It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get an AR-15 for under 650 dollars! no scams!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

Good luck on that my friend!
Daniel Defense makes DOD rifles with the DOD prices

But hey who knows right? But AR's in semiauto perform as well as the person shooting it, in my opinion. If you build an AR like the ones on the website I provided, you will hit a target and it will be as relieable as the love you put into it.

But I'd perfer a Para TTR AR- Similar to the Daniel Defense- but a side folding, 10 position sliding butt stock and FULL picatinny rails on stock and top. Oh yah!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Ouch Rickymouse, While I respect your choice NOT to own a gun, I fear both the KNOWN danger and the UNKNOWN fears.

First- the economy sucks, bad economy breeds crime. Then people get worst as things get worst riots for food and water.

Second- Mao,Hitler,and Stalin were BIG on gun control and people died. But if history isn't your forte' just watch Kuwasawa's Seven Samurai. The bandits killed and robbed the poor villagers UNTILL they hired samurai who ARMED the people suddenly the bandits were bested.

If you hate guns, thats cool your opinion. BUT get a weapon, like a spear or sword if you hate guns.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUsefulQualitesOfTin
reply to post by Tinfoilhatlover

Of course it will blend my fellow
tin hat over.
Screw the Brain waves And Screw The Weapon Issues.
Are True Worries are UFO's and aliens.
You will all see soon enough....

The heck you talking about? First I think maybe TPTB will fire up some kind of bad Juju HARRP or bluebeam which MAY fake an alien invasion so there you go.... get armed for that.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinfoilhatlover
But will it blend?

Blend to what amiego? if camo is what your after, but some gun wrap desert,woodland,or ACU or add burlap and you'll blend into any element.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

Good luck on that my friend!
Daniel Defense makes DOD rifles with the DOD prices:lol

Yea well, my 16" Rock River is a tac driver, but it's getting heavy as sh!t with all the stuff I got on it, and the weight is all out front too. Looking at an SBR eventually, and the Mk18 is shmexy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join