It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Were Warned! Obama Adminstration Gathering personal Data on Sites Like ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
First off, I never use my real information. If you want my real information, email me so I can send you a nicely detailed "kiss my ***". There is no reason to put our information on the internet. If there is a reason you need to get hold of us, use our email or just delete our accounts. And anyone who is going to use their real info shouldn't be complaining, because it's not Obama's fault your intelligence is lacking.

Second of all, here's my message to the illegally-elected ***hole of the United States of America: COME AT ME BRO.

>>umad?
inb4 cool story

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Add to it the fact that I (and many others) can't even remove old photos here on ATS.
Pretty frustrating! Good thing I'm not trying to hide anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
No big deal. I wouldn't say anything here that I wouldn't say in real life.

That said, I've said waaaaay more in real life than on this forum.

I would watch my back if I really cared that much. The worse they can do is kill me.

Eh. *shrug*

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Maybe by gathering info they will see how big the CONSTITUTION REVOLUTION is GO RON PAUL you have my vote

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
While he was prancing around in a dress, heels and make-up, J Edgar Hoover also collected files on everyone.

Them with the most to hide, does all the looking.............

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
Obama and his thugs can kiss my lily white ass, hows that for dissent?

If Obama tries to kiss my ass I'm going to let one rip.

Seriously, these traitor spies are a captive audience. Tell them everything they don't want to hear.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
! ! ! BEWARE ! ! !

Beware of those who find it necessary to cloke their deeds in the vails of "patriotic and humanitarian" actions.
BEWARE!!!!

Beware of those who won't put their location or even their MOOD! in the space provided on the left side of their post, who find it necessary to clock their posts in vails of "no location giving, no mood disclosing" actions

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
you guys have no idea how far we are down that rabbit hole - start here en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-1-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

Read up on who backs them and what else they do.
edit on 12-1-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The Internet is one of the most powerful weapon systems out there and they are not controlling it. For instance would we be aware of the Ron Paul blackout or anything that the MSM would not allow us to see? They want to limit our information and be able to controlling us. Take for instance ATS, we probably have mail lion unique visitors each month and that is a lot of people that they cannot control and they are extremely scared of our freedom; they are afraid of our cell phone cameras that ate documenting everything and we can instantly post it to YouTube or Facebook. It will not work

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by Sundowner

If he's watching he might as well know what I think of him and his radical ways.

I agree. In fact, just about everything I write is ultimately intended for their ears. If you write a letter to your MP, chances are the aids won't even thoroughly read it.

I recommend if they have a list, overwhelm them, everyone's goal should be to achieve that honor roll, it means your awake and aware, and earning wings in my books. This is not for harm to anyone, don't wish to partake in harming, but we are meant to reach them, to broach their ivory walls, and dark dungeons whether they be white hats or dark, and break their hearts, negotiate and create a better world. We are meant to pull them back from the Train Wrecks they have made of their lives too. And ensure they quit making train wrecks of ours, because we love our children first and extend that love to them as well.

And also, use whatever you think are key words, stir the pot, get the messages to them.

By the way some of us don't have to worry we know the words are hitting certain triggers. For example if your experiencer, and have had choppers, planes and tr3b's show up, phone taps, phones/tv/internet cut off, been followed by vehicles, then you pretty well feel obligated to really get some messages to them.

Its kind of a duty.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I wonder what will be the out come when they get it, that is all the stuff posted here is for entertainment only!!! and not to be taken as fact, real, or factual. this is my view how much money will be spent on this prying eye escapade? No one would take anything here for granted would they???

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And this is supposed to intimidate me... Hahahaaaaa

If I get a knock on the door and a couple of guys in dark suits, wearing sunglasses, speaking with an american accent or otherwise will get kicked from one side of the Atlantic to the next... And that internet watchdogs is not a threat... Its a promise.

I'm getting sick to death of these so-called elected officials trying to justify their ways of forcing verbal tripe down our throats just to control the masses. Who the hell do they think they are? Really?

If they want to justify they are "connected" with the people... Heres an idea! How about each world leader appear on TV each holding a vial of the Ebola virus and inhale the vapour. May not be a pleasing result for you but it will sure as hell entertain us!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I do not color Obama black or white. I color him EVIL. But I am not surprised this happens. It is just another sign that a complete house cleaning is in order to let the Washington elite know that we the people are their employers. Somebody once said something to the effect that "People should not fear the government. Government should fear the people". I believe that is especially true today. I pray that people wake up and stop voting for Republicans and Democrats and they will eventually be out of business. Each election cycle we get to choose between the evil, lying, thieving, whore mongering Democrat candidate or the evil, lying, thieving, sodomite Republican candidate. Choosing the lesser of two evils is not a choice. We are playing a rigged game and the only way out is to break the game.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I see this on going data collection by the NSA and the like, as a sign of the times, we are quickly moving towards a police state. They will use the info collected as a reason to tag whom ever they like. I say "What Ever" collect all you want. We have Murphy's law on our side. Nothing to see here move along.

Slaute

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm RACIST for criticizing Obama.
TERRORIST because I'm not with Bush.
ANTISEMITIC for not supporting Rothechild Zionism.
TEABAGGER for supporting the Constitution.
TRUTH-ER for asking unanswered questions.
TRAITOR for whistle-blowing on my corrupt Government.
CONSPIRACY THEORIST for presenting documented facts.
TROLL for uploading news, videos, quotes and U.S.Atrocities.
ANTI-AMERICAN for supporting Constitutionalists like Dr. Ron Paul.
RON PAUL 2012!

- youtuber, WeThePeopleVStheNWO
edit on 12-1-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StayAlert1

once the cams when up it became a police state, they do not prevent crime nor do they fight crime they just watch the crime being committed. for what purpose do they the cams sever but to watch the masses.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why new legislation is even needed for this is beyond me. They were already able to read our emails, wiretap our phones without a warrant, and use roving wiretaps without a warrant in the post-911 "unitary executive legal theory" era. Have we already forgotten that DHS has investigated, infiltrated, and monitored everything from blogs to quakers meeting to plan anti-war rallies? It should come as no surprise that this is continuing under the "new" administration in my opinion.

Obama claimed he would repeal and roll back these policies, but so far despite what I consider some feigned steps in the right direction, in my opinion he merely maintained that same status quo in a different form. This just seems like more of the same to me. And while it saddens me, I can't say I'm surprised or that it's anything unprecedented.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I see this as an attempt to gian control,they cannot stop all the sites so they throw up a flag to scare people away from posting or even checking out a sight therby controling what news is out there.I call this tactic the "McDonalds syndrome" they make toys safer and safer from a supposed problem till they are no fun at all,yet feeding the food at a low price so a family comes back and the expectations of a kid at play are slowly diminished to the point of gulag fun.The best defense we have is to log onto everysite as much as we can to overload the data being gathered,they need us working and paying taxes or they go broke...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

He can kiss both cheeks while he's at it

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join