It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of protest/movement will YOU support?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Now, iv'e read many threads/posts on here vilifying about the OWS movement and i makes me wonder one thing...

What kind of movement/protest will you support?

I don't know if many of you know that the OWS protest in Zuccotti park started again yesterday in NY.

NEW YORK - Dozens of Occupy Wall Street protesters assembled in a New York park on Wednesday, cheered by the overnight removal of barriers that restricted their access for nearly two months to the movement's birthplace.
The barriers had surrounded Lower Manhattan's Zuccotti Park since November 15, when police evicted several hundred economic inequality protesters who had camped in the privately owned public space near Wall Street for two months.

LINK

Im sure most of us here will agree that this system of ours is F*D, it isn't flawless. but why do most of us act so lethargic when we see all these problems?

Why are we not clamorous instead of lethargic?

I myself was an OWS protester her in L.A. I understand that the movement became a sham after a while, they started protesting to be able to protest and other stuff as well. I was there for my own reasons and agreed with some of the things they stood up for but, i also had my disagreements. One can't absolutely agree with all of one's/groups ideas, it just never happens, their will always be disagreements. At the general assemblies i was able to voice my opinion and say a few words of what the movement was doing wrong, what we shouldn't do etc..
What i did dislike was the negativeness brought upon to the movement. Here are some things people would say about the movement...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Any...
next question.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Any...
next question.

do you mind specifying?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
same as any other group - none . have got neither a need nor use for any I live my life on my terms and have better things to do with my time ...

top topics

join