It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Dark Book predicts WW3 starts March 7-8, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I run Project Dark Book... or PDB. I want to thank you Metal for posting this thread and linking to my site... your actions actually has me rebuilding my site. I had much more information at the site 6 months ago but somehow the server it was on crashed and the company that ran the server went out of business. On top of that my backup for the website was corrupted and I had to start from scratch. Ironically enough it was Above Top Secret that started Project Dark Book. I had originally created it to put information on it about conspiracies, history and the "alien" agenda. Up until last year I was not a "christian" or born again christian as the term goes. For 28 years I had studied the occult and it's history even becoming a "high" level occultist with advanced studying of astral projection. Then one day while researching a subject I came across a HUGE thread that I sifted through for 6 hours, just reading what comments people had to say. It was there that I read a comment that led me to www.theresnothingnew.org which was a treasure trove of information within itself. I read the book that the owner, Howard Ratcliffe, had written in one night and needless to say my mind was blown. Never had I come across material that coincided with what I had learned or anyone that had my level of knowledge. The only slight problem I had was the fact that the man believed in God and Jesus being one and his information kept talking about the third part of the equation, the Holy Ghost. Never in my life would I have thought that I too would believe in the trinity. I always believed in a higher being or maybe multiple higher beings but I knew that this world was controlled by evil. I asked for the Holy Ghost that night while reading his book. As soon as I had asked for Jesus to come into my life, my temperature rose and I felt like I had to vomit. When I did vomit it was nothing but this thick yellow bile like stomach acid (eventhough I had eaten food before this). Afterwards I sat down and immediately passed out (blackout) and needless to say had some incredibly weird dreams. The next day I felt different and saw many things in a new light. I contacted Howard and thanked him and within a few weeks we became partners with Project Dark Book. I began filling the site with any information he had written and begun the campaign of spreading that information out across the Internet. Ever since that night I had understood so much more about this world and the knowledge that it contained. I can't thank Howard enough for truly opening my eyes or closing them to the lies that exist. Ever since we collaborate on anything at the site and it seems besides a few other people that we were strangers living in a strange land. Many people have contacted me and have said the same things more or less have happened to them and changed their life and views. All I can say (my personal belief from experience) without the Holy Ghost mankind will NEVER understand what is really going on. What makes me unique to most people however is the fact that I deeply studied the occult to the appoint of obsession and then still turned to God. There's a fine line with the research and responsibility that comes with a lifetime of questing for truth and many people cross over and become consumed with the evil side of it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I have the best of both worlds... if my new feeling and belief in God is just another "trap" then I can fall back on my previous knowledge and experience to free myself from the matrix... yet according to the Word of God if I ask for the Holy Ghost then Jesus will secure my eternal salvation. Honestly I can't see the harm with doing what Howard, myself and countless others have already done... being "christian" has nothing to do with Churches, Christmas, Mass, Baptism etc. ALL religion (even Christianity) is a tool devised by Satan to fool mankind. Knowing God is simply a relationship with the Creator of life and this world. You can either follow man's way or God's way. I will be adding more information to my site in the next few days, maybe something will "click" for people to establish a relationship with God. I know many people will scoff at all of this and that's their right... but like Jesus said it's like the blind leading the blind into a ditch. Free will is a bitch... whatever this project is, it isn't meant to be easy yet the simplicity within Christ is just that once you accept Him. All we can truly do is sit back and observe and safeguard more than just our physical existence because WW3 is just the beginning of things to come. Thanks for reading and I hope you all find your way.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The ideal time for TPTB to start WW-III would be near the end of the first quarter 2012, sometime between Jan 15 and April 15, March 7/8 is nearly an ideal time. When the first nuke goes off they will come.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cismerc

wow, nice to e-meet you, cismerc, thanks for your introduction. you sound like you have an interesting history. i agree with most of what you say, generally.

i think i understand what you mean, I read a nice little book called "The Great White Brotherhood" by elizabeth claire prophet. this book gave me a lot of knowledge about "christ consciousness" and the idea of "ascended masters".

i think christ consciousness is simply the next stage of evolution for mankind. it's when we start to experience the "other side" and have more complex DNA strands...we would undergo a huge paradigm shift and understand the universe in a completely new way.

i look forward to your future posts, but for now, as for the sake of this thread:
can you tell us more about how & why Purim & astrology are related to your March 7-8 2012 World War 3 prediction?

and perhaps you could say something about the Albert Pike quote(s)? I (and other members) find it interesting that he was able to accurately predict who was in conflict with who decades and decades before these things developed.
edit on 1/13/12 by metalshredmetal because: gramameer

edit on 1/13/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I found a nice addition to this thread just now.

