It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy Punches Woman on Bus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

an officer needs anger management classes.... and some boxing lessons too I think.

Completely agree. That was out of line, no excuses that I can see. I usually side with the cops but not this time.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I like to think that the more the merrier (video and audio) is all it paints a better picture of what is going on the media edited and re edited Ive seen 3 videos on this and all three paint three different pictures. This is a spin job in my opinion aimed at civil unrest for ratings this is bad all around.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
And then there is this

LINK

This is disgusting read some of the comments on this Link after watching the video I seriously am wowed by this, this is the first time it clicked for me on a profound level of this manipulation of media even though I've always known its been there

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

And the sad part is, is that their was multiple woman officers there.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Some of these cities seem to have more bad cops than good cops and should take after this small town near me and disband the whole dept. If that starts happening enough the good cops will stop covering for the bad apples.

Town eliminates police department.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
And todays development there is this article:

Article

LA Weekly reports that Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore has responded to the now-viral video:

“We got a 911 call of a violent woman on a bus, [saying] she almost attacked an elderly man. Lakewood deputies responded. And we know this woman by the way — she has 4 previous arrests and convictions for assault on a police officer. … She’s a large woman with some mental challenges, and she became aggressive toward our deputies.”

Whitmore told LA Weekly that both Internal Affairs and the Office of Independent review are monitoring a use-of-force investigation “as we speak.”

I like how the cops say they were responding to a 911 call and the witness says the contrary. I like how they confirm her mental status because they know her and have had dealings with her in the past, I guess the cops feel comfortable with this one and can do as they please. what a bunch of #####

And then this source comes from the LA County Sheriffs office I am sure you will find that their response was ummm to be expected

Article

It states that their was a 9-11 call also released Ive been having a hard time finding that if it is even real I cant find it at the moment

Here

edit on 12-1-2012 by Brotherman because: Add more material

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

By the time the Police spin doctors are finished, this cop will get a medal for bravery.

Regarding Brotherman's latest link about the investigation of this, I had to shamelessly quote my post from yesterday.

This cop will be made to be a hero.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Of course he will be, you were right about the spin I find it hard to believe that now the LA spokesperson confirms the history of this woman what I find odd is that the woman has not made a statement. I think it is reasonable for me to assume she is under lock and key "for her own good" this situation to me shows the attitude of the police to the people and the peoples attitude towards the police, this type of stuff needs to come to an end.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You would think the sherrif would urge the 9-11 caller to come out on TV and speak like the Veteran Jermaine Green (I believe his name is) It could only benefeit them if this person did
edit on 12-1-2012 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
He tried to confiscate the video after punching the woman in the face.

Assault and Theft, in my opinion. The cameraman was a veteran however, and stood up to his intimidation. If the cops took his cellphone, this story would never have existed. Sit on that one for a moment.

Why is it always the cue-ball skinheads?

edit on 12-1-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I was once told by a cop that the general attitude is they are at war and they need to dress the part the polyester uniforms dont always cut it (that was in response to a question I asked a patrolman wearing military spartan armor MOLLE )

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTooLong

To clarify for you I do not like the cops as you pointed out about my opinions on the laws, as far as people being confused hell I am confused and disgusted. What I am pointing out is this, so this jack ass cop punches this lady or did he punch her was it an elbow according to some sources? This deputy punches this woman because Ive read she was spitting or trying to kick the cop in the balls, apparently their was a 9-11 call because she was starting fights but witnesses say she was visibly mentally challenged but she was nice and saying hi to everybody. and then the media portrays this to its maximum effect to (in my opinion) cause civil unrest for obvioulsy ratings they need that prime time commercial time to really bring in the big bucks all the while the cops are justifying it with yet another cleared crime job well done (sarcasm) and yet again the peoples freedom from police abuse is chipped away at. I am not going to admit I am a piece of crap perhaps maybe not as astute or better articulated but definatley not a piece of crap. Sorry about the confusion.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
He was definately in the wrong for attacking her. Thats battery. He should be in jail for that. His partner should have arrest him right then and there.

But we never get justice now do we?

_With all of that said...

God that woman was irritating..
....I probably would have just B-slapped her. muahaha jk.

But yea, still wrong. Piggy should get the same treatment as anyone else for his actions.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by leawyoming

I know what your saying here and I agree. I just thought even more shocking yet was the quick blatent manipulation of this. If anyone had to do any punching it should of been the equally large woman behind her but what saddens me even further than that is the witness said she was obviously mentally challenged.

This is why whenever police cross the line it should be viewed as an act of Insurrection against the State.

Because 1) it enables the usage of the death penalty.

And 2) Absolves the taxpayer of all responsibility.

We as a society can no longer afford the costs of these criminals with badges.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
When the SHTF I think they are the ones who better be watching their backs!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I agree with what you just said, unfortuantley the ones to hold them accountable according to the monopoly rule book are on the same team as the offenders. It would be dealt with swiftly and brutally if a community did it without there beloved judges jurors lawyers and anyone who would stand to lose money or power. Believe me no one will just let that go without a fight, but what you just said I really like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join