It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death To Your Thread!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by jerryznv
Is interation a word...seems to be I guess...although I cant find it anywhere in the english language!

en·ter·ate (-intr-ate)
v. en·ter·ate·ion, en·ter·ate·ed, en·ters
v.tr.
1. To hit enter or provide no substance to an opening post abruptly, especially to post in haste on ATS.
2. To hit enter suddenly and passionately; exclaim.
v.intr.
To hit enter.
n. (-intr-are)
The author posted a blank thread, he enterated.

I wonder if they'll accept it at oxford...
edit on 11-1-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

I bow down to your linguistic interpretations

Absolutely brilliant for sure...

You had a death thread too...and it was such a good one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

An American Icon gone...and not too many really cared!

Typical for ATS...maybe...so where is the interest these days?

Should I warmonger a bit more?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

I checked your links in the OP. I did get very involved in your truck thread. The others, I don't remember seeing.

I keep a tab open with ATS at all times my computer is on. I just check in when I have time.

Would it make you so happy you almost wet your pants, if I went to all your threads and posted...yes, I saw this thread.

J/K.....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ahh...yes...and your input was appreciated!

That was a decent one...rants are something new to me...so as my first one...I didn't expect much!

Still working on that issue by the way...and will update that thread soon for sure.

I mean really though...if my threads suck...how about some pointers!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ahh...yes...and your input was appreciated!

That was a decent one...rants are something new to me...so as my first one...I didn't expect much!

Still working on that issue by the way...and will update that thread soon for sure.

I mean really though...if my threads suck...how about some pointers!

To be honest with you...some threads, even though they have umpteen bajillion flags and pages, I only read on.

But, I did get extremely involved for about 4 months on the monster thread in the Japan Fukushima forum.

Don't take it so personally. Some threads you never think will go anywhere, end up with many many pages of posts.

I think the thread Fairy gets a bit blitzed on rainbow juice, flits about with her little sparkle wand and whacks threads at random. That's how scientific I think it is...
edit on 11-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I think the thread Fairy gets a bit blitzed on rainbow juice, flits about with her little sparkle wand and whacks threads at random.

That has got to be the reason....as far as I can tell!

I mean dang...I see some of (dare I dumbest) oddest threads with posts and flags galore...and I am stunned!

But this is an opinion site...so each to their own...I just wonder about the populous here these days!

No offense meant to the monster threads!
edit on 11-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Like the ones that read like this for the opening post. ...

I had a dream it was bad what does it mean.

OR....I was outside and saw something in the sky do you think it was a ufo.

I see that at least twice a week.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Like the ones that read like this for the opening post. ...

I had a dream it was bad what does it mean.

OR....I was outside and saw something in the sky do you think it was a ufo.

I see that at least twice a week.

Those are the ones...I am floored by most of them.

Granted some of them have some value as testimonial account...but some...are just...well pick the word!

I am here a good part of the day because I love the free thinking and it is by far the quickest way to get the real story (sometimes)...so I enjoy ATS...but at times I am stumped at some of the popular threads!

You hit the nail right on the head though...those are the ones for sure...with a mix of other ludicrousness tied in!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just saw an awesome thread die...I know you all saw it too...for different reasons (probably)...but fits into the idea...without much explanation!

You all know which one I am talking about...404'ed...now we will probably never know!

Death to you thread!

I know T & C 's prevent us from discussing it further...but you all know!

Your valuable input was there...what does ATS say..."make every post count..." well there goes those!

Death to another decent thread!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

if you find out then let me know as ive only had one thread thats gotten past 1 page lol

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

if you find out then let me know as ive only had one thread thats gotten past 1 page lol

I surely will let you know...if I find out myself!

Good luck out there...seems to be a coincidence if a decent thread makes it past the first post!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

i just asked my boyfriend last night why does everyone here hate me? lol

his response was why do you think that?

NOBODY looks at my threads what am i doing wrong LOL

hahahahaha my threads, must suck too... I really thought some of them were good, and even was told some of them were great.... but they whent nowhere

so we should flag and star each other so we can feel better, us death threadders should stick together

and if it makes you feel better, MY boyfriend looks at your threads, hes very smart, he does not comment usually on anything... he rarely stars and flags. He has never made a post... He says he does not have enough evidence to back anything up and that doesnt go over well. I believe you have backed this one up well. ;D you can feel free to add all my threads for further example LMAO

i have no idea but keep me informed too

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Your right...you do have some good threads.

As soon as I am done posting this I am going to flag and star every one of them!

Just because I can!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
haha im gonna be takin a look at yours
i havent had a look yet, but i already star and flagged the funny one OMG lol!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I was just looking at your post count and it made me think...I was scared to death to start a thread when I was new here...and I think I was around 600 posts before I found balls enough to start one!

So on that note to you and your work here on ATS.

That gerbil one was pretty good...people are losing their sense of humor...either that or 2 minutes and 38 secounds is too long to pay attention!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I was just looking at your post count and it made me think...I was scared to death to start a thread when I was new here...and I think I was around 600 posts before I found balls enough to start one!

So on that note to you and your work here on ATS.

That gerbil one was pretty good...people are losing their sense of humor...either that or 2 minutes and 38 secounds is too long to pay attention!

well ty!

i feel that ive been doing pretty ok for a newbie lol but it is disheartening when only getting a couple of stars and flags, im not scared of people or what they say so i got to it right away. My boyfriend has ats like i said and he had been reading me some snippets for about a year, i just didnt have it myself so i kinda knew what was up. I guess im just tryin to have some fun, meet some new people lol

your right they are losing their sense of humor! everyones terrified right now! lol
you know armageddon satan is gonna get us and the illuminati are reptillians and the all seeing eye is gonna swallow the planet lol
mwaaahhhh

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I didn't start any threads today...but it has been a colorful day on ATS for sure!

Seems the world in in an uproar with the Iran, Russia, Isreal, India, China, Syria, etc...stuff going on...and that has been enough to follow at the moment.

My conspiracy motor is in overdrive!

Anyway...don't get disheartened about threads that don't fair well in the flag and star department...yours are well worth reading and taking note of...people will get familiar with you here and credit you quickly for your efforts...it sometimes just takes awhile...and some luck.

It's awesome that your boyfriend is already acclimated to ATS and can give you input...and vise versa...my wife loves the stories on here but has yet to commit to signing up...she is one of those that would rather not know!

Anyway...keep on posting and starting threads...I'll keep my eye open for them and credit you accordingly (now if you start one drunk and its about Smurfs invading your back yard...your probably not going to get a flag and star from me :lol
!

See you on the boards!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

im with you, i think everyone is in conspiracy mode right now, general panic so threads get overlooked lol!

and dont worry, smurfs only live in my front yard, dont have a back yard

see ya round

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Just a quick thought...

You and your boyfriend should probably post links to your threads...so I can check them out and make sure not to miss them!

I think I am going to post all my new ones here too...so we have a fighting chance at getting threads on the board for more than a few posts!

Hmmm...ideas abound tonight.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm gonna see right now if my death-threader's abilities are on or off...

Sometimes, I feel like a thread dies because I posted in it... I post the last reply, and sometimes, it's the first answer to the OP...

Good Luck with me here!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I'm gonna see right now if my death-threader's abilities are on or off...

Sometimes, I feel like a thread dies because I posted in it... I post the last reply, and sometimes, it's the first answer to the OP...

Good Luck with me here!!!

As long as I am able to post...the thread wont die with you!

So carry on and post away...this thread lives on!

Star for trying though...the jinx is broke...your safe!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join