I was reading a new blog post by David Wilcock called Financial Tyranny: Defeating the Greatest Cover-up of All Time.

if no one has read this detailed report, I would highly recommend it.

There was a thread about it started yesterday that got a lot of attention here:
David Wilcock: Defeating the Greatest Cover-up of All Time

the blog is split into two parts, and the 2nd part is about the History of greatest cover-up of all time.
Financial Tyranny: Defeating the Greatest Cover-up of All Time. Part 2: the History

in this report i found a very relevant section of information describing the initiatory oaths involved in reaching the 32nd degree of Freemasonry.

THIRTY-SECOND DEGREE DIRECTLY TARGETS MUSLIMS

According to the author’s written-in commentary on the thirty-second degree, or Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, Prince of Masons, an apocalyptic war with Arabs is highly desired.

294: The ostensible object of this [thirty-second] degree is the invasion of the Holy Land, and its deliverance from the infidels.

This is to be effected by uniting all the Masons, ancient and modern, under one commander, and directing them ‘en masse’ upon the Mahometans, who have wickedly established themselves in that sacred region.

Hence the complexion of this degree is military. The draft or carpet contains the plan of this ‘MASONIC ARMY!’…

It is believed that the ceremonies of initiation have never been committed to writing, or practiced in North America; hence, though many have received the obligation, words, signs, &c. formally, they remain like the rest of the world ignorant of the peculiar rites of the degree.

HATRED IS ONE OF THE ULTIMATE GOALS

There is very little about the 33rd degree in Light on Masonry. However, when you read through the 32nd degree, you can clearly see that Masons are being taught to hate.

This hate is supposed to become such a passion that it blinds them to all else in life.

You may not be aware that the legend of "Friday the 13th" being unlucky may stem from a mass arrest of Knight Templars, including their leader Jacques De Molay, that occurred on Friday, October 13th, 1307.

Not all scholars agree with this, but it was presented in "The Da Vinci Code" as if it were the truth.

What you are about to read is directly spoken to the 32nd degree candidate during his initiation.

300: The captivity of the Grand Elect and Sublime Masons, (i.e. by the Chaldeans,) shows us the persecution of the Christian religion under the Roman emperors, and its liberty under Constantine the Great.

It also calls to our remembrance the persecution of the Templars, and the situation of Jacques De Molay, who lying in irons nearly seven years, at the end of which our worthy Grand Master was burnt alive with his four companions, on the eleventh of March, 1314, creating pity and tears in the people, who saw him die with firmness and heroic constancy, sealing his innocence with his blood.

My dear brother, in passing to the degree of Perfect Master, in which you shed tears at the tomb of Hiram Abiff, and in some other degrees, has not your heart been led to revenge?...

By the degree of Master Elect and Kadosh [30th degree], you are properly disposed to fulfill all your engagements, and to bear an implacable hatred to the Knights of Malta*, and to avenge the death of Jacques De Molay.

[*The reader must not suppose that the Masonic Knights of Malta are here intended; the reference is to the ancient order of that name, which, when the order of Templars was suppressed, received their estates.]

Your extensive acquaintance with symbolic Masonry, which you have attained by your discretion, leaves you nothing more to desire here.

continued in next post...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

it seems a lot of this information is based on the book

William T. Still’s 1990 book New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326678555&sr=8-1

STILL’S BOOK REVEALS THE PLAN FOR THREE WORLD WARS

Here are the key passages in Still’s book that had such a huge effect on me when I first read them in 1996.

127: Although they had finally united Italy, Mazzini and Pike realized that the unification of all Europe under the banner of Illuminism would be extremely difficult, if not impossible.

Nationalism runs strongly in the human spirit, and is very difficult to erase, especially on a continent divided by warfare for many centuries.

Therefore, they set to work on their greatest plan -- a plan so vast in scope that only a reader familiar with the great power wielded by the secret societies could begin to believe it.

In 1871, Mazzini issued a letter in which he outlined the final three-part plan of the Illuminati: their grand design for ridding not just Europe, but the entire world of Christianity, and bringing it under the “illuminated” dictatorship of Luciferianism.

This remarkable letter was for many years on display in the British Museum Library in London. [32]

[32. Salem Kirban, Satan’s Angels Exposed, 1980, p. 161.]

PLANS TO CREATE A ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT

127: Mazzini proposed a series of world wars.

These wars were to embroil every nation in a conflict so bloody and chaotic that eventually every nation would surrender its national sovereignty to an international government, like the League of Nations, or the second attempt – the current United Nations – in order to prevent subsequent global bloodletting….

The first of these world wars, they hoped, would topple the Czarist government of Russia and establish an Illuminized dictatorship – a new level in the game of control of populations.

