It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Dark Book predicts WW3 starts March 7-8, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

yeah i understand where you're coming from. it reads a little chaotic.

but you can't really ask for a detailed comprehensive explanation when there's SO much information being provided.

to me this blog reads like a spider web. the little strands all go out in many directions, but this blog accentuates the Nodes of the web, were strands come together. (or spread apart)

nothing in his writing seems to contradict anything I have personally learned. it actually makes a lot more sense than "conventional" thought.

yes, occult does mean hidden, and esoteric means secret. the things pointed out in this blog are indeed kept hidden from public view, but they are more accurate and correct than ever.

there's no need to take it very seriously, or to let it offend, its just a blog. I find the information in it very fascinating, and I'm glad that the blog exists for seekers to find.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Humans are a cancer? Give me a break, not all humans are bad, people that poach endangered animals are bad, the people cutting down the trees of the rain forests are bad but people that work hard and make an honest living are not bad (as long as they are not criminals). Humans have the capability to do alot of good in this world but we also have the capability to do alot of evil. If most humans in this world were evil, then the world we live in today would be a very sad place.
edit on 12/1/12 by JoshuaUK92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
(...)

" Albert Pike said WWIII would pit forces of political Zionism against Islam "

(...)
this blogger DEFINITELY knows what he's talking about.
(...)

One of Carr's most lasting contributions to modern-day conspiracy theory was his discussion of an alleged plan for Three World Wars (often referred as the 3WW), which he believed was developed by Confederate general and Masonic scholar Albert Pike. In Pawns in the Game, Carr claims that the First World War was fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tsars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by the agents of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions. After this, World War II, was fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased, so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During World War II International Communism was built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Moving into the future, Carr claimed that World War Three will be fomented by the agents of the Illuminati (also involved, according to him, with the United Nations) as they stir up between the Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war will be directed in such a manner that Islam and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves, while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other will be forced to fight among themselves until they are in a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically.[18] Carr states that he learned of this conspiracy from a letter written by Pike and addressed to Italian revolutionary leader Giuseppe Mazzini. However, the authenticity of this letter is disputed[19]. Carr states that he learned about the letter from the anti-Mason, Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, author of The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled (Hawthorne, CA, Christian Book Club of America, 1971). However, Carr's later book, Satan, Prince of This World (written in 1959), includes the following footnote: "The Keeper of manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925."[20] More recently, the British Museum confirmed in writing to researcher Michael Haupt[21] that such a document has never been in their possession. Pierre-André Taguieff states that Carr gave an ultimate and synthetic account[clarification needed] of this "legend" that links together the Illuminati, Mazzini and Pike in a satanic plot for world domination.[22]. The reference Terry Melanson gives a good treatment to the three world war theory. Michael Haupt had taken the three world war theory from the introduction of Carr's Pawns in the Game(1958). This introduction outlines a plan that Carr attributes to Pike, but not to the letter from Pike to Mazzini. Only the last section of the three world war plan in Haupt's text is a quote attributed to the letter from Pike to Mazzini. This quote is virtually identical to the one in Rodrique's book and it can be traced to the book Le diable au XIXe siècle (1894) by Gabriel Jagond-Pager aka Leo Taxil, where it is claimed to be from a letter of Pike to Mazzini written in 1871. This quote was later considered to describe the Bolshevik revolution, but whether a hoax or not, it predates 1917. The book of Jagond-Pager is enlisted in the British Museum, which is what Rodrigues meant by his statement, and it contains the full letter be it hoax or not. The plan attributed to Pike is also described in part in Le Palladisme by Margiotta (see Margiotta) and it seems to describe the same plan as in Jagond-Pager's book, so possible that in this case the famous hoaxer Leo Taxil actually refers to some existing letter, but Dominico Margiotta may be another pseudoname of Jacond-Pager.

Source

-> this blogger DOES DEFINITELY NOT know what he's talking about.

ETA :

En 1958, le Canadien William Guy Carr publia un livre nommé Pawns in the game dans lequel il affirme avoir eu connaissance au British Museum de Londres d'une lettre de Pike à Giuseppe Mazzini, en date du 15 août 1871 et dans laquelle Pike aurait expliqué le but des trois guerres mondiales dans des termes étonnants pour un écrit de 1871. Cet ouvrage reste aujourd'hui encore sujet de controverse puisqu'il est défendu par certains sites conspirationnistes14 alors qu'il est critiqué par certains sites maçonniques15 tandis que la British Library dément avoir jamais détenu une telle lettre14. Dans cette lettre attribuée à Pike, on trouve le passage suivant:

« The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm. »

L'emploi des termes « Fascists » et « Nazism », qui n'existaient pas en 1871, démontre selon les historiens qu'il s'agit d'un faux. Cependant les tenants de la théorie du complot maintiennent que Pike devait les connaître, puisque ces mouvements, selon eux, auraient été inventés par les illuminati14.

Source (French)

Like the French Wikipedia explains it, the (here above in italics) so-called quote that Carr feels ok to attribute to Pike evokes both Fascists AND Nazism (sic). So much for a letter supposedly written in 1871, never found by the British Library in its very own archives, and which pretends to tell all about Nazism some 50 years before its very foundation (which is fully historically documented, mind you).

