It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Newt Gingrich, who attended Bohemian Grove, get owned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Dear Drew99GT,

Thanks for posting that. Here is a question, Mr. Clinton asked if that was a place that rich Republicans go and then said that the person asking the question might do well to go there and get some fresh air. That demonstrates conclusively that Mr. Clinton knew of the Bohemian Grove, if he did, then why did he never bring it up in his campaigns to discredit them? Think about that for a moment, he said rich Republicans gather in secret in the middle of the woods and he never used that against them in his campaigns. Why not? Wouldn't you have used it against them if you knew about it back in the day? Peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am not sure I get this. Just because New York Post stated that Newt attended Bohemian Grove, that is now accepted as fact?

New York Post has never been known to fib or exaggerate and tell tall tales either have they?

I am not defending the guy, but I don't think he answered the question. I think he was a bit confused, but then again the video cuts away and it's hard to gauge his reaction.

This is liberal media at its worst and best. Never does it focus on important issues, it just tries to convict people of these sensational ideas that can neither be confirmed nor denied, but if you are associated with them, then suddenly your the bad guy.

I really don't care if he attended or not. But to attack a presidential candidate on an IDEA that can not be verified is the height of hypocrisy and insanity.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I actually took part in a local protest outside the gates of B.G. the day the speaker visited back in 95.
Of course he did not show his face among us commoners but we were out there anyway.

As the day played out, the protesters drifted away and my friend and I hit the local pub, the Pink Elephant as I recall, for an evening if libation and games. It seems that that was the evening for games. Cribbage, liars dice, yatzee, etc.

Anyway, well into the evening we were settled into our brews when all of a sudden in through the doors come a half dozen tough looking dudes who gave the place the once over and then stepped aside to positions of security. Then in walked the speaker himself and the rest of the evening went something like this.

I got drunk and played yatzee with Newton the Nazi
and some of his friends from the coast.
Drinking beer after beer we had nothing to fear
Til somebody asked for a toast.

I started to smile and shouted sig heil
And saluted the air with my hand.
I think I should mention they snapped to attention
And all of them turned to the band

Saying play for a while as they got in a file
And started without hesitation
To march in a line looking wonderfully fine
As the danced out in lock step formation.

You may I am joking or maybe I'm smoking
That weed that can turn brains to mush.
But these mean little gerbils have found their own Goebbels,
You know him he calls himself Rush.

So laugh if you wanna but listen they're gonna
Build up an American Reich.
If you value your freedom tell Newt we don't needum,
Pack you bags, go away, take a hike.
edit on 12-1-2012 by TerryMcGuire because: Sp

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Bill Clinton lied about it; he was on the guest list and apparently has attended it.

www.jonesreport.com...

www.newstatesman.com...

Of course main stream politicians aren't going to use Bohemian Grove to attack each other when many of them, who are supposedly political enemies, attend the event together!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I am not sure I get this. Just because New York Post stated that Newt attended Bohemian Grove, that is now accepted as fact?

New York Post has never been known to fib or exaggerate and tell tall tales either have they?

I am not defending the guy, but I don't think he answered the question. I think he was a bit confused, but then again the video cuts away and it's hard to gauge his reaction.

This is liberal media at its worst and best. Never does it focus on important issues, it just tries to convict people of these sensational ideas that can neither be confirmed nor denied, but if you are associated with them, then suddenly your the bad guy.

I really don't care if he attended or not. But to attack a presidential candidate on an IDEA that can not be verified is the height of hypocrisy and insanity.

You're trying to tell me that Newt Gingrich doesn't know what Bohemian Grove is, and that the most powerful elite men in the world meeting in secret and performing Pagan rituals while publicly claiming to be of this or that religion, ISN'T newsworthy?

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

www.dailypaul.com...

I know the NY Times is "liberal media" as you call it, but is that good enough for you?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

No but I am saying he didn't have time to answer the loaded questions honestly, he was taken by surprise. And maybe he hasn't attended. I am just saying that he probably is aware it exists.

If someone confronted me like that, wether I was guilty or not my first reaction would be to want to get the hell away from him.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Yeah pictures definitely count.

That one is cropped though and the other just shows him getting off of a plane.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

No but I am saying he didn't have time to answer the loaded questions honestly, he was taken by surprise. And maybe he hasn't attended. I am just saying that he probably is aware it exists.

If someone confronted me like that, wether I was guilty or not my first reaction would be to want to get the hell away from him.

He did attend. There are pictures of him and George Bush laughing together, at Bohemian Grove.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Come on. Newt being at Bohemian Grove IS an important issue. Just like Bush and Kerry being part of Skulls and Bones.

Or Obama and Hillary going to Bilderberg meetings.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yes it is important, especially if he is part of the cult that believes in that crap. But this is sloppy journalism and does the world no favors. Most people are ignorant of Bohemian Grove first of all, second there are those who may attend because the political structure is more like organized crime now.

Point is, I won't be voting for Newt anyways. If he did attend BG I appreciate it being brought to my attention, but liberal media has become like slapstick comedy. The issues get lost, especially when some street kid comes in and asks no important questions on issues and just goes straight to the jugular.

This will be overlooked by mainstream america the same way GWB and S&B.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more play here on ATS. That was a good video. Gingrich definitely looked dumbstruck, being caught off guard on the question of his attending Bohemian Grove, and guilty as hell.

Show that video on MSN, and bye bye Newt.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I didn't see anything in the Video proving Mr. Gingrich attended an event there.

I do not like Mr. Gingrich, and consider him another puppet for TPTB, but let's not jump to conclusions of his actual participation without actual proof.

Maybe there is proof, and just haven't seen it. if you have the proof, show it, I would not doubt it for a minute, but to make a claim like that without even relative proof only hampers the ability to get the truth out there.

nevermind, I missed the link above. I'm convinced now. (more so than not at least)
edit on 12-1-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Well it is a secret society, so proof is not perfect, but here is an article from 1999, with Gingrich mentioned as a guest of the club. This is from The Sacramento Bee:

MONTE RIO -- The Bohemian Club's Annual Summer Encampment came to a close here Sunday, ending a two-week retreat for the rich and powerful that President Herbert Hoover once called "the greatest men's party on Earth."

The club's famed annual gathering has been held for more than 100 years at the 2,700-acre Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, about 70 miles north of San Francisco in Sonoma County. This year's event drew in notables such as former President George Bush, Texas Gov. George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, retired Gen. Colin Powell, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Dow Chemical Chairman Frank Popoff, as well as actor Danny Glover

www.propagandamatrix.com...

top topics

join