This would give the Illuminists a secure base from which to operate, with a large population and vast natural resources to fuel the new engine of Illuminism.

The second World War would allow the new Soviet Russia to capture Europe – or as it turned out, half of it.

The third World War would be in the Middle East between the Moslems and the Jews, and would bring about the biblical Armageddon.

Certainly by the end of this Third World War, the battle-wearied nations would be ready to accept any proposal so long as it promised peace, uniting the entire world under the fatal banner of the Luciferian New World Order. [34]

[34. Kirban, p. 162-163.]

there are more sections of the blog post that i'm reading now, but this seems to be the only part about evidence for a WW3 plot from Albert Pike.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Won't happen.

Historically, major wars tend to start in September, making September a month of wars. Why? I don't know, but I can guess. Maybe because that is the time of the year that has the largest concentration of available food to raid?

Even the ancient Hebrews started their civil new year in September and called it The Feast of Trumpets. Trumpets signal war. For the record, that day falls on 17 September 2012. So, if I were forced to choose a day, I would choose that day because of history.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmerlinn
Won't happen.

Historically, major wars tend to start in September, making September a month of wars. Why? I don't know, but I can guess. Maybe because that is the time of the year that has the largest concentration of available food to raid?

Even the ancient Hebrews started their civil new year in September and called it The Feast of Trumpets. Trumpets signal war. For the record, that day falls on 17 September 2012. So, if I were forced to choose a day, I would choose that day because of history.

did you read any posts in this thead at all?
we've highlighted pretty good evidence that a lot of wars and battles (especially those that involve the middle east) are done around Purim, the Jewish month of Adar, February - March.

and I don't necessarily see any connection with the Hebrew new year and wars? even if they were related, this is in no way a valid example of wars starting around september.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Roman god of War will be at its closest approach to earth March 5, 2012.

Mars will come into Opposition on March 3, 2012 in the constellation Leo. Two days later, on March 5, 2012, the planet will have its closest approach to Earth during this apparition: 100.78 million km (0.6737 AU).

spider.seds.org...

World War I started July 28, 1914 and World War II started September 1, 1939.

If World War III is going to follow the pattern of world wars then it will be between July and September, which makes August the problem month. Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus must have been a really bad man or just brilliant!

The reign of Augustus initiated an era of relative peace known as the Pax Romana, or Roman peace.
en.wikipedia.org...

World Wars lead to temporary peace, do they not?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

great addition, lostinspace. Mars' war energy is definitely a factor...

although, I thought I remembered reading that Mars was closest to Earth (in the past 60,000 years) in 2003?
Maybe you can link us to the information that you are referring to?

this also makes me ponder about Venus' closest point to Earth, I wonder when that will be...our presently rising female energies will peak at this time.

-------------

as far as Project Dark Book goes, i've just completed a new thread inspired by it's plethora of information called The Occult 911 and It's Use for Darkness.

anyone interested in Numerology, 9/11, and secret society symbolism should check it out.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Excellent thread thus far ... and Cismerc thanks for dropping in, curious information you're peddling ;-)

Metalshreddedmetal, leave Wilcock alone, you'll burn your fingers and toes with that guy. Way too many inconsistencies, plenty of evidence on ATS that he's not what he claims.

Cismerc: your information is astounding, but the presentation is a little ... confusing. While the op and i and others would be able to keep pace, a new reader would be overwhelmed. Perhaps adding annotations and references on the side? I realise it's a LOT of work, but i think even a little bit of reference would help.

Something else thats here, it's like there are 3 main perspectives:
1. Christian
2. New Age
3. Science

Now the Darkbook is clearly christian, but most of the information is new age / old myths. Where they converge is fascinating, and IMHO it's mostly the actions of the "heathen" that confirm the message of the bible, most accurately, their opposition to, clearly shows their belief in.

The scientists claim we're all demented. Clearly science has nothing to add to this debate, history is more appropriate, ancient history more so. Hidden ancient history would be nice, but it's hidden, right?

Where are we on God’s timeline? Babylon: Bab = Gate; Ilu, El, On are Akkadian Phoenician Egyptian sun gods; the Tower of Babel was the world’s first Secret Society (Bricks held together by Slime = Bitumen = Organic Mortar eg Death and Oil). The

(eg) Here, you take a shortcut from Daniel to the Tower of Babel ... link it up, add notes so we can follow.

Nothing turns me off yet, it rings true with my understandings, but please colour in the lines, it would go a long way to making your information more .... acceptable.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

you can save your menial attempts to bash Wilcock for someone else...I'll say what I please when it comes to Wilcock. anyone who writes him off as you obviously have done is very ignorant of wilcock's history and philosophy. i've already defended his reputation from TROLLS that lurk this board and attempt to discredit his story, because it is true.

