It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Best Argument For Voting Against Obama: Post Here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Alright, meow...

As what seems to be many folks here on ATS of the like mind of opposing Obama's re-election, thus of which would present another 4 years of carrying out the establishment's / globalist's long-term plans, there are many great and convincing arguments to be made.

It's amazing how many ignorant Americans you can encounter in a day, or week even, concerning Obama. I myself generally have an arsenal of fire when faced with anti-GettingRidOfObama rhetoric, but the best arguments and points are sometimes not always readily accessible (morning brain) at the most important times, sometimes..

Personally, I have a good friend who happens to be my roommate, with a like mind of my own, that has a girlfriend who is 110% committed to Obama, still (I know, right?). They do not converse politically so as to not harm their relationship. But this woman I also consider a good friend, and to debate / educate her, either over short debates or a "fact-slaughter"-session, I think it might conflict their relationship.

I wish only to relay, in one full swoop, a presentation of facts, ideas, exposed lies, and failed policies that we all know have come to be under Obama, whether this be in the form of words or video. And this presentation could carry miles on convincing other pro-Obama fellows.. And by the way I shall offer a side-note:

I am fully aware that it is not the president of the United States of (well, previously FOR) America who decide and carry out the mad actions of this country, rather only the elite establishment, "power behind the thrown", or TPTB, or the globalists- whatever you want to call it. Granted, an Obama replacement may not provide any discourse to the established plan, but by God it's a start!

Your thoughts?
Good day...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
the strings on his back are overused.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He hates America and everything our Constitution stands for. I don't know what caused this palpable hate in him, but he has, and will, do everything he can to crush this great Nation.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Working with Al-Qaeda, bombing foreign cities, pissing on the constitution, stealing tax payer money, pretending the Federal Reserve are the good guys...

You're asking for a long list, sir.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
He signed NDAA.

That's really all the argument that I should need in my opinion.
edit on 11-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
why would you vote FOR him might be the more intresting topic in this forum...

edit: he`s from kenya :-)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Because he has proven that he is nothing but lies.

Because he is nothing but a corporate front.

Because he cares nothing about the constitution.

Because he believes he can do whatever he wants regardless of how it hurts others.

Because he is yet another lover of war, power and greed.

Because he is Obama.

edit on 11-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
His promises in his election are things that another more competent and constitutionally minded president is going to have to take car of!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figzer

Working with Al-Qaeda, bombing foreign cities, pissing on the constitution, stealing tax payer money, pretending the Federal Reserve are the good guys...

You're asking for a long list, sir.

I totally agree! But it's almost impossible to convince these people.. And that's thanks to the mainstream media.. I hate them..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Because it didn't help the first time.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Because there is a man called Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I mean, I've seen some pretty good videos that relay some damn good facts, but it's not quite what I want to send to an on-the-fence Obama supporter. Example: Alex Jones' "The Obama Deception".. I love it. It contains quite factual material, but his damn voice-over tone sounds so "conspiratorial" that it makes many people disregard it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
He is a liar.

He said he would close Guantanamo.... instead he strengthened indefinite imprisonment.

He said he would end war... instead he expanded war into Pakistan, Libya, Yemen, and Somalia.

He said he would end government spending... instead he increased the size of government.

He said he would be open and transparent... instead he assaults our privacy, rights, and freedoms through secret politics. Question it and you are a domestic terrorist.

He said he would cut corporate greed... instead he gave more bailouts.

He said he would give America change we can hope for.... I am more scared of this country now than ever.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I was going to give you a serious reply till it was implied that anybody voting against him was ignorant......

it's nice to see an unbiased post.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Democrates, Republicans same crap different pile. I didn't vote for him the first time and won't this time either. Americans need to realize there are more than two political parties, we could break some of the PTB teeth if we had 7 or 20 political parties in the congress. How strong of a federal government would we have then?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
When he was asking for our Votes he talked a big game about being SO concerned for the American people. His claim to fame was that he was different. Instead of talking at us he was very good at talking to us and letting us know how he felt and what he wanted to achieve.

HOWEVER...........The very moment. The very second he got into office he cut those lines of communication between the public and himself and for that reason he won't be getting my vote no matter what he says.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Has not gone through with promises.
Brought about things that should not be... for ex.,
He voted for NDAA
He wants SOPA will he VETO-opinion on the matter

Simply:
He is a Puppet.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am a conservative and work in healthcare. The thought of a democrat in the oval office is as much a threat as a statement to us. I have listened to some of the president's speeches and interviews lately and if there was any chance he would follow through on his proclamations about how he could make America great again, I would run out and vote for him anyway. If he were to do all the things he claims he would, he would have to be an independent-democratic-republican-conservative-liberal-libertarian. However, as has been pointed out in this thread repeatedly, he seems to be all talk and no substance. I would love to be able to give him the benefit of a doubt, but his consistent failure can only be indicative of someone who cannot or will not do what he says he will.
Unfortunately, in the US political environment, I don't see anyone who could realistically pull the opposing parties together enough to get much of anything accomplished.

Not making excuses, just observation.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Because he promised during his campaign to call the slaughter of 1.5 million Armenians by the Ottoman empire as genocide and HE DIDN'T.

"Two years ago, I criticized the Secretary of State for the firing of U.S. Ambassador to Armenia, John Evans, after he properly used the term 'genocide' to describe Turkey's slaughter of thousands of Armenians starting in 1915. … as President I will recognize the Armenian Genocide." — "Barack Obama on the Importance of US-Armenia Relations"

Obama Lies

This guy is just like the rest, whatever it takes to get elected.
edit on 11-1-2012 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He is not an american, hes a foreigner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join