It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and FOX news are huge sell outs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't take either of them seriously i only see them as people who say what they are told...AKA "taking orders" and if you cause them any trouble they will ruin you... sounds more Hitlery to me than NEWS.. i guess many of you already know this huh? well i just want to know why the average American takes their every word?

And why is football and pizza so important?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I like FOX News better, at least they are fair and balanced.

What is your definition of "sell out"?

Because the normal definition would not apply in either case.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I hear ya, I guess that's why most of us are here to try and wade throug the crap.Just recently started watching RT news, I know it's Russian (in English), but it gives another view and helps to get a bit more of the picture.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

My definition? someone who gets paid to tell lies

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The only reporter I give any credibiity to is Jack Cafferty. He comes across as an hornery old reporter who is fed up with the status quo.

When he came out saying more people should start listening to Ron Paul and acknowledged that the media was ignoring Ron Paul he sealed his credentials with me.

I loved it when he was commenting on how Sarah Palin was incompetent and dangerous. When Wolf Blitzer tried to tone down his attack, Jack shot back and told Wolf to stop making excuses for her. Wolf was caught off guard, uncomfortable and unprepared by his angry comment.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i really never thought i'd ever see "FOX news" and "fair and balanced" in the same sentence hehe to me it's like someone sayin military intelligence.

as for me i now rely on websites just like ATS.. you can usually recognize and filter through the rig-a-ma-roll pretty eazy but i absolutely love the unfettered truth you can usually find here and the "debunkers" here on any topic are AMAZING!!

some posts are comedic gold as well, i mean wowzers on some of the stuff people think and actually put on the internet as gospel hehe where do these people come from anyway. it's on the net permanently so i hope you're not using your real names haha

Thanks ATS!! you're very appreciated and very necessary.

join