It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Behind Carbon 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So I stumbled across this video which dissects various religions and their key figures as resembling Christ and his key characteristics

Religion Comes From Ancient Astrology and Sun Worship

PT 2

Ok the most key parts of these videos to observe are the patterns that correlate between all the messiahs. Once this has been established you can move on to the next viewpoint. Now I'd like readers to take a look at in this video titled "Kymatica"

This video's introduction gives a great explanation for how psychology and astrology are intimately tied. I feel like it brings this concept that I'm trying to weave together moreso

Kymatica

at about 8:00 minutes in the narrator begins explaining how astrology essentially translates into archetypes for characters in the human psyche. Ben Stewart begins to wrap up this beautifully orchestrated argument right around 13:30 minutes into the video and finishes around 15 minutes in. Its very profound to try grasping his opinions, but I think it meshes well with the points I'm about to make, as you will see.

Knowing that astrology mirrors our own psychology expresses fact that all these 'Messiahs' in their respective scriptures have an interesting and NOVEL (at least to my experience) metaphorical value. And that metaphor is that all the ancient Paragon like models for humanity have always represented what we are BECOMING in our own personal apotheosis

Another legitimate source from TED to back up the link between the stars our minds for me was simply mind-numbingly awesome:

TED Michelle Borkin

plus if you ever take a look at how dark matter and the supercluster are structured compared with a brain cell they are strikingly similar. Basically the universe on the most macro of scales we can produce looks extremely similar to organic material on a micro scale. This isn't new information but it adds to my point about the last linked video!

And finally, the information that sparked the idea for this whole forum, is exactly what its Title says it is: The Secret of Secrets

The Secret of Secrets

I apologize for the annoying robot voice, however that's just the way the movie was produced- nevertheless the message is still jaw dropping when you consider it in the context of the previous body of information!!

So ATS tell me what you think>!!> Could it be that the sun's erratic behaviour of late is due to a dramatic solar shift that is taking place? A natural shift in the evolution of our conciouss Sun? Or should I call IT SOL? That is its name after all. What I'm really concerned about here is that if carbon12 is actively being enabled or excited OR WHATEVER is happening to it to transmute, [assuming that any of this is true of course] then what can be done about carbon 7 to make it accelerate, so we can shift faster, evolve faster? What do we know about carbon 7? Is it the divine number/ sequence as depicted in the last supper symbolism? 6 disciples on the left, 6 on the right, 1 savior in the center... cmon... as in 6 protons, 6 electrons, 1 neutron. AS IN ALL THE OTHER MESSIAHS WITH 12 DISCIPLES. THE SACRED NUMBER 13??? Its all in the first vid. Check it. There's several Messiahs that make Jesus look redundant with is 12 cronies. So it turns out their 12 metaphorically atomic cronies, eh? Can it really be a coincidence that there are that many messiahs with the same exact configuration as the Christ figure has in his characteristics? I feel like its highly improbable this is anything other than a GRAND metaphor about Carbon 7!! So ATS, lets have it.
edit on 12-1-2012 by mcpatches2012 because: Title is more attractive this way

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcpatches2012
Could it be that the sun's erratic behaviour of late is due to a dramatic solar shift that is taking place? A natural shift in the evolution of our conciouss Sun? Or should I call IT SOL? That is its name after all.

Sol shift.

Soul shift.

Anyway... Phenomenal thread, though I don't have time to watch all of the videos in their entirety right now, I will definitely be back to do so. Very interesting stuff, star (and flag, when I get enough posts to do so).

Seems I cant give you a star for some reason.
Wait, how is it that you started a thread with one post anyway???

edit on 12-1-2012 by Drewshbag because: added last line

edit on 12-1-2012 by Drewshbag because: replaced some of the emoticons with ?'s

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mcpatches2012

umm ,, hi,, new person...

edit on 1/12/12 by darrman because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/12/12 by darrman because: thought this was new member intros?? but it changed...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

one major problem with this thread carbon 7 dosent exist....its a made up name for idiots who like to pay people to tell them a pack of lies
edit on 12-1-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

So ATS tell me what you think>!!> Could it be that the sun's erratic behaviour of late is due to a dramatic solar shift that is taking place? A natural shift in the evolution of our conciouss Sun? Or should I call IT SOL? That is its name after all. What I'm really concerned about here is that if carbon12 is actively being enabled or excited OR WHATEVER is happening to it to transmute, [assuming that any of this is true of course] then what can be done about carbon 7 to make it accelerate, so we can shift faster, evolve faster? What do we know about carbon 7? Is it the divine number/ sequence as depicted in the last supper symbolism? 6 disciples on the left, 6 on the right, 1 savior in the center... cmon... as in 6 protons, 6 electrons, 1 neutron. AS IN ALL THE OTHER MESSIAHS WITH 12 DISCIPLES. THE SACRED NUMBER 13??? Its all in the first vid. Check it. There's several Messiahs that make Jesus look redundant with is 12 cronies. So it turns out their 12 metaphorically atomic cronies, eh? Can it really be a coincidence that there are that many messiahs with the same exact configuration as the Christ figure has in his characteristics? I feel like its highly improbable this is anything other than a GRAND metaphor about Carbon 7!! So ATS, lets have it.

Why would you want to convert the carbon in your body from a stable form to an unobserved isotope that likely has even less stability and a shorter half-life than carbon-8? For the record, carbon-8 has a half-life of 2.0E-21 s (2 zs or zeptoseconds). That's two thousandths of a billionth of a billionth of a second.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
number 13 also has literary significance with the chakras as pointed out in the first minute of this 10 minute video

Chakras in Messianic Symbolism

I acknowledge that these videos don't provide concrete evidence for MY claims, and I understand that it is purely speculative at this stage, so I am not demanding my conclusions are true, just trying to put the pieces together

new topics

top topics

join