It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sith Favorites!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ok, so the Sith are pretty bad dudes! Name your favorites! Can be from any series, movie, any comic, video game, etc.

-Favorite Sith Master
-Favorite Sith Lord
-Sith Power
-Sith Lightsaber
-Sith Betrayal

"This synthetic crystal is stronger than the one powering your lightsaber now, and it is much, much stronger than the natural crystals the Jedi use in their own weapons."

My favorites:

-Sith Master: I really enjoyed Darth Sidious
-Sith Lord: Darth Vader, of course!
-Sith Power: Necromancy
-Sith Lightsaber: Exar Kun (double-bladed)
-Sith Betrayal: Dark Apprentice killing Starkiller (Force Unleashed 2)

"The Force can be bent to your will, but often there is a cost. The most powerful rituals of the dark side exact a toll few are willing to pay."

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Easy.

Darth Bane, shooting # up with lightening and killing everyone with a hooked lightsaber during his purge of the Old Sith.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Figzer because: Forgot betrayal :

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figzer

Easy.

Darth Bane, shooting # up with lightening and killing everyone with a hooked lightsaber.

I was torn between Sidious and Bane....Name alone, Bane is awesome!
edit on 11-1-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Right? Vader's cool and all, but the only reason he got that name is because all the best ones were taken.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Figzer

Best Quote:

"now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

-Lord Helmet

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
exar kun.

EXAR KUN Dark Lord of the Sith (3,997-3,996 bby). "As a Jedi, he was apprenticed to Master Vodo-Siosk Baas, who admitted that Kun was the most formidable student he ever had. He was seduced by the dark side and drawn to the planet Korriban, where the spirit of Freedon Nadd enticed him to let the dark powers of the Sith enter him. On Yavin Four, he discovered ancient Sith temples guarded by the Massassi, whom he eventually conquered. He confronted Master Odan-Urr in the library of Ossus, and after killing him, took the Sith Holocron in order to further his dark powers," (from A Guide to the SW:Tales of the Jedi Universe by Bob Cooper). Four thousand years before the time of Darth Vader, Kun precipitated the Sith War which was one of the most destructive conflicts in the entire history of the Republic. With the help of Ulic Qel-Droma, the Krath illusionist Aleema, and the warlord Mandalore they built up an army that rivaled the Republic's own. While Ulic and Mandalore waged a huge military battle against Republic outposts, shipyards, and eventually Coruscant itself, Kun was busy seducing other Jedi trainees to the Dark Side to do his bidding. With his new Sith initiates, Kun waged a covert war against what he called the aging and outdated Jedi Masters, sending them out to kill their old Jedi masters. During the attack on Coruscant, Ulic Qel-Droma was captured and later charged with treason against the Republic. In the middle of his trial, Ulic was rescued by Kun and Mandalore as they barged into the courtroom filled with thousands of Jedi that were imobilized by Kun's Sith spell. During the rescue, Exar Kun killed his old master Vodo-Siosk Baas in a rematch of their previous duel in which his master won. Exar Kun later sent the treacherous Aleema to Kemplex Nine with the intent to ambush the Republic/Jedi forces using an ancient Sith superweapon that was aboard Naga Sadow's ship, recently unearth from the Yavin temples. The weapon tore the core of a sun in the Cron Cluster and hurled it at the Republic fleet, but also caused the sun to catastrophically supernova, destroying everything in the system including the Great Jedi Library on Ossus. The war ended with all the Jedi banding together and laying waste to most of Yavin 4, but not before Exar Kun absorbed the life-energies of the entire Massassi race to entomb his spirit in a Sith Temple. Four thousand years later when Luke Skywalker establishes his Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, Kun once again made his bid for galaxy domination by attempting to sway Luke's new trainees to the Dark Side. Exar Kun almost succeeded with Kyp Durron, but not before Luke, the Jedi trainees, and the spirit of Master Bodo Baas together destroyed Kun's spirit forever.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

here ya go 1st part of the vid

power:force lightning

L
L lots of reasonable facsimiles of humanity i'd love to use it on
especially bullies in uniform

edit on 11-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Right?! Ha ha...that would be awesome.

Great video. I always hated how Lucas killed off Darth Maul so early. He was a great villian and had a lot of potential.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I can't believe I actually read my husbands Star Wars books but as they were Sith related so I was intrigued and gave 'em a chance.

I loved the Darth Bane series!!!

I too was disappointed that Darth Maul had such an early exit.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Whisper67

actually Maul survived being cut in 2

not as fanatical as y'all but i recall reading somewhere that he survived and had his legs replace with cybernetic prosthetics

edit on 12-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Think I read that too! lol...too bad they didn't develop his character more in the last three films....another Lucas Fail! (Jar Jar Binks being the first!)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In response to all OP's questions:

Darth Revan on all accounts!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
In response to all OP's questions:

Darth Revan on all accounts!

I was reading about Darth Revan last night! Pretty damned cool.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Revan is the SHIZ

I really would not consider Revan Jedi nor Sith. I personally think he is a Gray.

starwars.wikia.com...

The intricacies of Star Wars is what I love about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Was just pointed to this thread today...

Darth Plageus, he learned how to prevent death itself.

There is no "free" Darkside powers, they come with a price one must pay. That's the problem I have with the Darkside, it gets very costly to oneself and the benefits are shallow & hollow in the end.

The Force is a source of limitless abundance. There are no physical wants or desires, though those feelings are fulfilled just by being in the essence of Force energy.

The path of a Jedi is not for everyone, it requires an expanded nervous system and a strong heart chakra. Blood pressure changes are abrupt and can by physically traumatizing, a Jedi needs to be able to hold the electrical charge within their nervous systems or an overload will occur.

There is no "good ending" to any path that revolves around the Darkside, though important lessons can be learned on the path of knowledge and experience.

join