Shill caught red handed:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you might be able to knowledgeably begin debating the credibility of Wilcock after you've read this Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

as for your post: I agree with most of what you say.

the dark book reads like a christian/new age web. I myself have NO attachments to christianity and I find the info very credible, and useful. I have more of a "new age" background than christian.

actually, I've found that most of the info in dark book is concurrent with the work of a Rosicrucian site called
www.t-o-o-l-s.net

dark book claims that rosicrucians are "evil" and that their studies are "kabbalistic". dark book therefore implies that the study of the Qabbalistic Tree of Life is useless. which i don't agree with AT ALL.

take the info of T-O-O-L-S and put it next to the info of Dark Book, and you have a LOT of similarities, and NO seeming contradictions. interesting to say the least.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Ok, we're allowed to differ on personalities. I'll leave you with this warning for these days:

Be careful lest you not be deceived - Jesus

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
He's pretty close.
It will actually be March 3rd.
... Dont ask.

You are far more in line with God's timing then the OP.

I am not sure about when in March it begins, but the 3rd is exactly 12 Sabbaths before the final Sabbath of mankinds self rule on Earth.

12 = perfection

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
He's pretty close.
It will actually be March 3rd.
... Dont ask.

You are far more in line with God's timing then the OP.

I am not sure about when in March it begins, but the 3rd is exactly 12 Sabbaths before the final Sabbath of mankinds self rule on Earth.

12 = perfection

God Bless,

very interesting, good addition.

wouldn't March 3rd be pretty dang close to the March 7-8 prediction? i'd say they might fall under the same timeframe, since the month of Adar starts in Feb and continues through March.

do you have any sources of info about the 12 sabbaths that precede "the final sabbath of mankinds self rule on Earth"? i'd like to check that out.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Warmongers be pleased.

You may get your wish! ha ha, ha ha, ha ha!

Peace
edit on 17-1-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
reply to post by lostinspace

great addition, lostinspace. Mars' war energy is definitely a factor...

although, I thought I remembered reading that Mars was closest to Earth (in the past 60,000 years) in 2003?
Maybe you can link us to the information that you are referring to?

No, nothing special. I was just pointing out that Mars was getting near around this time, in relation to the prediction date of WWIII. The last time it drove past earth was January 29, 2010. This March 3, 2012 distance between planets will be 62.6 million miles. That's nothing compared to the closer approach of August 28, 2003, with a distance of 34.6 million miles.

Mars Opposition dates

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Modern day Gog and Magog Similarities between Ezekiel's prophecies, today's Mideast reality uncanny

Current world events are beginning to increasingly resemble the 2,500 year old bible prophecy made by Ezekiel in chapters 38-39.

Joel C. Rosenberg's book "The Ezekiel Option," the author points to Ezekiel's prophecies in chapters 36-37, which have largely come true. Rosenberg then asks the obvious question: If prophecies such as "the rebirth of the State of Israel, the return of the Jews to the Holy Land after centuries in exile, the re-blossoming of desolate desert land to produce abundant food, fruit and foliage, and the creation of an exceedingly great army" materialized in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, then why shouldn't the next prophecies come true in our lifetime?

Im a Pagan. This thread has given me much pause...time to research.!
My research so far is disturbing. (side note: Ron Paul as Anti-Christ?)
Thanks OP and fellow ATSers awesome thread.
OP Id s&f for you but dont know how to flag from droid..star though

original source content :gog and magog modern

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Was hoping to see a followup to this thread, but I found none.
Hopefully we'll get a revisit from the OP or the DPB author.

Well, a bump for the reminder anyway.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Last day today for this to come true, very doubtful especially with Iran using stalling tactics again. Was an interesting read anyway.
edit on 8-3-2012 by TheGreatest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Originally posted by Starchild23

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!! Omg, I'm sorry for all the "ha's", but seriously? Kudos for figuring out the Venus cycle? Pane Andov (Astralwalker) figured that out years ago! The crop circles are actually extraterrestrials slipping through the quarantine around our solar system in order to warn us about 2012, and those crop circles are measuring the countdown in... *GASP* VENUS CYCLES!!! If you desire an exact schematic on how 2012 is supposed to happen, exactly how the crop circles define and predict the event, and what we can expect in those last days, as well as the science behind all of it, just say so.

I may post it anyway, just to show you.

Could you please post how crop circles are measuring the countdown in Venus cycles? I think I've seen something akin to this in another thread, but I don't remember where.
Thanks.

edit on 3/16/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: added "reply to" line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join