It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

900 Dead People Have Recently Voted In SC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There has already been lot's of talk about potential voter fraud this year..and the primaries/caucuses have only just begun.
This thread had lot's of hits and comments pretty quickly...especially after the out of no where surge of Rick Santorum.

There was just talk of the New Hampshire primary and voter fraud.
Man came to vote, but had already voted. Or so he was told.

South Carolina's primary is coming up. There has already been A LOT of talk and debate and court action and POTUS action concerning their new voter registration laws. Here is a thread from last year on that law.

Partisan feud escalates over voter ID laws in South Carolina, other states

This is coming from today's Christian Science Monitor and is intended to make sure people who vote are who they say they are. The problem though has been lot's of minorities have claimed discrimination over the law.

Here's an excerpt from the CSM article from today:

States have been on a tear of late to enact tighter controls on voting, including in South Carolina. Last year, 34 approved or considered tougher voting regulations, in a bid to ensure that voters who show up at the polls on Election Day are who they say they are.

Most of the new rules were approved by Republican-controlled legislatures, whose members say a crackdown on voter fraud is long overdue. But many Democrats decry the strictest rules – which won't allow a ballot to be counted unless that voter presents a state-approved photo ID – as a conspiracy to suppress turnout of their party's constituency, namely the poor, minorities, and college students

The US DOJ and the President immediately stepped in on this as well as several other states attempts to change the voter registration laws. It was struck down, and has now probably headed to the Supreme Court. Especially since the SC primary is Jan. 21. The very next one there is.

With all of that said...and back to the title of my post, The states Attorney General Alan Wilson has asked the state law enforcement division to look into recent fraud found by of all people...the states Director of Motor Vehicles Kevin Shwedo.

"Director Shwedo's research has revealed evidence that over 900 deceased people appear to have 'voted' in recent elections in South Carolina," said Wilson. "This is an alarming number, and clearly necessitates an investigation into potential criminal activity. I have asked SLED Chief Keel to review Director Shwedo's research."

This is apparently still pretty early in the investigation and was just reported today by the Greenville SC TV station WYFF. It doesn't say when this occurred or during what voting issues, but there is obviously a serious issue here. They are already looking at NH and Iowa where the Republican primaries or caucuses have occurred, and now we have some pretty good evidence there is fraud in SC just 10 days before the next primary.

This election year could end up being a bigger court battle than the 2000 year one with Bush and Gore. I honestly have little confidence Romney will win SC just because he is Mormon. I am initially from SC and they are mostly christian there with many of them evangelicals. So I don't see him doing all that well there. It might be 2012, but many in SC still don't accept "unconventional" forms of religions. Now, I'm in no way implying Romney is involved in the SC fraud, but if he does even fairly well there...it needs to be looked into. Nothing personal..I just know how people from SC are....no matter what they still say in public.

Lookout though...this Republican election might come down to duels or sword fights or who knows what from what we have seen so far.

For the record though...personally..I think 900 dead people voting in SC..is a little low of an estimation.

edit on 11-1-2012 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Voter fraud in the US, no way not a chance.

Dead Americans have more power than the live ones. Go figure

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Its obvious Obama is going to stay in power.especially when he has spend so long drawing up an invasion plan of Iran.he is not going to let a noob take power lol

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Yeah,,,,I'd really like to know if these 900 dead people voted democrat or republican.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yeah,,,,I'd really like to know if these 900 dead people voted democrat or republican.
reply to post by webpirate

I bet ya can guess!

edit on 11-1-2012 by causeimalive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I wonder who Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings voted for
Only in America

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Call Gary Busey!
On a serious note.....there is PROOF of voter fraud but nothing is ever done about it. Is there any legitimate way to DO SOMETHING about it?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I guess I don't understand how requiring you to prove your identity is suppressing the minority or poor vote? Even if you do not have a driver license you can get a state ID. I had to prove who I was to get a library card so why would you not have to to vote??

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Im not sure if anybody else thought of this but what the hell is a person working at the Department of Motor vehicles doing using the database to check against voter fraud? Im not sure but is that not using classified database for purposes other than what is intended? He is ex military so he should know better.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

C'mon,this is america!!
Zombies should have rights to!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Unbelievable! seems like everything is falling under that classification lately!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Wow who'd have thought, 2000 Bush election re-visited, just a different state, hardly unbeleiveable or surprising, the way they know how to fight is one way: DIRTY!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Really...what a shock!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wonder if this has ever happened before?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
Its obvious Obama is going to stay in power.especially when he has spend so long drawing up an invasion plan of Iran.he is not going to let a noob take power lol

I dont think it would make a difference as long as its their candidate.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by causeimalive

I bet ya can guess!

edit on 11-1-2012 by causeimalive because: (no reason given)

HA!

Maybe you should explain it to him

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Night of the Living Voter.

Dawn of the Voter.

Day of the Voter.

28 Days Later...

28 Weeks Later...

Meanwhile in the White House:

Resident Evil

top topics