to kill someone and he does it publicly.There ya go, he rationalized his actions.

Any human being can be that sick and many normal everyday people have devolved into that kind of sickness. Self-Interest is a bitch man. Ya gotta get what is yours, the rest of the world be damned. As long as man is chasing resources it'll be that way.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ran across this update, and a charred body has been found, but not yet identified as a child. Either way it is bad.

The charred body was found in October 2011 in a camp abandoned by the isolated Awá, about 20 km from the Patizal village of the Tenetehara people, a region located in the municipality of Arame (Maranhão). The National Indian Foundation (FUNAI) was informed of the incident in November and no investigation of the case is ongoing.

boundarysentinel.com...
Man, do we need a Greenpeace for the jungle now, monitoring abhorrent behavior of industry?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join