It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits and Black Metal!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

Originally posted by domasio
scary stuff. Are you a personal believer in the paranormal, and do you partake in any black magic, or occultic practises?

I won't condemn you if you do
I am totally open-minded to these kind of things

Many other things have happened to us too, just not in the Welcombe Hills, I'll say more about that later.

I am a firm believer in the paranormal, I have had many experiences throughout my life which to me 100% prove to me that the world of spirit is real.

I do not practice any black magic or occult practices, the only thing that can be considered black magic and occult that I have done is using a oujia board, of which we've had some interesting experiences with. But otherwise no, I do not do any kind of rituals. I'm simply not that stupid to mess with something that I do not fully understand, I am aware of my contradiction too seeing as I have used a oujia board, but I would consider doing rituals and other occult rituals an open invitation for negative energies and spirits to do what they want.

I am a spiritual person, I have a mix of Buddhist, Hindu, Satanic, Spiritualist beliefs... I don't agree with every aspect of these specific beliefs but there are certain aspects that I believe in them.

Yeah, Ouija Boards are interesting, I used to conduct them a lot.

Mail me the name of your band, do you have anything up on Youtube or anything?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

Yeah Ouija boards are very interesting, I actually made some videos of us doing it, only the sound messed up during the videos so they aren't of much use evidence wise.

Anyways, I shall tell you about some of the experiences myself and the singer from my band have had whilst using ouija boards.

We made our own ouija board with a peice of plywood and drew on letters from A-Z, numbers 1-9, Yes and No and a Goodbye. We decorated it with a few occult symbols and then used a glass tumbler as our planchete.

One of the first things we had come through the board was information about someone who died in a robin reliant in a car crash, the singers auntie happened to have died just that way, neither of us were pushing the glass and to him that proved the validity as he never told me about that. I also had a peice of personal information about my grandfather that came through, such as his name etc, which my friend didn't know.

We had two spirits that came through on the board, one called himself Liam and was an old man, in his 70's... the strange thing being a few years before we found out about him my friends little brother saw an old man in the garden matching the appearnce we got told through the board, we also asked if it was him and he said yes. Another spirit who called himself, Finnigan Arnold regularly came through and he was a negative one. We found out through the board that he commited suicide in the local canal after his wife and daughter died in an accident, apparently he had a tyre around him which was packed with rocks on the inside to weigh him down.

We had a lot of dealings with Finnigan Arnold and after contacting him, a lot of poltergeist activity started up in my friends house. pens would go flying across the room, my friend got choked and there were even physical strangulation marks on his neck, I also blanked out for about 45 seconds during a ouija board session, with no memeory of doing so.

I am a psychic sensitive, mostly clairsentient and clairaudient, I had a psychic impression of what he looked like in my head, he was wearing a leather waistcoat, black trousers with string ties down the side, a white shirt and large black boots to below the knee. He had long black greasy hair, a bit of facial stubble and his facial features appeared gaunt and sunken.
The interesting thing that I found is another friend of mine, a mutual frien of the singers was at his house one time, I wasn't there, she is also has psychic sensitive ability and she saw the "spirit" of Lyam enter the room and he said to her, "watch this", my friend the singer was on the computer and she saw the spirit walk over and behind him and choke him, my friend the singer was choked yet again and did not see anyone there. The description of the spirit Lyam she saw was exactly the same of what I had seen in my head. So that was quite interesting.

There is a thread I created about some of our ouija board dealings which you can see HERE
edit on 12-1-2012 by Resentedhalo08 because: insertion of link

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
wow you guys are scary. I don't think those are ghosts though. It looks like a bad camera. the one with orb looks like it's just from the flash.
edit on 12-1-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

well we do try, lol.

I am more inclined to think it is something paranormal in the pictures as we have expeienced so many other things up in the woods, there is definately stuff going on up there.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
you, like all the other nonbelievers are wrong about all the photos.

what is is, is its own proof, and has been viewed and will be viewed for exactly what it is.......

it is......

THE POWER OF HEAVY METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I had my friend, the singer from my band on the phone tonight and well he's had a rather interesting night at his house! It has been quiet there for months, no paranormal activity whatsoever, but tonight it's all gone a bit mental for him.

He was in his room listening to some music (black metal, as per usual, lol) and he had interference on his stereo, he describes it has "electronic" beeps and noises, that interested him. Then his whole family were upstairs and his younger brother heard the front door open and heard footsteps downstairs, they went downstairs and nobody was there and then they locked the doors as they thought someone was getting in, so they went back upstairs and it happened again, only this time the doors were locked.
By this time they were all a bit spooked and were sat down, what happened next I find very interesting! both his and his mothers mobile phones rang at the same time, the number was withheld and nobody answered, then they BOTH got blank text messages with no number! This alone is interesting, but I find the fact that they are both on pay as you go mobile phones, you buy one at the store anomously effectively... and there is no way somebody could know that those two numbers where in any way connected, one being the mothers and the other being the sons! I think the chances of all that happening in the space of 30mins is nothing more than plain weird, improbable and to me downright paranormal in nature!

