It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policeman knocks woman out while baby is on sidewalk.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
reply to post by Sovaka

You do not Intervene in police actions. You could get yourself shot.

Copy that...

You and many others like you will only have each other for company in the FEMA camps when they come and round you up.

Would you not intervene on Police "Action" if it was an unwarranted action against an innocent person?

*looks back at the FEMA camp*

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
Funny how people talk trash about the police until they need them. I for one respect police officers and know how much we need them. They are much needed and a few bad apples should not sway you. Imagine a world or just a city without them?!

Oh yes. That beaten horse.

I didn't realize I was talking "trash". I also didn't realize I should respect all police officers "just because"? You're obviously in extreme denial, as you are unable to mentally deal with this incident and take it to the extreme side of the argument. Just because someone argues against obvious criminal action, doesn't mean they want "all police gone" or some nonsense.

It's called accountability. No one is asking for eradication, or whatever it is you're alluding to.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Our Constitution Mandates that we RESIST

We live within a battlefield, even the president and all the members of the capital have announced it as fact and that we are the enemy, so be it

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Did not say YOU were trash talking anyone. Was posting for another. No denial here at all. I see it as it is. Would it have made a difference if the person was an man who was jacked up on drugs and just shot another person? I bet not. Nothing ever happened if she got into the car as asked. Cannot get any simpler than that!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
Funny how people talk trash about the police until they need them. I for one respect police officers and know how much we need them. They are much needed and a few bad apples should not sway you. Imagine a world or just a city without them?!

It isn't funny to me... Do you know why?
I will NEVER NEED the Police.

I can take care of myself, and if I am in a position where I can't... Waiting 30m - 2hrs for a "Officer" to finally show, won't do me any good then.

And yes, the last time I called the Police about something, it took them 2 hours to arrive.
Sure it wasn't for anything critical in nature, but it still allowed the offender to simply walk away, never to be seen again.

It saddens me that you THINK you NEED Police.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
For what its worth, this happened some time ago - back in 2010. The officer was investigated.

SF cop probed after video shows use of force

"We want to make sure we have a full understanding of what occurred, and we obviously are going to take whatever action that is appropriate," Chief George Gascón said.

The unidentified six-year veteran Taraval Station officer was ordered to surrender his badge and weapon on Monday, pending the outcome of an internal investigation into the incident, authorities said Tuesday.

Assistant Police Chief Jeff Godown said one issue in the investigation is that the woman was handcuffed - and under police authority - at the time of the incident.

"The bottom line, we will take a look at it and see what happened," Godown said. "We're reviewing the videotape and the use of force report to determine whether the use of force was necessary."

Godown said the officer has been reassigned to non-field duty pending the outcome of the probe.

That's where the trail goes cold. I've not been able to find any results of the investigation. Anyone with better search skills want to give it a go?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Please read the following:
Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join