It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Roaring Noise Being Heard in Kiev, Ukraine right now! 2:58 a.m.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm currently teaching English in Kiev, Ukraine and have been reading about all the strange rumbling/roaring noises going on in the United States. I was just walking home from a friends apartment, listening to my iPod, when I heard some strange background roaring noise. I took out my headphones and heard this roaring noise that kind of sounded like jets overhead. There's no way it was a jet because I stood outside in the same spot for 20 minutes to listen to the sound. It's currently snowing a bit over here, so there are clouds overhead. Other than that, everything is normal. Are any other members from Kiev, Ukraine and can you hear it? It's currently 2:58 a.m. over here.

Cheers,

AllintheMind

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
We need to keep an eve on quake activity. This is becoming a repeat to last year before the huge quake at Japan.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

The only thing is that this noise sounds like it's coming from the sky...Was that how it was in Japan? I can't quite remember. It's been making the sound for the past 40 minutes. I can hear it from my window in my apartment.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AllinTheMind89

Was the same thing last year. Noises from all around the world plus exploding transformers as well.

Already we had birds dying and fish as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No guys, they are totally fracking right now.

Seriously, they are fracking in Kiev.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I had a similar experience, although it was here in Australia. It lasted 20 minutes too. There were no planes whatsoever. The noise was a continous rumbling sound that was pretty loud but seemed to dip up and down in frequencies.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
No guys, they are totally fracking right now.

Seriously, they are fracking in Kiev.

no fracking way ...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was about to state that there have been no reports of this type of sound in Australia until I came across the previous poster.

This noise if it is so widespread...has it been making the news reports in those countries?

Is it a metallic type of sound or more an earthly rumble?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllinTheMind89
It's currently snowing a bit over here, so there are clouds overhead.

I've noticed a lot of people say it's overcast when they hear this noise?

This is what fracking sounds like...

marcelluseffect.blogspot.com...

Is that the noise you hear?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Do you have any source that says that they are fracking here in Kiev? I haven't read anything or heard anything from locals and my students.

reply to post by ANOK

Hmm, that's actually a pretty good example of what I hear. Here's the thing: I walked from my friends apartment which is about 8-10 minutes away from mine. Halfway back to my place, it got louder, and then quieted down when I got back. I'll have to look or ask someone if they are fracking over here in Kiev.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What do you mean the sounds in the U.S.?
It's been heard all over the world and in fact for that matter, there's a VERY long youtube vid on it right where your at. Kiev, Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllinTheMind89
Hmm, that's actually a pretty good example of what I hear. Here's the thing: I walked from my friends apartment which is about 8-10 minutes away from mine. Halfway back to my place, it got louder, and then quieted down when I got back. I'll have to look or ask someone if they are fracking over here in Kiev.

That sort of noise can sound like it's coming from a completely different direction that it actually is, sound quieter closer to the source etc., all depends on winds and objects the sound bounces off.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Hey mate, there weren't any reports of the noise i heard in the area. About the sound, it's a bit hard to describe. It sounded like a C-130, but started of way deeper. Continuing for the 20 minutes, the noise dipped in what i would call frequencies, then dip up again. Very strange, as it was loud enough for me to hear over heavy traffic, and as i previusly stated, for 20 minutes.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

I agree..their is a 8 mag quake prediction in 10 to 14 days .A large radar anomally registered over Darwin.Seems to be a Forunner of a large event..The Predictor cant say where on earth it will occur.Just that the probabilities indicate their will be a large event. Its in earthquake predictions in "before its news"..Just as a bit of side intrest, check out the 71 year old vegan in health news while your there.Whew!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

OP,

I just had to log back on and tell you sorry for the blatent words in my post. Just because I know of the Youtube vid's doesn't mean you do. I realized maybe you've just been following up on the strange sky sounds in the U.S. Again, I apoligize.----great thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Thats 3 separate areas reporting about this that I know of! WTF is it!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OPUFO3257142119

Thats 3 separate areas reporting about this that I know of! WTF is it!

3 separate areas... what are the areas???? do you mean right now??

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
For the general understanding:

I was joking about the fracking explanation.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

There was an earthquake in the Ukraine four days ago, but so far, nothing has been reported to this minute.
You can keep track here:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Please can you add your experience to a spreadsheet on
This thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join