It's like something was trying to make a very distinct impression, like saying "I'm here!".

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I see nothing in any of these photos even remotely approaching supernatural. All I see is a fool in crappy makeup, with Satanic imagery and messages written on himself. I don't know if people do this stuff to be cute, cool, funny, shock value, whatever. But no matter how you look at them, be you Atheist or Fundamentalist Christian, you just look so silly and immature, and really, quite dumb.

I pray that is not you in these photos!

Do you think that these Entities which you mock do not exist? Do you think it is coincidence that you and your buddy are starting to experience paranormal activity? I highly suggest you research theology, the occult, and Satanism / Judaism / Christianity. You seem as though you are not well versed in these subjects, and you're playing with fire. You're gonna get burnt. (Now or on the other side.....)
edit on 1/13/2012 by Iason321 because: fixed something

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
I see nothing in any of these photos even remotely approaching supernatural. All I see is a fool in crappy makeup, with Satanic imagery and messages written on himself. I don't know if people do this stuff to be cute, cool, funny, shock value, whatever. But no matter how you look at them, be you Atheist or Fundamentalist Christian, you just look so silly and immature, and really, quite dumb.

Do you think that these Entities which you mock do not exist? Do you think it is coincidence that you and your buddy are starting to experience paranormal activity? I highly suggest you research theology, the occult, and Satanism / Judaism / Christianity. You seem as though you are not well versed in these subjects, and you're playing with fire. You're gonna get burnt. (Now or on the other side.....)

I don't think people are as naive or lacking in knowledge as people like you think they are. Most people do realise the risks of such behaviour, and how someone dresses or acts is not for you to criticise. Immature is attacking the reasons for someone dressing out of the norm, and wearing make-up that is Satanic (you would have to have some sort of belief implied to even call it Satanic).

You remind me of the Westboro Baptist Church, standing with pickets ready to disenfranchise anything that might go against your religion or persoal beliefs.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Do you think that these Entities which you mock do not exist?

we do not mock any spirits, we're a band and we play music and get a bit theatrical once in a while... that's all, we do not mock spirits or show them any disrespect, so DO NOT make assumptions about things and circumstances you obviously have no clue about.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Resentedhalo08 because: incorrect grammar

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm not gonna start a flamewar or nothing. But dude, you are mocking them. You're painting your face with inverted crosses and writing Satanic things on your body. If you were an ancient demon and some 20 something kid from the year 2012 started writing your name on there body with body paint, I imagine you'd be pretty pissed off.....suit yourself man, but don't come crying to ATS if you end up being harrassed by a demon / spirit....or worse.....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio

I don't think people are as naive or lacking in knowledge as people like you think they are. Most people do realise the risks of such behaviour, and how someone dresses or acts is not for you to criticise. Immature is attacking the reasons for someone dressing out of the norm, and wearing make-up that is Satanic (you would have to have some sort of belief implied to even call it Satanic).

You remind me of the Westboro Baptist Church, standing with pickets ready to disenfranchise anything that might go against your religion or persoal beliefs.

Nothing at all like WBC. I do not think gay people are evil, nor are they condemned to hell, nor do I think God hates soldiers, or any other crazy wingnut ideas that Church has come up with. I do not think God "hates" any living human soul. And it was wrong of me to call what he was doing dumb, but I was in a irritated mood last night and might've let my emotions loose with my keyboard a bit too much. I apologize.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have heard real demons play their own version of death metal, and the lyrics are custom tailored for the intended listener (which unfortunately was me)...

Once you have heard it strait from the real death metal band members, you haven't heard how insanely ugly it is..

This was in a big city where there was a ton of gang activity happening all around the area, and I was an unobedient Christian (back then) in the wrong neighborhood, and they let me know about it..

I have met a couple different people from different places and also learned from them that they had also heard the exact same thing for different reasons...

For death metal lovers out there, your biggest fans may in fact be demons from hell.. not something to be proud of at all, because they actually thrive on trying to cause your eventual destruction in life...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
'In 2003, the band (Great White) made headlines when The Station nightclub fire led to the deaths of 100 people in West Warwick, Rhode Island.'

On the religeous side we have this...
lasttrumpetnewsletter.org...
'Rhode Island fire, everything in that ungodly night club was burned to a cinder including many human bodies. Only one small section of a wall remained, and it was painted with a 6-foot head of Ozzy Osbourne with his eyes looking over the vast destruction.'

I guess the nephil spirit(s) got p1ss3d off with the noise.

Nephil spirits will always follow and possess athiests and those who hate Jesus Christ.

I can only assume the demon(s) wanted to listen to 'Mourning Sun' by 'The Fields of the Nephilim' or 'Last Exit for the Lost' where he wanted to get out of this world before all hell breaks lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join