It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Spirituality / Know Thyself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

everyone has their own personal way of becoming more spiritual or waking up. and every one is right because every way is another way. so you find what works for you, if you like reading at all what led me on this journey and still is, is the books by Neale Donald Walsch called "Conversations With God". i have learned so so much from these books and i am still learning every day.

meditation is great but difficult so the one thing to remember while trying to meditate is dont try. dont think to yourself..man how do i get to zen or how long do i do this or how the heck can i stop talking to myself..instead just know that you are everything you ever could want to be, so choose to be that in this moment. you will get there, everyone does. Also choosing to go on the path to awakening or whatever you want to call it, the universe or god or energy or(again whatever you want to call it) will provide the things and the experiences you need to get there.

as far as your question about knowing yourself and you will know all....this is my belief on that. and as i said it is only my way of thinking there is no right way or certain way or best way just what i feel...god energy or cosmic energy is in everything, nothing exists without this energy being it. we are all energy, we are all connected as one. im guna try to say this as short as possible, dont want to go on forever haha which i could. but if you truly know yourself as what you truly are..then you know god. you know the all. you know all that ever was, is, and ever will be. you know that all the bad and negativity isnt really bad it is just how we see it. once you come to a new perception about life, your world will shift, you will be living in heaven. literally. (in my belief) heaven is not a place, it is a state of consciousness. happiness does not come from accomplishments or merits or things being the way you want them to be, it comes from you becoming more awake and aware and seeing life as it really is. life is a wonderful thing, its a journey, its an adventure, its to recreate yourself in the next grandest version of the greatest vision you ever held about who you are.

as i said i could go on forever on spirituality, but just wanted to give an idea, if you have any more questions feel free to message me, however as i said at the beginning of this post. no certain way is the right way, no way is better, every way is just another way, so you do what you want, be who you want to be, and you will get there, we all do. Live Love and Laugh, every moment of every day.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

John Sherman can point you in the right direction but it is you that has to look.
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
edit on 8-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Your real true self is right here and right now, there is no distance or time to be travelled to find yourself. It is a matter of stop searching and just look directly at the self. 'Out there' is not as important as 'in here'. However when you look 'inside', you will find that there is no 'out there', the out and the in are one.
The true Self is not a person, it is 'this'. If you look for yourself, you will find that there is no one there. Not many will do it because they, as an individual, will have to die and not many want to die. It will only be the imaginary self that dies though and when the imaginary self (individual) goes, God is.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm really interested in regression and LBL hynpotherapy. Got a folder on this with dozens of scripts and inductions and plan to write my own, and practice on everyone I know. I can't think of anything more important than for people to start to seek their real purposes in coming and start to really focus on their families, and put the situations right with them, be loving, and clear up any karma.

After watching Dolores Cannon interviews, started researching this, and one can spend a long time, or short, but usually its a journey, seeking within and meditations.

But when Spirit speaks up during regressions and doesn't block information, then you realize our Spirit and Source has been trying to get our attention for a long time, and we haven't been listening, and tuning out the world and programs enough.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join