It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loggers 'burned Amazon tribe girl alive'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow, this is just horrific! Seriously those that did this, should be brought to their knee's and pray they don't share her same fate. Shedding innocent blood and destroying entire tribes for iron and wood?? I could of sworn a few years back that there was a organization protecting these people and their land from this sort of thing??? The company that employ's these scum should have their assets seized and in turn use it to cultivate and plant tree's and give back what was stolen and try to repair the damage they have done.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreshNugget
There is profit to be made of this area.

Relocate them, or kill them all, just for money. This is how it HAS TO BE.

Profits and money > Human lives.

If these Natives knew what was good for them, they'd get out of the only lands they know and let big corp. come in and rape it.

I'm a Native of Canada, and reading this pisses me off, but I speak reality.

The rape and murder of an innocent girl, regardless of nationality, is a dishonorable offense and I would, as some others here, be willing to go over there, take up arms with the natives, and serve a dish served cold to the loggers and miners the minute they do something stupid.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If I were in that tribe I'd be doing all I could to pull some 'eye for an eye' vengeance on those bastards.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Invade other peoples land and kill innocent civilians for resources......Sounds so familiar doesn't it.
edit on 12-1-2012 by squad51 because: Added more words

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i didn't get to the entire thread, but has this been mentioned?

It would have been the first time she had ever seen white men.

doesn't this basically mean we are talking about a wihte crew from elsewhere?
not to many local, native white logging crews in the amazon.
wonder which corp. had the contract?
a subsidiary of haliburton most likely.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
i didn't get to the entire thread, but has this been mentioned?

It would have been the first time she had ever seen white men.

doesn't this basically mean we are talking about a wihte crew from elsewhere?
not to many local, native white logging crews in the amazon.
wonder which corp. had the contract?
a subsidiary of haliburton most likely.

This is what i would like to find out, is who had the contract, and since they where meant to be white maybe that will give us a bit more to go on, star for you my friend.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Its all well and good to talk about how disturbing this is, because it is disturbing.. But in reality most of us can just sit behind our key boards and act all sad and upset and then go out and buy some mc donalds where the meat was probably farmed on cleared rainforest land, etc etc.

These people who did this are sick and disgusting people who will get whats coming to them, but before any of us judge we should think about who is providing the demand for the supply?

Im not justifying their actions by any means because frankly the people responsible need bullets but look at the gross lives of selfish materialism most of us in the west lead which really fuels this type of mentality that is so common in todays day and age. Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

the article is so vague, yet that line slapped me in the face.
sloppy journalism, or basically an admittance?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
"rainforest logging is all fun and games until an amazon tribe girl is burned alive"

everyone knows that

its in a disclaimer on the first page of the IKEA catalog .. (FACT)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
Its all well and good to talk about how disturbing this is, because it is disturbing.. But in reality most of us can just sit behind our key boards and act all sad and upset and then go out and buy some mc donalds where the meat was probably farmed on cleared rainforest land, etc etc.

These people who did this are sick and disgusting people who will get whats coming to them, but before any of us judge we should think about who is providing the demand for the supply?

Im not justifying their actions by any means because frankly the people responsible need bullets but look at the gross lives of selfish materialism most of us in the west lead which really fuels this type of mentality that is so common in todays day and age. Just my 2 cents

That is why i would be much more happier to go live with these people and help them, then to live in this Money loving, selfish world we live in (Yes i know we are all on the same planet), these people of the forest can't help them selfs against people with guns. And if i could get enough people together to go over there and help them and live with them or away from them a bit, just protecting them i would, they seem to be the last pure people on this earth, and could teach us alot about our selfs...
im sure if more people knew about crimes like this they would not stand for it, when we buy something we dont ask for innocent people to be killed, we just dont know its happening..

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Pics or...

j/k

At least they could have chosen an old man, unless... the purpose was rape.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i dont believe this story is even true.
there isnt any followup story or even any other reports on the net that i can find.
apparently there was footage but not existing to be seen by anyone else.

i am guessing this is hippie propaganda.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

Just because they are from tribes doesnt mean they are any more pure than us, they just dont leave the same environmental impact. I know that in some tribes they commit suicide by poisoning them selves so they dont get old and leave babies that are unhealthy/disabled out for the animals because they believe they are bad spirits.... Keeps the genetics good i suppose but not very pure in my opinion

www.youtube.com...

Im sure you would like to go and live there, I would like to live a more sustainable lifestyle but i know i sure would miss all the luxuries I currently enjoy.. No more ATS, hot showers, no more gym or any thing like that.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

So you're saying this loggers are not killing innocent tribe people?? its not mainsteam cos they have been hidding for ages, and not many people know about but them?, did you not see the video i posted??. Trust me this is real and is happening, even as we speak..

edit on 12-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok, so THIS is where you send the seals in...

But theres no money to be made or power to be grabbed....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Incredibly disturbing article. No amount of money is worth a human life and even more to burn her live.

Very sad.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I skipped right past the OP and only jumped into this thread for ONE reason.... WHY would anyone want to see something like this!!?

I understand, as one time I watched a "fight video" between gang leaders in which one ended up with brain damage and unable to speak again...

but sometimes you just gotta say "No!"

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Every bodys having a fat cry over this, watching it in their nice homes on their computers on the internet......
Its obvious how wrong and horrible what happened to the poor young girl was, especially considering she was most likley raped as well. Seems a bit hypocritical considering most of us fuel the demand for the logging companys to continue business??

Dont forget about whats gone on much worse than this in many of our own back yards... Salem witch hunts, slavery, genocide of Native Americans, Holocaust etc etc.... wasnt that long ago....

We should all look at our selves and just do our part instead of crying on the internet...

I know im a hypocrite my self
edit on 12-1-2012 by BillyTJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Those loggers should be executed in the most terrifying (for them) possible way.

I'm not kidding.

ENOUGH has been committed against indigenous peoples as to warrant serious punishment upon anyone who victimizes them in such insanely heinous ways.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Human beings no longer deserve to live on the planet Earth. Guess that's why the Mayan calendar ends this year. Hopefully the aliens will kill all the azzholes first and send everyone else to live on some penal colony.... YES includes us because we're the ones who vote in the [extremely bad word] up politicians who allow all the atrocities, wars, etc. to occur.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join