It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Questioned on FED, Goldman Sachs, Luke Rudkowski kicked out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Mitt Romney staffers became uneasy and kicked out Luke after the horror of an independent journalist asking an anointed GOP candidate a real question during an election rally. Meanwhile, Romney now claims that he does support the Federal Reserve- that is, auditing the Fed- contradicting previous statements and side-stepping his heavy-backing from Goldman Sachs and other top Wall Street banks.

Guess asking real questions becomes a crime, Ron Paul should use this footage for some ads that show the "TRUE" Mitt Romney. Bought and paid for.

(not to mention that he supports NDAA, SOPA and the Patriot Act

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Giving you a bump here. I think this is a great video and shows the difference between Romney, who has his goon squad take care of people that ask questions he doesn't like, and Ron Paul whom tackles the questions and answers them......even if it makes him look bad.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I don't like Mitt Romney at all.

That being said, the way this "reporter" engaged Mitt Romney was highly unprofessional which led to what I believe to be an appropriate response. I find it funny how people complain that questions for Ron Paul are framed in a way that puts him in a bad light. Look at how these questions were framed. Gotta give a little respect to get some.

Begin Flame.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by de Thor

It's Politics . If you can't stand the Heat , get the Hell out of the Kitchen . Romney is a Big Boy , if he wants to become the POTUS , then he just has to Defend HIMSELF .
edit on 11-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by de Thor

It's Politics . If you can't stand the Heat , get the Hell out of the Kitchen . Romney is a Big Boy , if he wants to become the POTUS , then he just has Defend HIMSELF .

Haha, c'mon man! This wasn't heat... this was blatant real life trolling. Notice how at the end of the video he just rephrases everything the tell him in the form of a question? That's a great sign of someone who knows they're wrong and is just grasping at straws.

It's obvious he was looking to stir up trouble. He didn't want answers from Romney. Even if Mitt had tried the kid wouldn't have listened.
edit on 11-1-2012 by de Thor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by de Thor

Ever watch an Interview by CNN or Fox with Ron Paul ? My point is , it's Politics , and everybody is Fair or Unfair Game to be Attacked Justly or Unjustly for the Ghosts of their Pasts , or the Stances they take on Certain Issues . Romney is no Different ........
edit on 11-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by de Thor

Ever watch an Interview by CNN or Fox with Ron Paul ? My point is , it's Politics , and everybody is Fair or Unfair Game to be Attacked Justly or Unjustly for the Ghosts of their Pasts , or the Stances they take on Certain Issues . Romney is no Different ........

I agree.

My point is if you're trying to tear Romney down, you have to get a hell of a lot more creative than this. This kid doesn't realize he's doing a disservice to the message he's trying to spread.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by de Thor

reply to post by de Thor

I agree.

My point is if you're trying to tear Romney down, you have to get a hell of a lot more creative than this. This kid doesn't realize he's doing a disservice to the message he's trying to spread.

True , Ignorance is Never a Good Excuse.........

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by de Thor

reply to post by de Thor

It's Politics . If you can't stand the Heat , get the Hell out of the Kitchen . Romney is a Big Boy , if he wants to become the POTUS , then he just has Defend HIMSELF .

Haha, c'mon man! This wasn't heat... this was blatant real life trolling. Notice how at the end of the video he just rephrases everything the tell him in the form of a question? That's a great sign of someone who knows they're wrong and is just grasping at straws.

It's obvious he was looking to stir up trouble. He didn't want answers from Romney. Even if Mitt had tried the kid wouldn't have listened.
edit on 11-1-2012 by de Thor because: (no reason given)

I love how you refer to him as a kid as if since he is younger than you he is instantly deem uncredible. He asked him a question in line before any of the so called "real life trolling" began, and Mitt stuttered to find his answer, as if he didnt expect someone to actually ask him that. Regardless of how the reporter (whom we do not know if he is or isnt a reporter) asks his questions, Mitt should have been able to give him a straight answer which instead of doing so, he lied as if he genuinely supports the transparency of the FED. It makes me laugh when people are blatantly being lied to by politicians, and yet for some reason still feel the need to justify them. There is no justification for a politician, because lying comes with the job. So do not defend him, it is clear. Thank you.

-TrollerTrollzo
-And note, I am not trolling...also, I am 19 so am I a kid sir??
edit on 15-4-2012 by trollertrollzo because: Lol clicked reply accidently.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trollertrollzo

If you're still a teenager, then you are certainly still a kid. We can debate early 20's, but yes, the "reporter" (who never showed the press badge he claimed to have), appeared to be a kid.
Furthermore, because he's not actually a reporter, he can't get a real interview with him and has chosen to try and get his questions in when Mitt is obviously busy. I'm not a supporter of Mitt, but I'm tired of seeing these videos of people claiming they were kicked out for trying to play Press. I mean, let's get real here, the kid claimed to work for Fox, he's asking loaded questions, and his replies on camera show he's trying to do no more than discredit Romney in an unprofessional manner. If he had asked Mitt for an interview later on, it would've been different. But expecting an on the spot interview when Mitt is walking through the crowd, shaking hands and writing autographs is really just being an annoyance.

tl;dr - You want a real interview, you do it at the appropriate time.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by de Thor

Why was it unprofessional? What do you expect a script for Romney to read from and pre-answered questions, lol.

Way I see it, if Romney wants the job of leading the world super power then he should have the ability to deal with such questions.

Romney has so many skalliwags in his closet its probably beyond belief.

I think Luke did a great job, and good on him for being firm and to the point. He is one brave cookie and we could all learn lessons from such an individual.

join