/thread.

edit on 12/1/2012 by Pr0sp3r0 because: second quote & comment added

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshuaUK92
Humans are a cancer? Give me a break,... If most humans in this world were evil, then the world we live in today would be a very sad place.

Most of Earths oil was wasted creating weapons/wars/death.

America which was the last hope for human freedom turned into the 4th Reich.

Earth IS a sad place. It's about to get a whole lot sadder.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0sp3r0

interesting, i don't really have time to sort through that giant cloud of text you provided, because i'm going to work..

could you please highlight what you believe to be incorrect, then provide links as evidence/proof that the declarations are really incorrect?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wont let that happen on my Birthday! Or anytime after it for that matter!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

It all sounds very interesting but I just need to know one thing....................

How will this affect me, A 51 year old white guy from Cocoa Beach Florida?

seriously though, This looks like some interesting reading that I will get into, in depth, this evening

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

like i also said, the pike quote is very questionable -> does not exist

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Cliff High from the web bot project (Half Past Human) is also predicting a big something starting in March and lasting 3 months or more.

George Ure from Urban Survival is saying "Beware the Ides of March", which is March 15.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!! Omg, I'm sorry for all the "ha's", but seriously? Kudos for figuring out the Venus cycle? Pane Andov (Astralwalker) figured that out years ago! The crop circles are actually extraterrestrials slipping through the quarantine around our solar system in order to warn us about 2012, and those crop circles are measuring the countdown in... *GASP* VENUS CYCLES!!! If you desire an exact schematic on how 2012 is supposed to happen, exactly how the crop circles define and predict the event, and what we can expect in those last days, as well as the science behind all of it, just say so.

I may post it anyway, just to show you.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

So that means that YOU are a cancer... so you are a hypocrite just by being alive, so the only rational thing for you and everyone else that believes that humans are a cancer to Earth is to KILL YOURSELVES. I'm not saying that I want you to... I am only pointing out the obvious and ridiculous hypocrisy of your statements. It's almost as ridiculous as Michael Moore complaining about rich people.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Me too No Soap on this one...a great work of fiction though.
for instance Abe had nothing to do with the Federal Reserve

The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act,

And we all see JFK and the misses when he gets shot...show me the derringer!!!!

Nope No Sale

So I have to say Nope to WW111 in March
ADDED CONTENT

will open. Albert Pike said WWIII would pit forces of political Zionism against Islam in order for the Nihilists (Nihilsm is belief in nothing ie Freedom and Liberty from God) to reveal the true light of Lucifer (Light Bearer = Sun = Satan = Obstructor); the Theosophical (God Philosophy) Society claims this war will last 13 Weeks; if so I would expect a significant astrological event. ]Purim was chosen as the start date for the Slaughter on

There is a growing theory that EL ALLAH JEHOVAH YHWH is Lucifer...This new theory is picking up speed and may explain a lot of the anomalies of the Not So Holy Scriptures
edit on 12-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

Cliff High from the web bot project (Half Past Human) is also predicting a big something starting in March and lasting 3 months or more.

George Ure from Urban Survival is saying "Beware the Ides of March", which is March 15.

thought we debunked the web bot July 2011 along with TM Timewave Theory..and Watkins math didnt work eithor

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0sp3r0

« The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm. »

I kinda thought that the Term NAZI was derived from the German Nationalist Communist Party merging with the Zionist Party but I could be wrong...but I have already been wrong once today

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I will be very surprise if this prediction comes true on that date
might happen way sooner then you think
hell is about to break loose in the ME and probably the world
everything is already collapsing to the point of no return

Hormuz strait is about to close
Israel confirms a role in the death of the 4 nuclear scientist in Iran
since 2003 i knew they would eventualy go attack Iran
and now i think there will be no more delays
its really about to happen and im 100% sure .. sadly

Russian, French warships off Syria, Iran, US drones over Iranian coast

i would be very surprise again if nothing happen between today and the 7 march of 2012
edit on 1/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

If you desire an exact schematic on how 2012 is supposed to happen, exactly how the crop circles define and predict the event, and what we can expect in those last days, as well as the science behind all of it, just say so. I may post it anyway, just to show you.

Sure. I'd like to read your take on it

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Biblical prophecy is marching inexorably forward regardless of those who are convinced otherwise.

Maybe some who are aware of the Biblical outline will notice and wake-up.

Thx thx.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is a very interesting blog.
Whether you believe in the Bible prophecies or not, and the author clearly does, this blog explains what those prophecies are and are not. He explains what has been changed in subsequent versions of the bible and how these changes alter the message of the "authorized" version.
What is clear from the little bit I have read over the last four hours or so, is that truly evil people clothed in the suits of government and the robes of churches are leading the world into ruin. This blog presents a road to salvation if not safety, at least in the mind of the author.
If you claim to be Christian, you should be aware of this information because you likely have been deceived.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

"we"??? Not me. Don't attribute any attrocities in my name! I am not responsible and either are you, unless of course you partook in the decision to annihilate your fellow man.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

i didn't see any mention of "abe" (abe lincoln) in the post or blog...

but i think the connection is that abe was anti-central bank...
and he actually printed his own currency as an alternative to a central bank currency, the same thing that JFK tried to do.

so although there is no direct connection to abe and the fed, there is surely connections to abe and central-banking, which is exactly what the Federal Reserve is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join