It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera Flash/Something Else?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was got my boyfriend the new Iphone for Christmas, there was nothing on the phone previously as it was a new model. He wanted to take a picture of me as he had no other pictures on his phone and he wanted a wallpaper. He took this quick picture and it was only today we both noticed something under my lip. (note there was nothing on my face at the time, id only been in his house about 5 minutes before he took the picture, no toothpaste or nothing) Both of us thought it was too strange looking to be the flash of the phone, in all liklehood it probably is but what do you think?

img818.imageshack.us...

i put this into paintpro and sharpened the image and turned up the contrast and saturation a little, however i did not adjust the hue settings or change the colour spectrum, anyone can do the same to the image from the original and get the same results as this.

imageshack.us...

edit on 11-1-2012 by kirstiehughes because: none facebook links added

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wicked...
Drool.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kirstiehughes

Can you upload the pics to ats please? Only because I don't have a facebook account so I can't see the images.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
did it work this time?

link   

Originally posted by Zehll
Wicked...
Drool.

i was waiting for someone to say that, or some mean sexual reference haha.

link   

Have you attempted to reproduce the same effect and are you sure there is not a scratch on the lens?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes there definatley isnt a scratch on the lense. Hes only taken one picture (still he hasnt taken anymore as hes technology incompetant) we didnt get a chance to take another one as i only noticed this before as we were leaving, the picture was actually taken on christmas day. Ill have a go taking another one tomorrow to see what happens.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kirstiehughes

Originally posted by Zehll
Wicked...
Drool.

i was waiting for someone to say that, or some mean sexual reference haha.

Yeah that was going to be me, but i thought um better not

by the way are you a sensitive by chance?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

haha.

What do you mean by a sensitive?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I see dead people kind of sensitive, can you detect or communicate with other entity's in any way, do you get esp Extrasensory perception ect.

it also may help to know what you were thinking or feeling at the time.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I wouldnt say that i was sensitive to paranormal things, but i am quite a peaceful person and sometimes i do feel a kind of 'awareness' that other people, or most people dont seem to feel. But not in a paranomal sense, just kind of 'at one' sense, if you know what i mean? I know this is probably totally irrelevent but an example is i always know what time it is without a clock. When ive been out for hours without a clock i can always 'feel' what time it is, down to the exact minute, its happened so frequently since i was younger my friends joke and always ask me what time it is before they check their phones to check if im right and honestly im right probably 99% of the time.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
to be honest i wasn't even thinking or feeling anything at the time, i was just quite embarrased at him taking the picture. Maybe there's more significance in the date, Christmas eve can be a very emotional time.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If you look closely at your throat and down the center you'll notice a light source, i think it could be your throat chakra, but im not an expert at all on the matter, but there are a number of people here on ATS who are.

Chakra Energys

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

i didnt even notice that! thats definatley a possiblity. It does look like lights coming out of me rather than it just being a bluring of the camera or anything. you can tell it's its own object because you can tell by the arragement of the pixels when you zoom in

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ewww you're drooling!!!

No, but seriously, that's just a normal camera anomaly. Could be a million different things, none of which are paranormal in the least.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

i am going to copy it and take a closer look, i have adobe and ive spent a lot of time doing photography. It could simply be a piece of dust that was floating in front of the camera... can i ask did he use a flash>

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kirstiehughes
Yes there definatley isnt a scratch on the lense. Hes only taken one picture (still he hasnt taken anymore as hes technology incompetant) we didnt get a chance to take another one as i only noticed this before as we were leaving, the picture was actually taken on christmas day. Ill have a go taking another one tomorrow to see what happens.

"there definatley isnt a scratch on the lense"
and
"Hes only taken one picture"

try another is my best bet

seriously, it looks like a reflection of the flash

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
after looking a little closer i do notice this is not the original but a screen print of the original, which does make a little bit of difference in quality, but not too much unless it was re sized considerably or cropped.

now, the quality is low, am i correct that this a 3 mp or less camera? do you know how many megapixels its supposed to be?

when zoomed in all you can see is pixelation, even if i clear it up a little more its not going to change a lot. but from a closer point of view there is a similar piece right to the left of your eye but its too tiny to see without blowin it up.

from what i can tell this looks like a reflection of the sun hitting something and bouncing in an irregular shape on to you, in two spots, or something like that happening, otherwise there would only be one of these anomolies

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

unless anyone can find a better explanation or has better photoshop skills than my self taught ones,

OP
if you need close ups ill be glad to crop out and explain more.....

in case anyone cant see and wants to i put it on here for you since i see you were having trouble hun

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

thanks very much

damn there goes my only cool picture... haha.

It was taken with an Iphone, it was a screenshot as i kept trying to transfer the picture of the phone but it would only let me preview it, apologies. I'll have a another go

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join